What's new

How India’s QR-SAM has poured Cold water on Pakistan’s NASR

Basically, your Military plays to her audience and our Military plays to her. But, whenever tested, your Military could not get to Lahore even when the odds were heavily in your favor, at 3:1 and more, in '65 and when most of our forces were concentrated at Jammu Kashmir side. When push comes to shove, your Military is well aware of our resolve! This is why Indian Military did not dare cross a single inch of the Border in 2001/2 despite the entire Indian population itching for war.
:lol:
those dreaming of taking Lahore almost ended up loosing amristar to a force 1/3rd their size!
:lol:

Uh huh, and how many countries do you see paying 2 cents worth of attention to your whining about terrorism? Even Russia gave got pm the shut up call on terrorism. As I said, it has become completely irrelevant.

And whose pocket was general yahya in? bhutto's. Who made general yahya go back on his word that mujib would be the pm? bhutto.

So? Pakistan did what every country including india does about classified info. Still doesn't change the fact that your government lied to your public about losing in kargil just like it lied to its public on s siachin that your objective to actually get stuck on a frozen barren wasteland instead of admitting to its public that they failed to use it to their advantage to invade ajk and thus wasted billions and hundreds of lives to no avail. Ab akaylay baith kar kulfian hago sa

:lol: @ it was never under indian control to begin with. Yet another lie fed to you after denying that it was ever under in Pakistan's control. Don't forget, vajpayee wouldn't even address the issue until the congress party propagated it on the indian media and raised hell in holy lok sabha. the indian government was arm twisted into admitting it and then still turned around and fed you yet another lie that india never had this peak in spite of its huge strategic importance...pathetic!

No it is exactly the indian claim that we are going to discuss here where the indian military narrative is completely different from the indian government's narrative while your own parliament members are demanding proof with your own elected reps saying that they caught the indian army trying to film a fake surgical strike footage with your former government officials calling it furjical strike... :lol: baygharti ki bhi hud hoti hay! :lol:

1) It is not irrelevant, your supposed freedom fighters are labeled as terrorists by the entire world, that is what they will be called.

2) Don't try to weasel out of a lost argument, by diverting. It was Pakistani army propaganda ,that Pakistan was winning the war, right until it surrendered en masse.

3) What did India loose in Kargil or Siachen. Pakistan was Kicked out of 140 peaks it had managed to capture. In Siachen- Indian captured 2600 Square Kilometers of land that Pakistan claims as it own and has been trying to capture, ever since. India did not occupy point 5353 to begin with, so it can not be lost.

The fact is, you have only lost and haven't gained a single inch of territory, that was Indian control to begin with.

a) Despite invading Kashmir first, you have lost 3/5th of Kashmir.
b) You lost 150,000 Km square of country in 1971
c) You lost 2600 Sq Kilometres of Jammu and Kashmir in 1984.
d) You even lost 140 peaks you managed to capture briefly in Kargil.

So what have you ever won in your wars against India ?

Last edited:
The fact is, you have only lost and haven't gained a single inch of territory, that was Indian control to begin with.

Bullsh!t bharati. pure bullsh!t thispart. Even greater bullsh!t than India as country is.

Captured 85000 sq km of your atoot ang despite having much smaller military resources and with help of mostly irregulars and paramilitary fighting against regular Indian troops

Despite all odds against us, we don't deny that

A frozen wasteland where not even a single Pakistani post was present. Yeah move on.

And captured at least 4 position that never controlled by Pakistan. Your claim that you never occupied Peak 5353 is a BS

Bullsh!t bharati. pure bullsh!t thispart. Even greater bullsh!t than India as country is.

Captured 85000 sq km of your atoot ang despite having much smaller military resources and with help of mostly irregulars and paramilitary fighting against regular Indian troops

Despite all odds against us, we don't deny that

A frozen wasteland where not even a single Pakistani post was present. Yeah move on.

And captured at least 4 position that never controlled by Pakistan. Your claim that you never occupied Peak 5353 is a BS

1) India never controlled AJK, GB to begin with, Pakistan invaded the independent state of Kashmir, was on the verge of capturing the capital before it was pushed back. Since Pakistan invaded first, Jammu and Kashmir was your state to loose.

2) Apparently even entire Jammu and Kashmir was referred as wasteland by Pakistan's first prime minister. So it is not surprise, you would refer to Siachen as wasteland - all the while trying to capturing it again and again and loosing every time.

Nawabzada (Liaquat Ali Khan) turned round to me and said, “Sirdar Saheb, have I gone mad to give up Hyderabad which is much larger than the Punjab for the sake of the rocks of Kashmir?”

3) If point 5353 was in Indian possession, then show proof of it.

1) It is not irrelevant, your supposed freedom fighters are labeled as terrorists by the entire world, that is what they will be called.
Once again, your the only ones whining about terrorism while the rest of the world ignores your whining. Don't try to hide behind the "world" one legged widow and face the stark reality which is that NO ONE CARES SASAA
2) Don't try to weasel out of a lost argument, by diverting. It was Pakistani army propaganda ,that Pakistan was winning the war, right until it surrendered.
Read above what I said about general yahya being in bhutto's pocket. And it doesn't change the fact that your own government lies through its teeth to fool its own people. Explains why they refuse to let to the foreign media or even their own media in iok. no indian government wants the media recording its own soldiers selling their weapons to the population for food! :lol:
3) What did India loose in Kargil or Siachen. Pakistan was Kicked out 140 peaks it had managed to capture. In Siachen- Indian captured 80,000 Square Kilometers of land that Pakistan claims as it own and has been trying to capture, ever since. India did not occupy point 5353 to begin with, so it can not be lost.

The fact is, you have only lost and gained a single inch of territory, that was Indian control to begin with.
:woot:
siachin is 80,000 sq km? You just lost all credibility right there! :lol: 140 peaks and yet failed to get back the king peak? Yet another lie fed by your gov! The end result that you had 30000 casualties and ended up losing the most strategic peak with minuscule casualties on our side sounds like s pretty good strategy to me! The best defense that got government could produce was that they never had that peak to begin with? What a shameful state to be in. :tsk:

So what have you ever won in your wars against India ?
So is it 80000 sq km or 2600 sq km? The siachin glacier is located right on the line of the loc you claim that it is 80000 sq km? You expect to be take seriously after displaying your indian stupidity? This is the real area of siachin idiot!
SmartSelect_20190103-230839_Samsung Internet.jpg

And here you are with an oral diarrhea farting our insane indian fed numbers like 80000 sq km to 2600 sq km! I almost feel sorry for butchering and exposing you like this but what else do you with a citizen of a country that has been fed such feces except to ridicule him! Pathetic little indian mind...

here's the indian mind in a nutshell:
I hit you over the head and take your phone... you say you hated that phone and claim victory! :lol:

You pay for your favorite burger but I take it before it can get to you. you claim you never had it and claim victory.

you go to jail and get your bunghole violated in the prison shower. you say that you actually wanted your bunghole violated and claim victory!

By the indian standards, india has been victorious throughout its 1000+ years of their slavery at the hands of their Muslim overlords! :omghaha:

And now that you've lost all your credibility much like your country, I'm just gonna troll your little punk@ss from this point onwards! 8-)

Last edited:
1) India never controlled AJK, GB to begin with, Pakistan invaded the independent state of Kashmir, was on the verge of capturing the capital before it was pushed back. Since Pakistan invaded first, Jammu and Kashmir was your state to loose.

Pakistan never controlled AJK andGB either. India already was involved in the form irregulars that were sent to assist Dogra raja in genocide of muslims.

In the end Pakistan ended up capturing which you guys claims (hilariously) should have been yours. No twist can impress us on that.

2) Apparently even entire Jammu and Kashmir was referred as wasteland by Pakistan's first prime minister. So it is not surprise, you would refer to Siachen as wasteland - all the while trying to capturing it again and again and loosing every time.

Well it is a wasteland. The world calls it that. You can keep calling it otherwise.

3) If point 5353 was in Indian possession, then show proof of it.

Okay

"Point 5353 is very strategic. In 1992-93, the then corps commander (of India) decided to make a shift pocket on this point and sent personnel there by helicopter. The officers posted there successfully cut off the entire supply to the Pakistani pockets along the LoC for nearly two months," he said. The capture was in retaliation of Pakistani attacks on several Indian posts including the national highway from Srinagar to Leh.

He said the Indian Army then claimed that point 5353 is "within our LoC and that we have every right to patrol the area." He said this point offers a 40-kilometre view of the Pakistan side and from the Indian side an attack could be launched on Drass and the Drass-Kargil road.

https://www.rediff.com/news/2000/aug/30josy.htm

Most significant, Anand's claim that Point 5353 was indeed held by India in 1992-1993, successfully cutting off Pakistani supply routes, has not been rebutted.

https://frontline.thehindu.com/static/html/fl1720/17200340.htm

Once again, your the only ones whining about terrorism while the rest of the world ignores your whining. Don't try to hide behind the "world" one legged widow and face the stark reality which is that NO ONE CARES SASAA

Read above what I said about general yahya being in bhutto's pocket. And it doesn't change the fact that your own government lies through its teeth to fool its own people. Explains why they refuse to let to the foreign media or even their own media in iok. no indian government wants the media recording its own soldiers selling their weapons to the population for food! :lol:

:woot:
siachin is 80,000 sq km? You just lost all credibility right there! :lol: 140 peaks and yet failed to get back the king peak? Yet another lie fed by your gov! The end result that you had 30000 casualties and ended up losing the most strategic peak with minuscule casualties on our side sounds like s pretty good strategy to me! The best defense that got government could produce was that they never had that peak to begin with? What a shameful state to be in. :tsk:

So is it 80000 sq km or 2600 sq km? The siachen glacier is located right on the line of the loc you claim that it is 80000 sq km? You expect to be take seriously after displaying your indian stupidity? This is the real area of siachin idiot!
View attachment 530674
And here you are with an oral diarrhea farting our insane indian fed numbers like 80000 sq km to 2600 sq km! I almost feel sorry for butchering and exposing you like this but what else do you with a citizen of a country that has been fed such feces except to ridicule him! Pathetic little indian mind...

here's the indian mind in a nutshell:
I hit you over the head and take your phone... you say you hated that phone and claim victory! :lol:

You pay for your favorite burger but I take it before it can get to you. you claim you never had it and claim victory.

you go to jail and get your bunghole violated in the prison shower. you say that you actually wanted your bunghole violated and claim victory!

By the indian standards, india has been victorious throughout its 1000+ years of their slavery at the hands of their Muslim overlords! :omghaha:

1 ) No matter, what you say, your supposed freedom fighters will be called as terrorists, as that is accepted vernacular for them(they are even called terrorist your own country), and there is nothing you can do about it.

2) Doesn't matter, who was on who's pocket, it was Pakistani army propaganda and not a PPP propaganda.

Or present proof, that Bhutto forced Pakistan army to lie to nation, that it was winning the war.

3) Present proof point 5353 was in Indian possession before Kargil.

4) I guess you must running really short on argument, that you are forced beat around a typo, which was corrected with in minutes.

Yet you have tell us, what have you ever won in your war against India? Your losses are quite evident.

3/5th of Kashmir, 150,000 Km square of East Pakistan, 2600 Sq Kilometres of Siachen and 140 peaks in Kargil.

Pakistan never controlled AJK andGB either. India already was involved in the form irregulars that were sent to assist Dogra raja in genocide of muslims.

In the end Pakistan ended up capturing which you guys claims (hilariously) should have been yours. No twist can impress us on that.

Well it is a wasteland. The world calls it that. You can keep calling it otherwise.

Okay

https://www.rediff.com/news/2000/aug/30josy.htm

https://frontline.thehindu.com/static/html/fl1720/17200340.htm

1) Pakistan captured AJK and GB before any Indian troops, landed in Kashmir. So yes, Kashmir totally was Pakistani state to loose.

2) If its wasteland, why do you keep trying capture it back and keep failing ?

3)Lol did you just copy this of wikipedia page and then scrolled down for sources?

Those claims have long been refuted by the army as well government, as unscrupulous reporting, which btw is also present in the wikipedia page you copied from.

This point 5353 and LOC, now tell us, which side of LOC it is on.

162382f8548b7240261a171f415ea607ef0c4ef3.png

1 ) No matter, what you say, your supposed freedom fighters will be called as terrorists, as that is accepted vernacular for them(they are even called terrorist your own country), and there is nothing you can do about it.

2) Doesn't matter, who was on who's pocket, it was Pakistani army propaganda and not a PPP propaganda.

Or present proof, that Bhutto forced Pakistan army to lie to nation, that it was winning the war.

3) Present proof point 5353 was in Indian possession before Kargil.

4) I guess you must running really short on argument, that you are forced beat around a typo, which was corrected with in minutes.

Yet you have tell us, what have you ever won in your war against India? Your losses are quite evident.

3/5th of Kashmir, 150,000 Km square of East Pakistan, 2600 Sq Kilometres of Siachen and 140 peaks in Kargil.
Pffrrrttt...present proof that point 5353 was in indian possession = present proof that you didn't want to get your bunghole violated! :lol: I warned you, I'm just gonna troll the living daylights out of you! Oh did you want proof that india was never interested in taking ajk? Then why is your modi ji having premature menses about CPEC going through GB and the rest of AJK? Oh and care to explain why your government still doesn't allow the media in Kashmir? Do they think that their lies of how their is no mass rebellion against the state will get exposed like all of their other lies? :laugh: oh and lemme guess, the indian army wanted to only take siachin for making kulfies through their bungholes and had no plans of invading ajk, riiiiiiight? ;) oh and the Pakistani occupied AJK and GB was off no interest to india so india never attempted to retake it throughout the 48 war riiiiiiight?

Pffrrrttt...present proof that point 5353 was in indian possession = present proof that you didn't want to get your bunghole violated! :lol: I warned you, I'm just gonna troll the living daylights out of you! Oh did you want proof that india was never interested in taking ajk? Then why is your modi ji having premature menses about CPEC going through GB and the rest of AJK? Oh and care to explain why your government still doesn't allow the media in Kashmir? Do they think that their lies of how their is no mass rebellion against the state will get exposed like all of their other lies? :laugh: oh and lemme guess, the indian army wanted to only take siachin for making kulfies through their bungholes and had no plans of invading ajk, riiiiiiight? ;) oh and the Pakistani occupied AJK and GB was off no interest to india so india never attempted to retake it throughout the 48 war riiiiiiight?

I will repeat my question - because you seem a bit retarded.

what have you ever won in your war against India?

Certainly not AJK, which you had captured, when Kashmir was still independent, even before first Indian troops landed in Kashmir.

Your territorial losses, I do not need to repeat, they must ingrained into you by now.

I will repeat my question - because you seem a bit retarded.

what have you ever won in your war against India?

Certainly not AJK, which you had capture, when Kashmir was still independent, even before first Indian troops landed in Kashmir.
Oh that's not the question oh retarded one. The question is that why did india keep trying to take back ajk through 1948 and kept failing? Also, you do realize that your own army chief told your shastri that her can't guarantee him a victory in 1965. Basically a diplomatic way of telling you pm that he is loosing...wanna go ask him for proof? Oh and what exactly were you planning on achieving in siachin if not sneaking into ajk? kulfis aye? ;)

1) Pakistan captured AJK and GB before any Indian troops, landed in Kashmir. So yes, Kashmir totally was Pakistani state to loose.

Whatever makes you feel good :)

2) If its wasteland, why do you keep trying capture it back and keep failing ?

I don't see us trying. We are sitting where we are.

3)Lol did you just copy this of wikipedia page and then scrolled down for sources?

Nope unlike you I have read on this issue

Those claims have long been refuted by the army as well government, as unscrupulous reporting, which btw is also present in the wikipedia page you copied from.

Nope they aren't

This point 5353 and LOC, now tell us, which side of LOC it is on.

As per Indian army in 1992 it was Indian territory :lol:

Whatever makes you feel good :)

I don't see us trying. We are sitting where we are.

Nope unlike you I have read on this issue

Nope they aren't

As per Indian army in 1992 it was Indian territory :lol:
india's idea of a victory is to push the enemy back a few km to the north while loosing thousands of kilometers of ajk and call it s victory! :wacko: :lol:

india's idea of a victory is to push the enemy back a few km to the north while loosing thousands of kilometers of ajk and call it s victory! :wacko: :lol:

Its called "changing goal post" normally :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom