What's new

How many posts until one can create threads?

VKVM

BANNED
Reaction score
I've created a thread before but now it seems I am unable to do that. Does anyone have any information for why this is happening? Thank you.

Creating threads in this part of the forum is allowable but not on World Affairs, Indian Defence, etc..

I've created a thread before but now it seems I am unable to do that. Does anyone have any information for why this is happening? Thank you.

Creating threads in this part of the forum is allowable but not on World Affairs, Indian Defence, etc..

wait until you become full member , only then you will be allowed to post threads anywhere around, and i think you need 100 posts to become a full member

Sir, I now have 51 post but is still unable to create threads in the World Affairs and India Defense subcategories..

EDIT: Never mind.

Now you are full member , you can post any thread anywhere now !!!

but i have seen a poster, of US flag, make a stupid thread about the problems of Pakistan, with only 7 or so posts.

Why do we need to have posted so many times to be able to start a thread? This rule is folly!

Sir, I now have 51 post but is still unable to create threads in the World Affairs and India Defense subcategories..

EDIT: Never mind.

Come on VENKATA VENMURI put a classy post up. We miss your true words of wisdom. I wish you would share more of your in depth knowledge of in particular the middle east. :angel:

Well if you cant start a thread how did you start this one. Must be incredible

Back
Top Bottom