What's new

How many days needed by China to generate the industry value equal to vietnam's fullyear result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 days? That’s long.

One side note, I find not fair from the Mods. They delete my posts without mercy and ban me from posting valuable comments on threads but let chinese posters continue trolling.

Don't mind.
People get joy from that to be proud of.
And what be said is just a fact. Let go...

Why is there such a bid rivalry between China and Vietnam??

Yeah. I don't see why some posters would gloat at such comparison. Both Vietnam and China still need a lot of developments to improve the lives of their people and many decades to reach developed status.

How many days China's manufacturing industry needs to generate the value that equivalent to vietnam's fullyear result?

The answer is 2.97 days, even less than 3days.

According to the world bank database, in 2015 (the year with the latest available data), China's manufacturing-industry value-added was $3,250. 42 billion; the vn figure was $26.46 billion, i.e. 0.8142% of China.

Supposed the value is generated evenly throughout the year, theoretically, 2.97 days needed for China to generate the corresponding vn amount. ( 0.8142% * 365 = 2.97)

BTW, in 2005, China still needed 5.40 days for this job. But in 2015, it reduced to 2.97 days. I.e. in the past 10years, the manufacturing sector gap between the two countries are becoming even wider.

link to the data used:
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NV.IND.MANF.CD?locations=CN-VN

BTW, China will soon start its week-long Chinese New Year vacation. I.e. China is going to lose 2.4x of vn's full-year industry value during the seven days. sad :(
And CN still just a developing nation wt million hungry children when winter coming plus millions jobless ppl survive just by begging US-EU allow her to export her goods to their market.:cool:

And CN still just a developing nation wt million hungry children when winter coming plus millions jobless ppl survive just by begging US-EU allow her to export her goods to their market.:cool:
Meanwhile, you are begging us to allow you to export your vn brides to these hungry and jobless ppl.

No. They were defeated. But your British masters run away, if not for our brave soldiers fought in Burma, you would serve another master then like the Filipinos. Learn some history and you will know what I am talking about.

And we are comparing our manufacture power with vietnam here, so what the hell are you doing here? Want to join the comparison?
Yeah and merging vietnam with china was part of that discussion. Never seen such an insecure bunch of fandroids !!

Sorry mate, added your country's entire economy last year....
Sincerely apology, hope our competitive economy could benefit your hungry people
who rank worse than North Koreans in global hunger index.
So.much progress and so much insecurity !! Great. What you want others to do ? Offer a cookie and congratulation medal ?

sounds good, sounds prosperity and progress but if history is a guide, you just want to enslave Vietnam. Pretty much how the Egyptians enslaved the Jews.

You can imagine how the Jews were happy after escaping Egypt slavery.

View attachment 452688

That's total bullshit, Vietnamese had never been China's slave, you can keep fantasized any dama you like, beside punish Vietnam for bad behavior, we Chinese has never discriminate Vietnamese. Go any Chinatowm of this world, Vietnamese are always welcome to live with us beside Japanese. :D

There isn't.

Vietnam is one of the smallest economies in Asia.

China: $12 trillion
Taiwan: $0.57
Shenzhen City: $0.34
Hong Kong: $0.33
Singapore: $0.31
Vietnam: $0.2

However, the Vietnamese members on PDF keep SPAMMING the "China & Far East" sub-forum. If you read the numerous new threads every day by Vietnamese members, you would think Vietnam is one of the biggest economies in Asia.

Taiwan's economy is almost three times the size of Vietnam's. I don't bother posting Taiwanese economic news unless it is truly interesting.

On the other hand, the annoying Vietnamese members post every scrap of "potential" business deal in Vietnam. Who cares?

Vietnam is still a $0.2 trillion economy. Vietnam obtains 7 USPTO patents per year.

Vietnam is a TINY economy with almost NO INNOVATION. It is truly insignificant to the world economy.
----------

Look at this nonsense. Why does a $0.2 trillion economy warrant multiple threads EVERY DAY in the "China & Far East" sub-forum?

"Vietnam sets up $220 billion committee to boost privatisation"

"Vietnam, RoK look towards $100 billion trade by 2020"

"Vietnam opens Academy that gives graduates the chance to work for 50,000 German companies"
If you don’t like you can put VN news on ignored list. Why complain? You can continue creating threads with theme as railgun shooting at Taiwan or invading Mongolia. Or reading other 99 percent of threads created by Chinese posters.

