How many of us think PPP will go?

How many of us think PPP will go?

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NS in utter confusion ... he is so out of touch with reality . Still blames everything on Mushy ... what a nerd . I m sure he can never manage 91 seats in NA in the next elections INSHALLAH.

NS in utter confusion ... he is so out of touch with reality . Still blames everything on Mushy ... what a nerd . I m sure he can never manage 91 seats in NA in the next elections INSHALLAH.

The way ppp ruled for 2years i won't be surprised if he get 191 seats in the next elections. Sasti roti, judges movement, inflation, increase in debts, energy crisis, nro, floods, drone attacks, corruption etc all signs of nawaz sharif being empowered in next elections and massive/record defeat of ppp

Out of touch with reality.....he may be out of touch with reality on some things but what mushy did to the foundations and fundamentals of this country i think no words can describe doesnt matter how much and how many are uttered.And no words are required as the aftermaths speak for themselves perfectly.

they are weak , what i want to see is a coalition of PPP and PML-N ... ! that would be fun to watch

The way ppp ruled for 2years i won't be surprised if he get 191 seats in the next elections. Sasti roti, judges movement, inflation, increase in debts, energy crisis, nro, floods, drone attacks, corruption etc all signs of nawaz sharif being empowered in next elections and massive/record defeat of ppp

I respectfully disagree with the notion of NS with 191 (or even more then 91 seats is NA) in the next elections , my reasons :

* Q league has still vote bank intact in rural areas
* NS has lost hazara belt
* Youth will tend to vote for IK in urban Lahore and major cities in Punjab and KP

It is old method of gov in and out but now the time all parties unit for the sake of Pakistan with army:pakistan: and developing the nation but not to think about to put any party or present government out.
if there is no chance remind than do the marshal law at once.... kasi katam.......:sniper:

I respectfully disagree with the notion of NS with 191 (or even more then 91 seats is NA) in the next elections , my reasons :

* Q league has still vote bank intact in rural areas
* NS has lost hazara belt
* Youth will tend to vote for IK in urban Lahore and major cities in Punjab and KP

Imran Khan....What a Joke.
rofl.gif

A person who can't control his family life wana an expedition on country level?? People are not fool enough.

The best he can manage to do in next elections is to become a seat broker for PML(N) on a 15-20 seats with 3-5 wins and that's it....Mark my words.

You people are forgetting one important thing majority of our voting trends in rural areas are based on bradary system and in the last elections Q league have the advantage in shape of tilting authorities in their favor and that's exactly where 'N' league scores well in upcoming elections now.

Interesting. Finally I see some people almost wishing that PPP does not fall because the alternative is PMLN.
And wishing for Imran Khan? Well, my family in Karachi split vote between MQM and PPP in 2008 and are planning to vote for Imran Khan next. But he has no chance of becoming the PM unless the military hoists him in some typical Pakistani 'arrangement'. If only wishes were horses....
So, realistically, who do we want? In 2008 Zardari won enough seats in all 5 federating units to have formed some kind of coalition govts in all, especially if the traditional 'horse-trading' was used. But he let PMLN rule Punjab when a PMLQ+PPP was a sure bet there. He could have easily sidelined ANP in K-P--the seat difference was not much there--but he let ANP take the lead, for which the latter is grateful.
In short, whether you like it or not, Zardari is a very flexible politician. Compared to the rigid attitude NS.
As I see it, NS is going to win big if mid-term elections are held in next few months. What will he do? I don't think it is in his nature to compromise enough. He will make most other political parties align against him. He will also go after Musharraf. And, on economy, either he really cracks down on corruption or he too will have to bite the IMF bullet and introduce painful measures.
So, people, stop talking about 'revolutions' and Imran Khan the way and think through what we have and what we can have as realistic alternates.

Last edited:
Unfortunately PPP will not go this year, they will most likely complete their tenure. Even if they do who's gonna replace them, Nawaz Takla?

As I see it, NS is going to win big if mid-term elections are held in next few months.

Nop...He cannot win an outright majority....there are too many seat brokers of PML N in next elections. The best he can win is 130-140...again a divided house and actually he know it by himself and that's exactly the reason of his slow pace.

In my opinion today's Nawaz Sharif is a matured Politician compared to others and he is hell bent on destroying traditional establishment tactics in the Pakistani politics in the longer run.

Hell yeah and I mean HELL YEAH :tup::tup::tup:

Hope competent people will join his part.Specially May he get the BEST man in Pakistan for when it comes to fixing economy. :cheers:

lol economy aside he would surely fix the criket in pakistan:lol:

In my opinion today's Nawaz Sharif is a matured Politician compared to others and he is hell bent on destroying traditional establishment tactics in the Pakistani politics in the longer run.

130-140 seats in general elections (before 'reserved' seats) is a lot of seats! PPP won less than 100 in last elections in direct contest.

But I agree with you that NS is hell-bent on destroying the establishment (read: Military rule). I'd say more power to him!! I just wish NS was significantly smarter and had a more even temper along with a bit lesser ego.

100% better than Nawaz takla who apologized to India after the Army conducted nuclear tests. Lets not forget how much tax this takla pays.

Ya..Sure...
A person who take oath of Wafadari of England Queen?
A person who always drunk?
A person who spit on Partition.? (& enjoys its fruits)
A person who beat his wife?

Gr8 your ideals.
rofl.gif

And FYI army obeys what civilian government advised them to do in May 98...Don't you read Wikileaks, its all their.

Back
Top Bottom