What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

pak should handover the regions they are occupying like GB, NWFP and P0K back to india and resolve the conflict. they should also compensate ind for giving AC to chine

pak should handover the regions they are occupying like GB, NWFP and P0K back to india and resolve the conflict. they should also compensate ind for giving AC to chine

OH JUST SHUT UP

Say what you want but he was able to put the news out.. Also the human rights India played its part in uncovering these graves... We will deal with them... Obviously many in those graves are crack heads which had been given the promise of 72 hoors...

India did not do all those without any reason, if Pakistan would not have had those ****** training camps right from 1989 all this would not have happened... So, it will not be wrong to say that the root cause for the mass graves is Pakistan. It's a shame

They have been deprived cause the events are influenced by Pakistani insurgents and terrorists..

Great!!!!!!!! Now Blame Pakistan For Your Crimes

How can you steal something which never belonged to you? the word 'Kashmir' is from Sanskrit "Kashyapa + Mira" which means the sea lake or the mountain of sage Kashyapa. Kashyapa was the originator of Kashmir.

OH JUST SHUT UP

Great!!!!!!!! Now Blame Pakistan For Your Crimes

That is a fact, if there were no terrorism and infiltration by Pakistan there would not have been the need for AFSPA..
We do not like AFSPA ourselves but it is needed to stop Pakistan or the guys who set out to hack an Integral part of India..

All those South Indian states where the North non-cow eating cow belt people emigrate in large numbers and they would not be able to feed those hungry teeming millions.They can form their own constitution later, no problem.[/QUOTE]...

My dear friend... It doesnt matter south, north, east or west... every one of us will be under the constitution what we have today... My friend im from south and in the last 3 years im in living the 3rd state in south... so I know for sure what u said is nothing but CRAP!!!!..
@ Topic... we can discuss as much as we want... but Kashmir is going to remain part of india you like it or not... When u friends talk about kashmir it always remind me of the dialogue of AB in Lakshya.... Apna ghar tho samal nahiin paya... Lekin Nikla duniya par raj karne!!!!

We do not like AFSPA ourselves but it is needed to stop Pakistan or the guys who set out to hack an Integral part of India..

INTEGRAL MY FOOT KASHMIR IS A DISPUTED TERRITORY

Only by one loser.

OH REALLY NOW Iran,Pakistan,China and OIC are All Losers and India Half Which Is Under A Maoist Rebellion Are Winners Real Funny Lol

Increase the font some more and cry me a river!

Ha The Only People Who Cry Are Indian Trolls Like Yourself Who Yap About "Cross Border Terrorism" to Justify Their Misdeeds.And That Too Crocodile Tears

Ha The Only People Who Cry Are Indian Trolls Like Yourself Who Yap About "Cross Border Terrorism" to Justify Their Misdeeds.And That Too Crocodile Tears

Oh please, it is a world accepted fact that Pakistan is at the epi-center of terrorism.. and thanks for making your argument less irritating..

keyboard-caps-lock-ruinlife.jpg

Kashmiris DON'T want Pakistan. Half wanna remain with India others wanna seperate, but no one wants to join Pakistan. If they really wanted to join, why did they report the insurgency when Pakistan launched Operation Gibraltar? Get real guys.

And you want a referendum? We agreed to it long ago, in 1947, and UN agreed that it could only be done if Pakistan vacated *** completely, to allow for a fair referendum. Pakistan denied, and lost its chance, don't blame us now.

Quote from Nassr’s post earlier ……

Withdrawal of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir is one big contentious point Indians talk about all the time. Sir, when meetings were sought by Pakistan to decide on the framework, strength of Indian remaining forces etc and timings of withdrawal, the Indians balked out and did not hold any meeting. Pakistan was ready to withdraw the forces in order to hold the plebiscite, but it were the Indians who would not sit down to decide on the framework.

And then, when Nehru didn’t intend to allow a plebiscite, withdrawing of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir was not worth it at all.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...en-pakistan-mountbatten-38.html#ixzz238rF1IXv

Nehru in his Note, stated that towards the end of 1948 that he ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes (Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru; volume 19, pages 322-330).

Please read the discussion before you opine through the little grayish matter left in your ankles.

Yes Sir, the other loser doesn't agree.

ya wo jo kisi behray ko akal ki baat batana chahta ho

Really, we had Kashmir last time I checked... Does you knowledge come from your text books, indeed it must have! :what:

Back
Top Bottom