What's new

How many of you will agree that India has a big hand in spoiling the relations between Pakistan and the United States

this is not the shinning India the west sees.
that's why you pakistan can't get into your heads.

india perception in west is not the hatred green.eyed Pakistani version..

Reality matters, not perception or fantasies......... :lol: If perception matters then we can believe indian claims that india is a superpower with a living standard far greater than that of Western nations............:rofl:..........hell if perception and fantasies matter then we can also believe that Somalia and Ethiopia are global hyper powers.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

disagree. one thing that ol pervert uncle sam is NOT is manipulateable. and that dancing prostitute called india is nothing more than a jizz dump for ol perverted uncle sam. the matter of fact is that uncle sam has always been Pakistan's adversary, its just that times have always compelled him to work with Pakistan. that jizz dump of a prostitute called india was never worthy of listening to as far as uncle sam is concerned, he always pursues his own policies without any input from india, india is just their to do his dirty work and warm his bed at night, nothing more, nothing less.

Reality matters, not perception or fantasies......... :lol: If perception matters then we can believe indian claims that india is a superpower with a living standard far greater than that of Western nations............:rofl:..........hell if perception and fantasies matter then we can also believe that Somalia and Ethiopia are global hyper powers.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pakistanis know nothing about global power... on a per capita income of 1200 dollars per Pakistani lowest in South Asia..

indian shinning as per west is based on facts and potential..... you Pakistanis are not smarter or more forward thinking then.usa or Israelis or the west .

if usa or Israel or west pursue india it's not because they are Somalia or Ethiopia or indeed pakistan .

they see a rising important power and yes I know it's sticking in your throat.

India is the dominant power in this region and yes every leader from.the civilised world will arrive in new Delhi ignoring pakistan on route

that's fact proven over over again.
lasting Laughing emojis or comparing Somalia will.not get rid of 600.billion.forex or 3 trillion GDP or 400.million middle class Indians

pakistanis know nothing about global power... on a per capita income of 1200 dollars per Pakistani lowest in South Asia..

indian shinning as per west is based on facts and potential..... you Pakistanis are not smarter or more forward thinking then.usa or Israelis or the west .

if usa or Israel or west pursue india it's not because they are Somalia or Ethiopia or indeed pakistan .

India is the dominant power in this region and yes every leader from.the civilised world will arrive in new Delhi ignoring pakistan on route

lasting Laughing emojis or comparing Somalia will.not get rid of 600.billion.forex or 3 trillion GDP or 400.million middle class Indians

Rising power of over 732 million people defecating in the open.......:D; india having nearly 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor; india being the biggest beggar on the planet who receives the most american aid; 4 million indians dead from covid and counting; india receiving famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations............:rofl:..............there is NOTHING indian can do about the above reality either.........:azn:. By the way, here is the evidence that confirms ALL the above statements I have made..........:azn::

All the above proves is that india is the biggest rising sh*thole and open sewer of planet earth..........:azn:

Over the past 20 years pakistan has done very little to counter these bogus allegations. India won the media propaganda war.

Well I just spent 7 years in Pakistan and corrupt people like you were there voting for likes NS and PPP to destroy our country.
Drop 10 rupees and you people sell yourselves..then you get on the Islam bandwagon and in 7 year I never met a Pakistani who knew the meaning of namaz. These fake pics and clerics are products of Pakistan...I do not belive in pir of cleric or sheikhs or mullahs...I was educated here and belive in Allah and Islam. I belive these people are the enemies of Islam. I bet not even you know the meaning of namaz. Test it on your family. I am not pointing fingers...I want you to be better than me and these jahil pics.

So when you get on your high horse look in the mirror. What have you achieved since 1947. Not even electricity.

Yes now I reside in the UK and you are just jealous because there is no way out for you. That's why your so called rulers of Pakistan run here because you all want that.

The above are facts...deal with it and make Pakistan better. Stop spending your time talking crap and do something with your life.

Have a nice day
I don’t know who you are but you really don’t have idea what idiotic shit you are talking about.

But still throw out thousands of dead bodies in rivers and become reason of spreading Indian delta virus. You guys are real Real danger to world survival

How many of you will agree that India has a big hand in spoiling the relations between Pakistan and the United States because the Indians have been putting misinformation about Pakistan in the ears of the Americans which has caused more damage to the United States. Has happened. The United States has lost the war today because of blindly believing in Indian propaganda and United States has lost possession of being a superpower i strongly believe it was Pakistan that helped the United States become the sole superpower when it defeated the Soviets.I think America has lost its best friend only because of India.In 1980s, the United States could never have become a solo superpower without the help of Pakistan, because of the Soviet defeat, the United States became alone king of the world, but now Pakistan has decided to stand with China because Pakistan knew that India was giving false information to US and American Were believing Indian lies. This create strong believe in Pakistan that United state is not trust worthy friend as China is for pakistan.By the time the Americans realized this fact, it was too late.today what Pakistan is doing for China, Pakistan did for American in 80z.
Even today, the Americans are not ready to accept the fact that Pakistan has given seventy thousand deaths only for the glory of United States.America has lost a very best friend only because of India.The United States has learned a lesson that India will never shed its blood for the United States way Pakistan has done for USA.In the end I must say United state must punish India for its lies. I think leaving India alone in Afghanistan is a prime example of punishment. Let me know what you guys think
No India has no role relation of America was transactional and with India strategic

I don’t know who you are but you really don’t have idea what idiotic shit you are talking about.

But still throw out thousands of dead bodies in rivers and become reason of spreading Indian delta virus. You guys are real Real danger to world survival
Really...the fact you are using profanities shows what upbringing and Islamic education you have. I am on point and that's way you are affected...People families and nations unless recogsie their faults cannot progress.

Let me point something to you....AS YOU ABUSED ME AND JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON. I know who you are....a typical loser with a big mouth .

Welcome to ignore.

No time for jahils.

Really...the fact you are using profanities shows what upbringing and Islamic education you have. I am on point and that's way you are affected...People families and nations unless recogsie their faults cannot progress.

Let me point something to you....AS YOU ABUSED ME AND JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON. I know who you are....a typical loser with a big mouth .

Welcome to ignore.

No time for jahils.
Hahah lol. I like you

Said the resident of the UK where anti-state elements such as Altaf Hussain and others reside/meet along with corrupt former leadership roams regent street freely. Where a former Shah of Iran is on record in his book of catching fake clerics and pirs trained in the UK to spread sectarianism and extremism.. and continues to occur.
Where vested interests forced the useless supermarine attacker on Pakistan along with other crap equipment. But America, which basically looked out for its interests that never aligned with what Pakistani misinterpreted as expected(read the fine print) but instilled the training and safety standards that still reflect in the high standards for Pakistan today.. was never a friend.

Can you share the name of that particular book.

Back
Top Bottom