What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

But India never declared Kashmir as disputed territory.

Yes India did agree to UN resolutions which declared IOK as disputed. Then they went to sleep and started dreaming.

O dear, Assam riots are nothing in comparison with your ethnic violence and Karachi situation. In past few years around 35000 Pakistanis are killed in terrorist, ethnic violence, suicide attacks like incidents. Stats are there.

Let us be worried about our situation and you worry about yours. No one has right to lecture each other as both are struggling. Pakistan a bit more.

I agree with you on this count.

Yes India did agree to UN resolutions which declared IOK as disputed. Then they went to sleep and started dreaming.

India dissed that resolution in 1950's.. End of story..

It said Pakistan should demilitarize Pakistan administered J&K while Indian army will stay in Srinagar and there will be referendum in Kashmir. But Pakistan didn't do that because the looting and killings done by invading Pakistanis made whole of Jammu and Kashmir anti-Pakistan.

You can't just diss a UNSC resolution and then say we want to be a permanent member. The story has not ended yet!

Yes you can.. Look at Hafiz Saeed, a UN declared terrorist who may well become prime minister of Pakistan in next few years..

btw, it was a non binding resolution ;)

It said Pakistan should demilitarize Pakistan administered J&K while Indian army will stay in Srinagar and there will be referendum in Kashmir. But Pakistan didn't do that because the looting and killings done by invading Pakistanis made whole of Jammu and Kashmir anti-Pakistan.

Quote from Nassr’s post earlier ……

Withdrawal of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir is one big contentious point Indians talk about all the time. Sir, when meetings were sought by Pakistan to decide on the framework, strength of Indian remaining forces etc and timings of withdrawal, the Indians balked out and did not hold any meeting. Pakistan was ready to withdraw the forces in order to hold the plebiscite, but it were the Indians who would not sit down to decide on the framework.

And then, when Nehru didn’t intend to allow a plebiscite, withdrawing of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir was not worth it at all.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...en-pakistan-mountbatten-38.html#ixzz238rF1IXv

Nehru in his Note, stated that towards the end of 1948 that he ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes (Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru; volume 19, pages 322-330).

Please read the discussion before you opine through the little grayish matter left in your ankles.

You can't just diss a UNSC resolution and then say we want to be a permanent member. The story has not ended yet!

Pakistan is responsible because it never followed the initial conditions of resolution.

Quote from Nassr’s post earlier ……

Withdrawal of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir is one big contentious point Indians talk about all the time. Sir, when meetings were sought by Pakistan to decide on the framework, strength of Indian remaining forces etc and timings of withdrawal, the Indians balked out and did not hold any meeting. Pakistan was ready to withdraw the forces in order to hold the plebiscite, but it were the Indians who would not sit down to decide on the framework.

And then, when Nehru didn’t intend to allow a plebiscite, withdrawing of Pakistani Forces from Kashmir was not worth it at all.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...en-pakistan-mountbatten-38.html#ixzz238rF1IXv

Nehru in his Note, stated that towards the end of 1948 that he ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes (Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru; volume 19, pages 322-330).

Please read the discussion before you opine through the little grayish matter left in your ankles.

Show me the proof for that.

Yes you can.. Look at Hafiz Saeed, a UN declared terrorist who may well become prime minister of Pakistan in next few years..

btw, it was a non binding resolution ;)

Pakistan will continue providing moral and diplomatic support to Kashmiri Freedom Fighters. ;)

Pakistan is responsible because it never followed the initial conditions of resolution.

Show me the proof for that.

Get yourself educated. Read various proceedings of different UN commissions and reports tendered to the UN by Pakistan and India.

Proof about Nehru's Note of not accepting Plebiscite in 1848 has been referenced. Read the book.

Get yourself educated. Read various proceedings of different UN commissions and reports tendered to the UN by Pakistan and India.

I didn't ask for your logic, I want proofs, name of some books or website etc.

He was talking about his own people.Sir actually the same dialogue is said by intellectuals of your own country. They always said it, and they got more weight in their point after debacle of 1971. Still they are telling you to do so.

As far as Kashmir is concerned, its going normal, do you hear any news of frequent bomb attacks or terrorist incidents. Now don't bring poor excuse that now Indian Army is doing what those terrorists used to do. Things are getting quite normal.

As my suggestion, first try reviving your economy and tackling insurgencies, then you can come and talk about Kashmir. Kashmir has already cost you a lot. Take a break for atleast a decade, and then bring this issue on the table when you get more authority and weight in your words with strong economy and significant voice in the world.

We already put Kashmir behind as our priority and focused more on other things. Now no country will take side of yours as they can get more from India.
Well ! Bangladesh or Bangalistan only belongs to bangladeshi peoples , their liberation forces killed millions of non-bengalis with help of indian establishment to clearly imposed the basic lesson that its even not for india niether for Pakistan. So Nor they were our people before partition , niether they were same before liberation. We even don't share similar culture niether we had linked bordar so we could communicate and understand each others traditions. Well ! we had faced similar insurgencies in western part too but does it succeded? Leave everything indian forces even not managed to liberate Pakistan's Kashmir on western front.
As far as Kashmir is concerned I don't support militancey against unarmed public, But peaceful protest is their right and you know better why you have to implement curfew everytime on your part of Kashmir. and , I personnally think that people of Kargil mostly Shia are more nearer to Iran then india or Pakistan

I told you where this information resides. Read it. References are meant for this.

Well ! Bangladesh or Bangalistan only belongs to bangladeshi peoples , their liberation forces killed millions of non-bengalis with help of indian establishment to clearly imposed the basic lesson that its even not for india niether for Pakistan. So Nor they were our people before partition , niether they were same before liberation. We even don't share similar culture niether we had linked bordar so we could communicate and understand each others traditions. Well ! we had faced similar insurgencies in western part too but does it succeded? Leave everything indian forces even not managed to liberate *** on western front.
As far as Kashmir is concerned I don't support militancey against unarmed public, But peaceful protest is their right and you know better why you have to implement curfew everytime on your part of Kashmir. and , I personnally think that people of Kargil mostly Shia are more nearer to Iran then india or Pakistan

Bangladeshi's were on the forefront of making Pakistan so India would never have wanted them in India anyway

Well ! Bangladesh or Bangalistan only belongs to bangladeshi peoples , their liberation forces killed millions of non-bengalis with help of indian establishment to clearly imposed the basic lesson that its even not for india niether for Pakistan. So Nor they were our people before partition , niether they were same before liberation. We even don't share similar culture niether we had linked bordar so we could communicate and understand each others traditions. Well ! we had faced similar insurgencies in western part too but does it succeded? Leave everything indian forces even not managed to liberate Pakistan's Kashmir on western front.

The right of freedom, even an armed struggle for freedom is enshrined in the UN charter. Subash Chander Bhose was a freedom fighter for India - The Brits called him a traitor and some called him a terrorist.

One man's freedom fighter is other man's terrorist.

For us Kashmirirs fighting for freedom from India are freedom fighters and we don't have to be apologetic about this to anyone.

Pakistan will offcourse provide moral and diplomatic support to them indefinitely till they achieve their aim.

The right of freedom, even an armed struggle for freedom is enshrined in the UN charter. Subash Chander Bhose was a freedom fighter for India - The Brits called him a traitor and some called him a terrorist. .

Same logic failed for State of Kalat, annexed and 4 revolts suppressed.

:rofl::rofl: You should try and say on the face of any West Bengali that they are not Indians and see what happens after!

What will happen! More Bangladeshis will settle in West Bengal till the desired demographic change occurs.

Same logic failed for State of Kalat, annexed and 4 revolts suppressed.

Yes. Any problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom