What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

That is a fact, if there were no terrorism and infiltration by Pakistan there would not have been the need for AFSPA..
We do not like AFSPA ourselves but it is needed to stop Pakistan or the guys who set out to hack an Integral part of India..

What about North East India and the Naxals. Who are the hackers in this case.

No one.. The Naxals/Maoists now do not want to separate from India. They want to establish their govt in the center.. They are like TTP and not like BLA

Really, we had Kashmir last time I checked... Does you knowledge come from your text books, indeed it must have! :what:

Oh you do, please check again. There are some missing integrals in the algorithms.

if u guys cant give kashmir 2 pakistan make it an independent state

u guys slaughtering those people in their own land

LOL your Muslims minorities are being slaughtered and fleeing, the Gilgit/ Baltistan people want freedom so do the Baloch and the Pashtuns, The Bengali's wanted it and got it and got a genocide in return but achieved it in the end, The Indian Kashmiri's and Indian Muslims do not want anything to do with Pakistan, The Hindu's and Christians want to flee from Pakistan and here you seem worried about the Naxals of India.

A movement which started due to the lack of development and now is supported by foreign elements.. Including Pakistan..

All those South Indian states where the North non-cow eating cow belt people emigrate in large numbers and they would not be able to feed those hungry teeming millions.They can form their own constitution later, no problem.

My dear friend... It doesnt matter south, north, east or west... every one of us will be under the constitution what we have today... My friend im from south and in the last 3 years im in living the 3rd state in south... so I know for sure what u said is nothing but CRAP!!!!..
@ Topic... we can discuss as much as we want... but Kashmir is going to remain part of india you like it or not... When u friends talk about kashmir it always remind me of the dialogue of AB in Lakshya.... Apna ghar tho samal nahiin paya... Lekin Nikla duniya par raj karne!!!![/QUOTE]

He was talking about his own people. Dunya par raj to Hindustan hi karna chahta hai, ham nahin. Who is following the fallacy of great emerging super power syndrome.

Oh you do, please check again. There are some missing integrals in the algorithms.
Yeah the least important bits, you can keep them, however there seems plenty of unrest we will take them in if there is a need and opportunity..

INTEGRAL MY FOOT KASHMIR IS A DISPUTED TERRITORY

Who declared it disputed territory, as Pakistan based terrorist group always urging India to declare Kashmir as disputed territory. :cheesy:

Yeah the least important bits, you can keep them, however there seems plenty of unrest we will take them in if there is a need and opportunity..

dialogue of AB in Lakshya.... Apna ghar tho samal nahiin paya... Lekin Nikla duniya par raj karne

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...en-pakistan-mountbatten-41.html#ixzz2391NAcfO

Who declared it disputed territory, as Pakistan based terrorist group always urging India to declare Kashmir as disputed territory. :cheesy:

tumharay chacha mian, the UNO

I don't know why this holier than thou approach from our pakistani friends. It doesn't matter if you can prove on PDF that the cause of "azadi" enjoys greater credibility and legitimacy. How does it matter if what india does in kashmir is "sinister" and "hegemonic"? What matters is if you guys can do something about it. Pak's short history is testament to a long list of failed attempts.

Developments on the international stage are almost always motivated by ulterior motives and are rarely inspired by morals and goodwill. It's for us to say that Kashmir is and integral part of india and for you guys to convince us otherwise, through application of force, not empty moral rhetorical rantings.

And judging by the tilting balance of power - pak is growing increasingly ill equipped to compel india to reverse its long standing position.

dialogue of AB in Lakshya.... Apna ghar tho samal nahiin paya... Lekin Nikla duniya par raj karne

You do know who he was referring to though.. Right???

and hey, you one of those Pakistanis who watch Bollywood and admit it too :D ??

Back
Top Bottom