What's new

How India's growth will outpace China's - The Economist

I love how challenger is still trying to avoid dressing the fact how he, a real Chinese, could not speak a word of Chinese himself.

Hey Challenger I still need some one to help me translate the second part of the JF-17 documentary from Chinese to English. Care to help? :D :D :D

What if I am a Chinese Muslim and i don't know Mandarin well?

So you think only Hans who have good command over Mandarin are Chinese, and others are expendables.

Answer.

Buddy, I used to teach in the school where you are learning your tricks now, please be assured.

It is an extra privilege that this forum since its birth has given to China and the Chinese members that they enjoy in a non Chinese forum.

I hope, authentic Chinese members do not over exploit the privileges or misuse them.
Reading from some last post of yours..

Looks like a Chinese has to be completely Anti-India to be called as a Chinese.
Why is that so?

I love how challenger is still trying to avoid dressing the fact how he, a real Chinese, could not speak a word of Chinese himself.

Or more importantly, why he apologizes for Japanese war criminals who killed 20 million of our brothers and sisters.

And why he can't speak Chinese, but he can speak Hindi/Urdu.

So you think only Hans who have good command over Mandarin are Chinese, and others are expendables.

Answer.

If you don't know Mandarin, you will at least know Han characters, because that is what everything is written in when you're in China.

The mistake you made is thinking that Mandarin and Chinese characters are the same thing, they're not. There is a difference between Han zi and Han yu, even the most isolated minority in China will know that.

Busted again. :azn:

If you don't know Mandarin, you will at least know Han characters, because that is what everything is written in when you're in China.

The mistake you made is thinking that Mandarin and Chinese characters are the same thing, they're not. There is a difference between Han zi and Han yu, even the most isolated minority in China will know that.

Busted again. :azn:

Better to leave him be.
He carries the moniker "Challenger", but seems to be "Challenged" in more ways than one.
Let him go.

Answer.

The lie unravels. You love China when it stands against India but you hate its people. How does that work?

Seriously though GTFO you've been caught

I love this biased article, it lift the bar of being biased in such a nice way:

1. some indians working for an investment bank predicted india is going to do well.

2. talked about three reasons why india will do well, but happily ignored the disadvantages, e.g. much smaller land plus no population control, unstable domestic environment and the potential of a full scale civil war.

3. failed to mention that the state controlled growth made south korea a developed country while the free democratic SE Asian countries are all POOR.

:smokin:

dear indians:

when you are reading this article, we have hundreds of millions trained works working damn hard, this year we will have another 3-4 million engineers graduate from our universities. when you are reading this article, our private company named Tencent is operating an IM software called QQ that has 100 million users using it at the time when you are reading this article.

think about it: do you still believe such BS?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Reading from some last post of yours..

Looks like a Chinese has to be completely Anti-India to be called as a Chinese.
Why is that so?

because we don't like liars.

Answer.

What type of Chinese Muslim exactly?

If you are a Hui Chinese, then you should have no problem speaking mandarin since the Hui are very integrated into Chinese culture. If you are a Uighur ... still doesn't explain how you know Hindi/Urdu so well.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah that's because Chinese are Islamophobes :cheesy:

Seriously dude, this is the limit, trying to garner sympathy.

Face it, you got busted

Or more importantly, why he apologizes for Japanese war criminals who killed 20 million of our brothers and sisters.

And why he can't speak Chinese, but he can speak Hindi/Urdu.

This message is to all the Chinese members,

If the attitude shown above is the actual attitude of the Chinese people, of which I am also a victim, then I think I now understand why Uighurs and Tibetans want separation from the Hans with Mandarin knowledge.

I think I need to support Free Tibet and East Turkestan, highlighting the Tibetans' and Uighurs' sufferings on this forum one the regular basis.

And if the attitude is not like that, then the posters who showed such attitude is not Chinese and most probably indians.... Have your say Chinese members.

This message is to all the Chinese members,

If the attitude shown above is the actual attitude of the Chinese people, of which I am also a victim, then I think I now understand why Uighurs and Tibetans want separation from the Hans with Mandarin knowledge.

I think I need to support Free Tibet and East Turkestan, highlighting the Tibetans' and Uighurs' sufferings on this forum one the regular basis.

And if the attitude is not like that, then the posters who showed such attitude is not Chinese and most probably indians.... Have your say Chinese members.

Now you hate China? :rofl:

Buddy, you have always hated China. Remember when you kept calling us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"?

Back
Top Bottom