What's new

How Indian media propagated to sabotage Imran Khan's China visit

I could have posted more but because of restrictions, I am unable to post more than 6 multimedia in one thread.

Why do we care or need to know what Modi media says , thinks or portrays IK as or Pakistan?

We all know that writing on the wall of public washroom is more authentic than what Indian media says.

Stop posting Indian propaganda …

Me stop posting wont change anything. Its out there, has to be countered. We cant close our eyes and expect that it doesn't exist.

This needs a strategy, we need to name and shame them.

I could have posted more but because of restrictions, I am unable to post more than 6 multimedia in one thread.

Me stop posting wont change anything. Its out there, has to be countered. We cant close our eyes and expect that it doesn't exist.

This needs a strategy, we need to name and shame them.

First of all no one gives a shit what Indians thinks about us. They are dillusional and crazy and everyone knows that.

They have to feed hordes of ugly, deformed and smelly sungis any propaganda that they need to feel beautiful and loved.

These news are for those creatures….. any sane person with an ounce of brain wouldn’t even care what Modi media is saying.

Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, who attended the opening ceremony of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games and spent 20 years in international sports, said he is looking forward to watching the Games. Where is the brotherhood between China and Pakistan heading in the new year? Here is CGTN anchor Liu Xin's exclusive interview with the Pakistan prime minister.

Its shameful to see Indian media lying 24/7. Have all sane voices died in India??? Most Indians lie constantly even on this forum with impunity. How shameful are Indians!!

The fact is that Pakistanis buy into this rubbish, they even quote them, and that's why the Indians they do it.

The day Pakistanis start to think for themselves, and provide reasoned replies, is the day this will stop. This continues because it is effective. It is for Pakistani people to decide if they want to introduce originality into their thinking or not.

I have heard Pakistani analysts quote Indian youtubers, in a serious way, on points that are simply ridiculous, because they lack the capacity for original thinking. They would rather believe a lie, then make an effort for a balanced comparative analysis.

Indian Media has always been obsessed with Pakistan. One should understand that in India politics and in media Pakistan has always played role of selling their ideology. Without mentioning Pakistan they cant do anything. Indian entire political campaigns are run on this obsession. Indians are acting more like toxic ex gf.lol

The fact is that Pakistanis buy into this rubbish, they even quote them, and that's why the Indians they do it.

The day Pakistanis start to think for themselves, and provide reasoned replies, is the day this will stop. This continues because it is effective. It is for Pakistani people to decide if they want to introduce originality into their thinking or not.

I have heard Pakistani analysts quote Indian youtubers, in a serious way, on points that are simply ridiculous, because they lack the capacity for original thinking. They would rather believe a lie, then make an effort for a balanced comparative analysis.

I have never come across a single Pakistani that has ever quoted an Indian youtuber on anything related to Pakistan. No one believes them.

The print , hindustan times , quint , caravan , the hindu , newslaundry , pti , alt news are all anti ruling party and comparetively pro Pakistan news outlets in india , if u think that they are peddling anti Pakistani narrative then u must have fallen so low that these shills can't cover your ***

Its shameful to see Indian media lying 24/7. Have all sane voices died in India??? Most Indians lie constantly even on this forum with impunity. How shameful are Indians!!

I don't whether the People of Pakistan have identified the architects of this campaign against their state. The level of sophistication is a dead give away, the footprints of a Zionist-Hindutva alliance are visible to those who have eyes with which to see.

Yet within Pakistan we have the likes of PPP, PML-N, JUI-F and other anti-state organizations who not only actively undermine Pakistan, but also collude with foreign states to achieve their objectives.

I can tell you with certainty, the need of the hour is that Pakistan's state intelligence agencies ought to investigate and sterilize such organizations from being able to conduct such activities, by disabling their ability to link with foreign states that sponsor the disruptions that affect Pakistan.

I have never come across a single Pakistani that has ever quoted an Indian youtuber on anything related to Pakistan. No one believes them.

I have heard Dr Mooed Pirzada few times, and he is suppose to be one of the better quality ones. Few other occasions, I can't remember right now. The fact we keep referring to partition, which it wasn't, it was independence for Pakistan and India from British India, there was no partition. Most do that.

There are other examples too, but it happens so much, we do not see it.

Back
Top Bottom