My threads have little to do with CN, most with US, JP, SK or Germany.

Ok our economy is small, yours is big. We are primitive while you educated. Happy now?

Now I see what the problem is....you are a south Vietnamese!! that would be a very ungrateful thing to say about Chinese rule if it's coming from a northerner, but saying that as a southerners I guess it's justifiable. Because at the time China directly ruled northern Vietnam, did try to conquer and "enslave" you southerners, for many times.

Maybe I should be more specific. Let's just split Vietnam in half and we take the traditional Chinese land, while you southerners can keep enjoying your so called freedom, or do whatever you like..
You missed the chance you were given. Maybe it’s best to move on.

If you don’t like you can put VN news on ignored list. Why complain? You can continue creating threads with theme as railgun shooting at Taiwan or invading Mongolia. Or reading other 99 percent of threads created by Chinese posters.

My threads have little to do with CN, most with US, JP, SK or Germany.

Ok our economy is small, yours is big. We are primitive while you educated. Happy now?

You missed the chance you were given. Maybe it’s best to move on.
No. You should stop flooding the threads.

Put your pointless Vietnamese news in the Vietnamese economy thread.

Vietnam is one of the smallest economies in Asia. Why does it deserve FOUR new threads EVERY DAY in the "China & Far East" sub-forum?

"Vietnam sets up $220 billion committee to boost privatisation" (548 views)
"Vietnam, RoK look towards $100 billion trade by 2020" (185 views)
"Vietnam opens Academy that gives graduates the chance to work for 50,000 German companies" (84 views)
"Hanwha Techwin plans to produce parts for F-35 jet engine in Vietnam" (251 views)

No one is reading your pointless Vietnamese threads. The view-count is extremely low. However, you are pushing other interesting threads off the front page.

If I started flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with FOUR new threads PER DAY on Bhutan, PDF members would wonder what the hell is going on?

Similarly, what's the big idea with flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with pointless Vietnamese news EVERY DAY?
----------

According to the International Monetary Fund, Vietnam's economy will only be $0.33 trillion in the year 2022. That is still smaller than the GDP of Shenzhen City today.

Vietnam is making no progress economically and you should stop creating new threads for such an insignificant country UNLESS something truly monumental happens.

5. Report for Selected Countries and Subjects | International Monetary Fund

A5cFr0P.jpg

Last edited:
It is very interesting to see some members with the word "Viet" in user names complaining this fact-based thread is a bully or insult to vietnam.

But look at posts just in the past few days, it is actually these "viet" guys are trolling hard and use every possible chance to bully or to insult China. It is actually the weak country man that are "speaking like a tycoon".

Some quick examples, all happened in the last few days, all made by guys with the word "Viet" in names.

the viet wishes China to become a waste land
V02.jpg

the viet laughs China's newly-developed rail gun is with a few dozes km in range
V06.jpg

the viet claims China's newly-built islands in the South China Sea are easy projects, and vn could easily beat China via building 100 new islands. 100, not 10.
V01.jpg

these are just three small examples happened in the past few days!!

If this thread is viewed as "insult" or "bully" to vietnam by the "viet" guy, sorry, this is the insult or bully that he/she invites.

Last edited:
It is very interesting to see some members with the word "Viet" in user names complaining this fact-based thread is a bully or insult to vietnam.

But look at posts just in the past few days, it is actually these "viet" guys are trolling hard and use every possible chance to bully or to insult China. It is actually the weak country man that are "speaking like a tycoon".

Some quick examples, all happened in the last few days, all made by guys with the word "Viet" in names.

the viet wishes China to become a waste land
View attachment 452783

the viet laughs China's newly-developed rail gun is with a few dozes km in range
View attachment 452787

the viet claims China's newly-built islands in the South China Sea are easy projects, and vn could easily beat China via building 100 new islands. 100, not 10.
View attachment 452782

these are just three small examples happened in the past few days!!

Being tiny is not a problem, China was also very tiny economically 50 years ago. so many tiny economies all around the world and we don't have any problem with that. Being tiny while talking like a tycoon is disgusting, and deserve a slap right on the face. "contain China", "protect s. korea and Japan" in south china sea..... feel vomiting enough? yea, the tiny little thing talk like that, as always

Being tiny is not a problem, China was also very tiny economically 50 years ago. so many tiny economies all around the world and we don't have any problem with that. Being tiny while talking like a tycoon is disgusting, and deserve a slap right on the face. "contain China", "protect s. korea and Japan" in south china sea..... feel vomiting enough? yea, the tiny little thing talk like that, as always
Being tiny is quite often beautiful.
China’s Hainan Province has one of the smallest economies in the country but nobody is denying its beauty and high standards of living standards.

Having said that, it is an utterly disgraceful thing to claim Supa Powa or Supa Viva when they don’t even have a mature expressway system and when many are hungrier than North Koreans.

No. You should stop flooding the threads.

Put your pointless Vietnamese news in the Vietnamese economy thread.

Vietnam is one of the smallest economies in Asia. Why does it deserve FOUR new threads EVERY DAY in the "China & Far East" sub-forum?

"Vietnam sets up $220 billion committee to boost privatisation" (548 views)
"Vietnam, RoK look towards $100 billion trade by 2020" (185 views)
"Vietnam opens Academy that gives graduates the chance to work for 50,000 German companies" (84 views)
"Hanwha Techwin plans to produce parts for F-35 jet engine in Vietnam" (251 views)

No one is reading your pointless Vietnamese threads. The view-count is extremely low. However, you are pushing other interesting threads off the front page.

If I started flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with FOUR new threads PER DAY on Bhutan, PDF members would wonder what the hell is going on?

Similarly, what's the big idea with flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with pointless Vietnamese news EVERY DAY?
----------

According to the International Monetary Fund, Vietnam's economy will only be $0.33 trillion in the year 2022. That is still smaller than the GDP of Shenzhen City today.

Vietnam is making no progress economically and you should stop creating new threads for such an insignificant country UNLESS something truly monumental happens.

5. Report for Selected Countries and Subjects | International Monetary Fund

A5cFr0P.jpg
You can complain to the moderators. My threads are intended for non chinese readers. Or you can suggest pdf create a new section for non chinese nation, separating China and Far East. I will quit posting instantly in this section.

You can complain to the moderators. My threads are intended for non chinese readers. Or you can suggest pdf create a new section for non chinese nations, separating China and Far East. I will quit posting instantly in this section.
Keep this up and I will complain to the moderators.

You've been posting numerous pointless threads about Vietnam EVERY SINGLE DAY for a long time.

I'm getting tired of seeing your nonsense.

Keep this up for one more week and I will complain to the moderators until they do something about you.
----------

What do you think this thread, "Vietnam Economy Forum," is for?

Vietnam has an extremely small economy.

No new technology is coming out of Vietnam.

Vietnam has no multinational companies.

So, why are you flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with trivial Vietnamese news every day?

If anyone is interested in Vietnam's tiny economy, they can easily go to Google and read the trivial nonsense.

What happens in Vietnam? Absolute nothing. Five years from now, the IMF says Vietnam's economy will still be smaller than Shenzhen City's economy today.

Do you see me posting FOUR NEW THREADS per day about Shenzhen City (GDP $338 billion)? Its economy is currently 50% larger than Vietnam's (GDP $216 billion).

Last edited:
Being tiny is quite often beautiful.
China’s Hainan Province has one of the smallest economies in the country but nobody is denying its beauty and high standards of living standards.

Having said that, it is an utterly disgraceful thing to claim Supa Powa or Supa Viva when they don’t even have a mature expressway system and when many are hungrier than North Koreans.
Hope one day Supa Powa and Supa Viva could reach the current living standards of the tiny Hainan Province.
Being small, but also being sensible and smart.

Keep this up and I will complain to the moderators.

You've been posting numerous pointless threads about Vietnam EVERY SINGLE DAY for a long time.

I'm getting tired of seeing your nonsense.

Keep this up for one more week and I will complain to the moderators until they do something about you.
----------

What do you think this thread, "Vietnam Economy Forum," is for?

Vietnam has an extremely small economy.

No new technology is coming out of Vietnam.

Vietnam has no multinational companies.

So, why are you flooding the "China & Far East" sub-forum with trivial Vietnamese news every day?

If anyone is interested in Vietnam's tiny economy, they can easily go to Google and read the trivial nonsense.

What happens in Vietnam? Absolute nothing. Five years from now, the IMF says Vietnam's economy will still be smaller than Shenzhen City's economy today.

Do you see me posting FOUR NEW THREADS per day about Shenzhen City (GDP $338 billion)? Its economy is currently 50% larger than Vietnam's (GDP $216 billion).
Cry louder, maybe I can hear you from Germany. Ha ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom