What's new

How India’s QR-SAM has poured Cold water on Pakistan’s NASR

Aray burnol laga burnol! :lol: you entering Lahore in the beginning of the war only to better thrown completely out and almost loosing amristar does not equate to us almost loosing Lahore while it does equate to you almost loosing amristar! Chal jakay khoob sara burnol laga burnol. Teri theel thaak jal rahi hay teray aram aye ga...burnol laga, made in China wala burnol! :woot:

Uh, you mean that convict rat whose rotting in prison? your talking him seriously? :lol: that mp anand isn't in prison at least! :lol: burnol laga lhoob sara burnol laga apnay pichvaarr pay...made in China vala burnol! :rofl:

1) A simple question - who lost more territory as well as soldiers in 1965 ?

2) Lol he is your 3 time prime minister, Why shouldn't we take him seriously, when you keep on electing him again and again, especially since he was serving prime minister of your country, when you lost the Kargil war.

Lol.. did you even hear the name RK Anand before today?

1) A simple question - who lost more territory as well as soldiers in 1965 ?

2) Lol he is your 3 time prime minister, Why shouldn't we take him seriously, when you keep on electing him again and again, especially since he was serving prime minister of your country, when you lost the Kargil war.

Lol.. did you even hear the name RK Anand before today?
dude, your embarrassing yourself! just apply burnol on your bunghole... remember, modi ji says made in China worked best on his bunghole. it will on your bunghole too..
SmartSelect_20190104-010444_Chrome Beta.jpg

yeh wala lagao... made in China vala! :lol:

dude, your embarrassing yourself! just apply burnol on your bunghole... remember, modi ji says made in China worked best on his bunghole. it will on your bunghole too..
View attachment 530715
yeh wala lagao... made in China vala! :lol:

I guess you have run out of arguments, take my advise and and gracefully exit, no need show your upbringing or your obsession with a$$ holes.

I guess you have run out of arguments, take my advise and and gracefully exit, no need show your upbringing or your obsession with a$$ holes.
Aray keep calm and apply burnol on your bunghole. You wanted proof, you got proof. Now apply the burnol in your bunghole and enjoy the coolness that modi ji says he enjoys! ;)

Aray keep calm and apply burnol on your bunghole. You wanted proof, you got proof. Now apply the burnol in your bunghole and enjoy the coolness that modi ji says he enjoys! ;)

See again, your obsession with people's a$$ holes surfaces. Please, just mind, what you want to put in your a$$ and leave other people, to their own devices.

Not everyone, fancies the homoerotic pleasures, you are so fond off.

Sam's have been around for decades nasr was developed on the on start to have effective evasion capabilities
As for cruise missile defense maybe Indian should also give that to Russian as there s400 failed miserably to intercept tomahawk in Syria and Babar is based upon tomahawk :)

Congratulations. You killed physics.

If you want to defeat the Pivot Corps and the IBGs, you will need hundreds of Nasrs, not 5 or 10.
R u same ignorant who.believes.that it would take 100s of 100+ KT nukes just to destroy Delhi ???
While according to American expert even detonation of around 100 heroshema type nukes in war can kill billion + people :)

See again, your obsession with people's a$$ holes surfaces. Please, just mind, what you want to put in your a$$ and leave other people, to their own devices.

Not everyone, fancies the homoerotic pleasures, you are so fond off.
Aray hum to tauhaaray bhalay ki baat karat hoon. Tumra jhoot pakra giya ho tumra desh aik ghisa pita desh nikla hay to ab bas tum apna bunghole pay burnol lagao, tumra modi ji bolat ho key uska bunghole bahut throbbing bunghole tha jab sir ji kaal strike vala jhoot pakra giya tha par made in China vala bunghole lagaya to modi ji kay bunghole ko bahut shanti milut hao...tumka bunghole pay bhi burnol lagao tumka bahut shanti aho ga...par made in China vala...modi ji bolay kay made in China vala burnol. bunghole pay burnol... made in China vala burnol tumra bunghole pay...kayval aik tube...achi tarha...tumka bunghole pay dhakan laga kay! ;)

Aray hum to tauhaaray bhalay ki baat karat hoon. Tumra jhoot pakra giya ho tumra desh aik ghisa pita desh nikla hay to ab bas tum apna bunghole pay burnol lagao, tumra modi ji bolat ho key uska bunghole bahut throbbing bunghole tha jab sir ji kaal strike vala jhoot pakra giya tha par made in China vala bunghole lagaya to modi ji kay bunghole ko bahut shanti milut hao...tumka bunghole pay bhi burnol lagao tumka bahut shanti aho ga...par made in China vala...modi ji bolay kay made in China vala burnol. bunghole pay burnol... made in China vala burnol tumra bunghole pay...kayval aik tube...achi tarha...tumka bunghole pay dhakan laga kay! ;)

I seriously doubt that.

I think your fascination with other people's a$$holes, has more to do with your own homoerotic tendencies, or perhaps it is your subconscious desire to have, "things" stuffed in your own.

Regardless you should visit your nearest gay bar, and have all you fantasies fulfilled, perhaps that will mellow out your online obsession of a$$ holes.

I seriously doubt that.

I think your fascination with other people's a$$holes, has more to do with your own homoerotic tendencies, or perhaps it is your subconscious desire to have, "things" stuffed in your own.

Regardless you should visit your nearest gay bar, and have all you fantasies fulfilled, perhaps that will mellow out your online obsession of a$$ holes.
GAY HYPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Osiris :lol:;):enjoy:

GAY HYPA POWA HIND OF THE UNIVERSE @Osiris :lol:;):enjoy:

And another closet case, just arrived.

Seriously, why are guy so obsessed with the word Gay.

Is it like a forbidden fruit to you guys , since you religion does not allow it, makes the whole experience, so much more titillating for you guys ?

And another closet case, just arrived.

Seriously, why are guy so obsessed with the word Gay.

Is it like a forbidden fruit to you guys , since you religion does not allow it, makes the whole experience, so much more titillating for you guys ?
BECAUSE HOMOSEXUALITY IS LEGAL IN INDIAN ARMED FORCES @Osiris :lol::rofl:;):enjoy:

1) The fact is India has majority of Jammu and Kashmir including the capital, and all you can do about it is whine.

We aren't whining. We are making you whine. Both about what we have and what you have. :)

2) You have tried and failed so many times in Sianchen, that you have given up trying, that is fox and grapes syndrome

Still it is a wasteland. You just need two working brain cells to understand that.

3) Present proof.

Already given

BECAUSE HOMOSEXUALITY IS LEGAL IN INDIAN ARMED FORCES @Osiris :lol::rofl:;):enjoy:

Ok I see now, since it not legal for you guys, you get perverse pleasure in constantly thinking about it and talking about it.
Your obsession with gays is understandable. Koi naa, Now you are in US, you can do whatever you want.

We aren't whining. We are making you whine. Both about what we have and what you have. :)

Still it is a wasteland. You just need two working brain cells to understand that.

Already given

1) Yes, you are, for last 70 years, haven't been able to capture an inch of Indian Kashmir.
2) If its wasteland, then why do you people keep dying, trying to capture it?
3) Already refuted.

Ok I see now, since it not legal for you guys, you get perverse pleasure in constantly thinking about it and talking about it.
Your obsession with gays understandable. Koi naa, Now you are in US, you can do whatever you want.
NO OUR RELIGION DON'T ALLOW HOMOSEXUALITY AND I AM STRICTLY FOLLOWING IT, AND LAST I AM CURRENTLY IN PAKISTAN TO MEET MY RELATIVES @Osiris ;):enjoy:

NO OUR RELIGION DON'T ALLOW HOMOSEXUALITY AND I AM STRICTLY FOLLOWING IT, AND LAST I AM CURRENTLY IN PAKISTAN TO MEET MY RELATIVES @Osiris ;):enjoy:

Forget about religion, live your life man, if this is what you want, you should definitely go for it, because this level of obsession with gays in not healthy.

Chalo koi naa, once you get back to US. I am sure there must be places you can visit in Pakistan too or try getting in touch with GumNaam , he too is obsessed with people's a$$es, maybe he can satisfy all your urges, perhaps it will make you more balanced person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom