What's new

How many Indian soldiers died in LOC 2020

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I did a quick search and based on the public posts from media outlets, i think we killed

400-500 Indian soldiers in Indian occupied Kashmir

around a 100 civilians were martyred in the service of the Kashmiri independence struggle as they were used as human shields by the Indian army

seems Pakistan army has a 100+ martyrs

with over 300 civilians martyred by Indian indiscriminate shelling

1) can someone provide more accurate numbers?

2)can we all unequivocally condemn India’s war crimes against the Kashmiri people and their legitimate struggle for freedom from India

K

Empirical evidence suggest its pretty easy to deduced from india maths:

The total number people in Kashmir/Pakistan they claimed they killed divided by 2 is the true number of men they lost.

No need to think so hard, Indian members of parliament regularly ask those questions and get their anseers from the IA, which apparently does not hide its casualties.

And if you want to make it a dick measuring contest with PA, maybe next time they will release their numbers too, and not hide them behind national security and morale reasons.

Although if we all went to random deductions, a fair deduction is that PA hides its own as it has more men killed.
There you go.

No need to think so hard, Indian members of parliament regularly ask those questions and get their anseers from the IA, which apparently does not hide its casualties.

Yup IA consists of saints who never lie or never do any sin

Already heard this BS a lot of time

Empirical evidence suggest its pretty easy to deduced from india maths:

The total number people in Kashmir/Pakistan they claimed they killed divided by 2 is the true number of men they lost.
No joke, this rule of thumb actually works.

IA are not the truth tellers ,

Did you read the article or just posting the link basis the headline hoping that nobody will read it?

Because the article quickly bust your assumptions..

I did a quick search and based on the public posts from media outlets, i think we killed

around a 100 civilians were martyred in the service of the Kashmiri independence struggle as they were used as human shields by the Indian army

2)can we all unequivocally condemn India’s war crimes against the Kashmiri people and their legitimate struggle for freedom from India

K

What I would seek/add in this question is: Does Indian Army consider the 'non-combat' deaths (e.g., their world famous suicides, accidents, etc.,) in the total number of fatalities or not?

Because as a game of semantics, they may disclose all of their death but not as KIA. For example,

Gangu Parliament Member to IA Spoke Person: Sir! How many soldiers were killed this year fighting insurgency or in CFVs at LOC in 2020?

IA Spoke Person: 99 soldiers.

Gangu Parliament Member to IA Spoke Person: How many soldiers were killed in the line of duty in 2020?

IA Spoke Person: 499 soldiers.

So ........................................... !

And if you want to make it a dick measuring contest with PA, maybe next time they will release their numbers too, and not hide them behind national security and morale reasons.

Although if we all went to random deductions, a fair deduction is that PA hides its own as it has more men killed.
There you go.

so let me start by condemning the war crimes and crimes against humanity conducted by the Indian armed forces in Kashmir and other parts of India

Media posts about deaths can be added up on both sides , so if you have nothing of value to add please refrain from typing things up

k

K

Sorry my friend but on LoC all these 500 indian soldiers died when they slipped and fell from the cliffs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom