What's new

How Many Rupees A Kilo Are Eggs? Maryam Nawaz's Statement Became A Joke On Social Media

14469515_1257317164309606_1992027842817251040_n.jpg

582142_342471582500623_1395345579_n.jpg

D5i7dPsXkAYV8Yc.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Are you not striving towards political publicity of PMLn?
is this the new bongie you invented while you were on your ban? Well I was a t0*! party supporter in the early 90's! before biryani the party used to give qeema wala naan and thandi bottle and I have had a qeema wala naan and thandi bottle almost 3 decades ago.

BUT with the passage of time especially when I saw mian with my own eyes at those london flats in the mid 90's and everyone locally knew then they were its properties(motorway corruption) unlike the tubbars great attempt at making chawal out of the quom(they can easily make chawal out of jahil poojari which is not difficult) with qatari letter and calibri types feku deeds.

Yes I guess I do a lot of publicity of the tubbar.
you missed one more antics that banner of showbaz, eat two eggs a day or was it eat two eggs a week. promoting hamza's poultry business.

is this the new bongie you invented while you were on your ban? Well I was a t0*! party supporter in the early 90's! before biryani the party used to give qeema wala naan and thandi bottle and I have had a qeema wala naan and thandi bottle almost 3 decades ago.

BUT with the passage of time especially when I saw mian with my own eyes at those london flats in the mid 90's and everyone locally knew then they were its properties(motorway corruption) unlike the tubbars great attempt at making chawal out of the quom(they can easily make chawal out of jahil poojari which is not difficult) with qatari letter and calibri types feku deeds.

Yes I guess I do a lot of publicity of the tubbar.

Well you can start giving back to the country by not doing their publicity which usually involves commentary on irrelevant matters of only political outreach.

I have not seen one mention of any project in your locality involving PMLN and corruption.

The fact of the matter is that policies introduced by PPP and PMLN made sure they had enough stakeholders from all spectrum that they be the last to be held accountable.

Is this like a standard thought process or simply a process? Like when Mr. Khan had to marry to conquer Punjab?
Standard operating procedure in Pakistan. Vome on yaar you are up north. You know the drill

Well you can start giving back to the country by not doing their publicity which usually involves commentary on irrelevant matters of only political outreach.

I have not seen one mention of any project in your locality involving PMLN and corruption.

The fact of the matter is that policies introduced by PPP and PMLN made sure they had enough stakeholders from all spectrum that they be the last to be held accountable.
you are your own enemy, your first paragraph is all you!

In my locality? well mian sold a chappar in our locality in the early 90's where housing was built this was a time before they learned that housing societies can be a good mode of loot and it was a start that would lead to the likes of khokkars, mansha bumb etc type dallay land mafia. anyway it was a chappar which annually flood that part of the city where before there was never any flooding.

In the grand scheme of things this is dwarfed by many other crooked actions by them.

so that means its okay to do corruption which destroys nations? you support corrupt people and their practises. is that why they choose to live in london because there are no land mafia and everything works like clockwork but come to rule people in Pakistan? plus play their part in taking Pakistan back in time!

Standard operating procedure in Pakistan. Vome on yaar you are up north. You know the drill
Don't mean I condone it
you are your own enemy, your first paragraph is all you!

In my locality? well mian sold a chappar in our locality in the early 90's where housing was built this was a time before they learned that housing societies can be a good mode of loot and it was a start that would lead to the likes of khokkars, mansha bumb etc type dallay land mafia. anyway it was a chappar which annually flood that part of the city where before there was never any flooding.

In the grand scheme of things this is dwarfed by many other crooked actions by them.

so that means its okay to do corruption which destroys nations? you support corrupt people and their practises. is that why they choose to live in london because there are no land mafia and everything works like clockwork but come to rule people in Pakistan? plus play their part in taking Pakistan back in time!

You would be hard pressed to find a statement of support for any political entity from me.

Its a thumb rule. If one can get away with it, one would do it.

This government just like previous ones are corruptions enablers and NrO givers. They still rule Punjab from police like their predecessors.

You would be hard pressed to find a statement of support for any political entity from me.

Its a thumb rule. If one can get away with it, one would do it.

This government just like previous ones are corruptions enablers and NrO givers. They still rule Punjab from police like their predecessors.
there is a reason why I call you stealth t0*! wal! you occasionally let it slip despite best efforts to disguise it.

Its not easy job but you have chosen to do it.

there is a reason why I call you stealth t0*! wal! you occasionally let it slip despite best efforts to disguise it.

Its not easy job but you have chosen to do it.
Give me some material to work with. I don't come here to talk about meself, i got a mirror for that.

All she needed to do is to pick her phone, call her cousin. He is the don of poultry mafia in Punjab.

Back
Top Bottom