What's new

How many push ups can the PDF member perform?

depends. I usually can go up to 500. I do this each moring right after waking up. My personal record was by 800. But i usually don´´t do it this way because it has no training value and there are better options for cardio.

depends. I usually can go up to 500. I do this each moring right after waking up. My personal record was by 800. But i usually don´´t do it this way because it has no training value and there are better options for cardio.

500?? really?? that too in one set?? really??

Depends how pretty the girl underneath is :p:

:nono:

500?? really?? that too in one set?? really??

:nono:

yes in one set. But i usually split it in several sets. The "high number" performance is just to show off.

You ever tried the one handed and with your legs in the air? Thats the real trick :D

really??

by "proper" you mean slow and high??

Proper means that I go down until my arms are at a 90 degree angle to each other.

mens-pushup.jpg

Make a video and post it here to earn your bragging rights.

yes in one set. But i usually split it in several sets. The "high number" performance is just to show off.

exactly, it would be pointless.

You ever tried the one handed

no... and i want to learn that... but i have a long-term muscle pull in my left arm, so i am scared of over-doing something, then falling and breaking my upper arm bone... and that is why i am also scared of doing pull-ups which i used to do three sets every day.

and with your legs in the air? Thats the real trick :D

never even heard of it... :eek:

how does one do it??

Abh banda sach bhi nahin bol sakta

janaab, raat ke teen baje hain... gandi baaten na keejiye... :D

Proper means that I go down until my arms are at a 90 degree angle to each other.

mens-pushup.jpg

well, that is very proper... :tup:

and how many in each set?? how many sets??

nowadays, i do one one set each time, 35 in each set, two or three times a day.

but i do have a slightly bulging chest... proud of it.

Not sure, until I hit the floor and can't get up

what demons your mind must carry to be so obsessed... :D

always make there's a pillow. :D

but the pillow must be blocking how low you can go... so you must be keeping your hands on bricks or those little stands, yes??

well, that is very proper... :tup:

and how many in each set?? how many sets??

nowadays, i do one one set each time, 35 in each set, two or three times a day.

but i do have a slightly bulging chest... proud of it.

what demons your mind must carry to be so obsessed... :D

but the pillow must be blocking how low you can go... so you must be keeping your hands on bricks or those little stands, yes??

51 proper ones in one go. I havent done sets in ages.. I ve just been doing one set of push ups (max) 2-3 times a day for a couple of months + the push ups which I have been doing during my MMA sessions (but only once a week). Furthermore, I have been concentrating more on cardio for the past year.

Thats why my progress has been so slow (40 in 2012 and 51 now :/) But 2015 is gonna change that ;)

Back
Top Bottom