What's new

How India's growth will outpace China's - The Economist

Let's get it straight.....
guys only people from india and pakistan know Urdu..
actually challenger is a Anti-India guy..so now u know who he is

False-flags have a way of "backfiring" severely.

Problem is that we don't know where he is from in South Asia.

So why Indias software industry is only a fraction of China´s?

Indeed, why? But hey, wait a moment - it is NOT. India's software exports are around 55-60 billion dollars. China's software exports account for less than 10 billion dollars!

China is far ahead of India in manufacturing and infrastructure, though. No one is disputing that.

False-flags have a way of "backfiring" severely.

Well it's fair clear that he is anti-India.

He was quite ambitious in choosing a Chinese false flag. It is very hard faking being Chinese and it a lot of work to scan Chinese news sources to post and quote.

Indeed, why? But hey, wait a moment - it is NOT. India's software exports are around 55-60 billion dollars. China's software exports account for less than 10 billion dollars!

China is far ahead of India in manufacturing and infrastructure, though. No one is disputing that.

Stop trolling.

Last edited:
Stop trolling.

Firstly, I am not "trolling" as you put it. I provided genuine figures. Secondly, who started the bullshit yet again? A Chinese troll called "peaceful". Calling Indians liars, calling "BS", and whatnot.

This happens time and again, it is always a Chinese troll who starts derailing the thread and people like you come in and start screaming about Indians "trolling". Pathetic.

Firstly, I am not "trolling" as you put it. I provided genuine figures. Secondly, who started the bullshit yet again? A Chinese troll called "peaceful". Calling Indians liars, calling "BS", and whatnot.

This happens time and again, it is always a Chinese troll who starts derailing the thread and people like you come in and start screaming about Indians "trolling". Pathetic.

Since the false flags have now been contained, can we at least TRY to get along?

My take on the issue

India:NO! unless he's some insane troll

Bangladesh: can't be a Bengali because they don't know Urdu, but could definitely be a Razakar (we have these types on PDF)

Sri Lanka: no way! they don't know urdu

Nepal, Bhutan: same as above

Pakistan: Most probable, his anti China stance can be justified by him being a pan-islamist , that's why he started harping on being muslim and the uyghur issue, probably also the reason he called you communist dogs

Dear Chinese Moron:

India accounts for nearly a third of the world's engineering graduates

Several private companies in India have lots and lots of software which are being used by millions of users and clients (Finacle, for example).

Do you still believe BS that you are fed by your Xinhua?

You may not like liars, but I don't like pretentious morons either.

Or are you going to post more pictures of poor people in China.

no dude i thing muslims in bangladesh can speak Urdu...so now he may be from bangladesh or from china's close ally...

Let's get it straight.....
guys only people from india and pakistan know Urdu..
actually challenger is a Anti-India guy..so now u know who he is

Given the level of intelligence he is exhibiting, i think he is from our eastern neighbor who always try to blame everything on India/Indians.

^^actually i dont think he is Pakistani also,never seen Pakistanis going against Chinese,but i can see an American flag also

So, whats the result..? Has India surpassed China already...?
With 5 good pages of joint investigation of a member by Indian and Chinese agents ..?
Come on guys you are better than this. Let Mods handle him.

^^actually i dont think he is Pakistani also,never seen Pakistanis going against Chinese,but i can see an American flag also

The reason is because he speaks Hindi/Urdu and doesn't speak Chinese.

I don't know where he comes from (it's impossible to know for sure), but we all know what happens to "spies" and double-agents in China. So it's probably best that we never know which country he comes from. :azn:

So, whats the result..? Has India surpassed China already...?
With 5 good pages of joint investigation of a member by Indian and Chinese agents ..?
Come on guys you are better than this. Let Mods handle him.

You're right, let's get back on topic. :cheers:

Hopefully Joe Shearer will come back to make the point he originally wanted to make.

Back
Top Bottom