Country
Australia
p1-2_2.gif

PML(N)
PML(Q)
JUI (F)
MQM

in opposition now...
How many of us think that Gillani and company will go.

i believe the government won't go but GILLANI will....its end of GILLANI.....

I think now PML (N) will ask for "Kutch Looo Kutch Dooo".
I hate NS and his politics now.

p1-2_2.gif

PML(N)
PML(Q)
JUI (F)
MQM

in opposition now...

I wish them to continue or by-elections to come... but I don't want opposition to come to power....

Opposition hav more seats ....hmmm sounds intresting.

p1-2_2.gif

PML(N)
PML(Q)
JUI (F)
MQM

in opposition now...
Yar I don't want PPP to go. 2 years more then PPP will be EXPOSED once for all.

MQM,ANP,PML-N etc have already been exposed.Inshallah a new and refreshing setup will come up (Hopefully) in Pakistan in coming elections :pakistan:

I wish them to continue or by-elections to come... but I don't want opposition to come to power....

If PPP becomes weaker then I think GOV should complete 5 years.....else I dont want PPP (Most corrupt party) taking old on Gov

Y we wait till 2013.

Y not Parliment brakes...
Lets try new people.
I hate all these political parties ....their washing their hands with the nation's blood.

A colation of MQM and PMLQ will make for better rule in Pak. Since those two have highest concentration of parhay likay leaders!

PPP is going to go this year. Nothing can stop this. Nawaz Sharif is just waiting for this bad times to get over. When the economy, and strategic conditions are at their lowest, and can not get worse, he will topple the government, and without making much efforts, he will be able to prove that he is better than PPP.

If he takes down the govt now, even when he comes to power, he won't be able to make reforms powerful enough to save the economy, and people will know that even he is incompetent.

Its just politics. I think you'll get to see the govt change in next 6-7 months, once this govt is humiliated enough.

A colation of MQM and PMLQ will make for better rule in Pak. Since those two have highest concentration of parhay likay leaders!

No...Living in Lahore I know PML-Q Parha likha Punjab...where they used to drink wine in shimaneas and dance on music.

As far as MQM....I hate Altaf coz of his words "Creation of Pakistan is the reatest blunder ......in Inida in 2006"....not only that he burnet Pak flag.

I think Imran Khan my choice in future.

PPP is going to go this year. Nothing can stop this. Nawaz Sharif is just waiting for this bad times to get over. When the economy, and strategic conditions are at their lowest, and can not get worse, he will topple the government, and without making much efforts, he will be able to prove that he is better than PPP.

If he takes down the govt now, even when he comes to power, he won't be able to make reforms powerful enough to save the economy, and people will know that even he is incompetent.

Its just politics. I think you'll get to see the govt change in next 6-7 months, once this govt is humiliated enough.

Agree with u....
Nawaz Sharif will play a poolicy "Kutch loo oar Kutch dow" here.

Lota :)

nawaz-dulhan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom