What's new

How India's growth will outpace China's - The Economist

This is such a sub continental (specifically Punjabi) verbiage. You just translated it from hindi/urdu to English ;)

Well, I have an interesting observation.

His sentence, "Buddy, I used to teach in the school where you are learning your tricks now" is a very common phrase/saying in Hindi/Urdu.

LOL it's too obvious. He should at least realized, that Chinese people don't apologize for Japanese war crimes. This applies to all Chinese people across the political spectrum, regardless of where they live.

And their don't refer to their own brothers and sisters as "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

Chinese government are doing its best to slowdown the growth to a more manageable level. A slower but steadier growth model will actually boost Chinese influence.

Actually, Chinese government is trying to make the economy less export-driven and more domestic consumption driven. I read this in many places, and it is a wise move, though it may take more than a decade to make this transformation. Economies overtly dependent on exports are susceptible to recessions in Western nations.

No trolling/derailing, stick to the topic please.

(I would have written that in Chinese, but since you can't read or speak even a single word in Chinese, what would be the point).

As for the point about the forum, this proverb has a very cultural meaning to Chinese people that you won't be able to understand, since you're not Chinese.

cc2e.png

Have you ever heard about unwritten constitution?

There are rules in the society which are not written, but we have to obey them. We can't just violate them at will.

It is a kind of unwritten rule that whatever goes against Pakistan goes against China also as Pakistan is China's ally. It is unthinkable to see that China's ally is in problem and China is not bothered.

Neighborhood has been decided by the nature, we could not choose that, but friends we select at our own will. True friendship underlines sincere care towards each other.

Ignoring the friend for the sake of money may be a short term profit, but for the longer term, a blunder.

There are rules in the society which are not written, but we have to obey them. We can't just violate them at will.

It is a kind of unwritten rule that whatever goes against Pakistan goes against China also as Pakistan is China's ally. It is unthinkable to see that China's ally is in problem and China is not bothered.

Neighborhood has been decided by the nature, we could not choose that, but friends we select at our own will. True friendship underlines sincere care towards each other.

Ignoring the friend for the sake of money may be a short term profit, but for the longer term, a blunder.

Sorry buddy, you're busted. :azn:

Read that quote in Chinese, understand the cultural meaning behind it, and then apply it to the context of this forum. That will answer your question.

(Except you can't read it).

troll_detected.png

LOL it's too obvious. He should at least realized, that Chinese people don't apologize for Japanese war crimes. This applies to all Chinese people across the political spectrum, regardless of where they live.

And their don't refer to their own brothers and sisters as "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

As I said, neither you nor even the PRC govt has the authority to determine Chinese identity. Cause' Chinese identity is larger than an administrative state since China used to be one of the oldest biggest civilization, more than an empire or modern nation state.

Yes exactly... so when false-flag trolls like YOURSELF call me a "Chinese Kommunist Dog" or an "Indian undercover agent", I expect Pakistani brothers to stick up for me. And they do. :tup:

As I said, neither you nor even the PRC govt has the authority to determine Chinese identity. Cause' Chinese identity is larger than an administrative state since China used to be one of the oldest biggest civilization, more than an empire or modern nation state.

And thats how the Tibetans and the Uighurs as well as Hui people all are Chinese apart from the Hans.

And thats how the Tibetans and the Uighurs as well as Hui people all are Chinese apart from the Hans.

Ah... so now you have a problem with Han Chinese people...

Since you speak Hindi/Urdu... the only question left is which South Asian nation you come from.

Back
Top Bottom