What's new

How India's growth will outpace China's - The Economist

This message is to all the Chinese members,

If the attitude shown above is the actual attitude of the Chinese people, of which I am also a victim, then I think I now understand why Uighurs and Tibetans want separation from the Hans with Mandarin knowledge.

I think I need to support Free Tibet and East Turkestan, highlighting the Tibetans' and Uighurs' sufferings on this forum one the regular basis.

And if the attitude is not like that, then the posters who showed such attitude is not Chinese and most probably indians.... Have your say Chinese members.

Nice of you to finally drop your little charade.

I look forward to your posts highlighting Chinese oppression.

If the attitude shown above is the actual attitude of the Chinese people, of which I am also a victim, then I think I now understand why Uighurs and Tibetans want separation from the Hans with Mandarin knowledge.

I think I need to support Free Tibet and East Turkestan, highlighting the Tibetans' and Uighurs' sufferings on this forum one the regular basis.

The man is now showing his true face. :disagree:

Challenger you can PM abt ur authenticity, ill help u with that, and i wont tell it to anybody..:no:

shhhhh secret ok ? ;)

Nice of you to finally drop your little charade.

I look forward to your posts highlighting Chinese oppression.

Thats what you want to see. And thats what I am going to do now.

I will end the drama you indians have started.

Yeah, so from which region do you belong ?
We have an Indian member from Sikkim, he'll be able to understand tibetan language, oh and we have loads of members from Turkey

Take your pick

Thats what you want to see. And thats what I am going to do now.

I will end the drama you indians have started.

Interesting. People capable of fluently speaking Chinese are Indian now? Chinese must have become very popular since the last time I checked.

Yeah, just wait for the result buddy.

(By the way, I asked someone to fix this issue earlier, he never responded, he is responsible.) Hope he gets the message.

lol what changing your false flag? I'm pretty sure you don't need an mod to do that.

images

Yeah, so from which region do you belong ?
We have an Indian member from Sikkim, he'll be able to understand tibetan language, oh and we have loads of members from Turkey

Take your pick

global_warming.jpg

OH noes I'm tarpped...

So why Indias software industry is only a fraction of China´s?

Dear Chinese Moron:

India accounts for nearly a third of the world's engineering graduates

Several private companies in India have lots and lots of software which are being used by millions of users and clients (Finacle, for example).

Do you still believe BS that you are fed by your Xinhua?

You may not like liars, but I don't like pretentious morons either.

(By the way, I asked someone to fix this issue earlier, he never responded, he is responsible.) Hope he gets the message.

Your goal as a false-flag troll was clear. You wanted to cause problems between China and India. And when Chinese members didn't follow you... you called us Chinese Kommunist Dogs and other such abuse.

You achieved the exact opposite of what you wanted, and you will again, when you change your flag again. :azn:

Funny. I called a mod too over your false flag issue. The difference is the Mod responded. All he needs right now is another post by you verifying the fact that you are hiding behind false flags ;D.

Let's get it straight.....
guys only people from india and pakistan know Urdu..
actually challenger is a Anti-India guy..so now u know who he is

Back
Top Bottom