What's new

How Indian media propagated to sabotage Imran Khan's China visit

Why share it here anyway? Dogs will bark no matter what? Indians ki koi class nai hai bhai, even their educated class is now turned into venomous snakes, let them live in their own delusions, for as long as they don't provoke Pakistan into a full scale WAR, its best for them to just stand on border and keep barking cause when they cross the border, their soldiers end up in Pakistan Army's military Hospitals sipping Chai.

India, 1947 - average lifespan - 29 years
UK- 60 years
Literacy level - in 1947 , 16 %.
Till 60s food was rationed , means you could buy only a few kg of essentials every month. Through a ration card.
India was receiving food aid till 60s under pl480 from usa.

What is top 10 economy ?

Come on, please don't force me to call you a stupid fool.

India is a top 10 economy now, but it is still dirt poor, you are a pitiful nations with 100s of millions living in dire poverty.

Top 10 economy is the size of your GDP relative to other economies of the world,
Top 10 economy has a very simple and clear meaning, it isn't a bloody riddle.

India has constantly been a top 10 or near economy since 1947.
But, India also been and still is riddled by poverty.

The size of the economy has nothing to do with the conditions of the people. That relates to the living standards and quality of life, not the size of the economy. Please go and learn few things.
Global average life expectancy in 1950 was 45 years
Now, it is 73 years.
This is totally different from the size of the economy.

And, it is not life span, it is life expectancy, life span has a totally different meaning. Please go and learn something.

Stop trolling me, and go bother someone else.

Come on, please don't force me to call you a stupid fool.

India is a top 10 economy now, but it is still dirt poor, you are a pitiful nations with 100s of millions living in dire poverty.

Top 10 economy is the size of your GDP relative to other economies of the world,
Top 10 economy has a very simple and clear meaning, it isn't a bloody riddle.

India has constantly been a top 10 or near economy since 1947.
But, India also been and still is riddled by poverty.

The size of the economy has nothing to do with the conditions of the people. That relates to the living standards and quality of life, not the size of the economy. Please go and learn few things.
Global average life expectancy in 1950 was 45 years
Now, it is 73 years.
This is totally different from the size of the economy.

And, it is not life span, it is life expectancy, life span has a totally different meaning. Please go and learn something.

Stop trolling me, and go bother someone else.
typical British Pakistani. Live up to your reputation.

We actually have people on this forum that advocate for relations between India and Pakistan. Talk about enemies from within. This is the true face of India. A minion of USA.

I could have posted more but because of restrictions, I am unable to post more than 6 multimedia in one thread.

Me stop posting wont change anything. Its out there, has to be countered. We cant close our eyes and expect that it doesn't exist.

This needs a strategy, we need to name and shame them.

Good to educate what's out there and said against us. We need to have our own Al Jazeera style channel. Media war is waged against The state of Pakistan and our best policy is do nothing and its going to go away when we get up in the morning. Do nothing and expect no results.

Good to educate what's out there and said against us. We need to have our own Al Jazeera style channel. Media war is waged against The state of Pakistan and our best policy is do nothing and its going to go away when we get up in the morning. Do nothing and expect no results.

I can point to one YT channel which has better content than the state media. In this day and age you need to be ready to fight an intellectual war with your adversaries. Russia has RT. China has CCTV. Indian terrorists have WION fake news. Turks have TRT. Pakistan is sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom