What's new

How Indian media propagated to sabotage Imran Khan's China visit

WION is a complete disgrace. Has a dedicated team to attack Pakistan on all fronts.

I have never come across a single Pakistani that has ever quoted an Indian youtuber on anything related to Pakistan. No one believes them.
They may not quote them but do take their queue and regurgitate this info without citing the source.

I have heard Dr Mooed Pirzada few times, and he is suppose to be one of the better quality ones. Few other occasions, I can't remember right now. The fact we keep referring to partition, which it wasn't, it was independence for Pakistan and India from British India, there was no partition. Most do that.

There are other examples too, but it happens so much, we do not see it.

That is true, i have been trying to educate people about it for such a long time. I even have told Indians about it and some agree but majority just say that some prehistoric time it was all one country, when we were actually never a single country, We were under occupation and lumped together including Burma (Myanmar) under British Raj.

The fact is that Pakistanis buy into this rubbish, they even quote them, and that's why the Indians they do it.

The day Pakistanis start to think for themselves, and provide reasoned replies, is the day this will stop. This continues because it is effective. It is for Pakistani people to decide if they want to introduce originality into their thinking or not.

I have heard Pakistani analysts quote Indian youtubers, in a serious way, on points that are simply ridiculous, because they lack the capacity for original thinking. They would rather believe a lie, then make an effort for a balanced comparative analysis.
It's also more than just that, I don't think they care too much if we personally watch it or not.

They are trying to influence the general public's perception about Pakistan, mainly the West, all part of the same plan to isolate Pakistan.

Negative perception in media in every aspect decreases investment, FDI, tourism, diplomatic efforts between said country and Pakistan.

They are even trying to change their history, and infiltrate foreign governments. It's a massive scheme. I think they've been fairly successful so far tbh.

Why do you even care. Let them yap and grind their teeth in frustration.
Take the western perception of China, now add the pre-existing Islamist extremist twist to it.

This is what Indian propaganda is achieving. It has a deeper purpose and has been relatively successful...

That is true, i have been trying to educate people about it for such a long time. I even have told Indians about it and some agree but majority just say that some prehistoric time it was all one country, when we were actually never a single country, We were under occupation and lumped together including Burma (Myanmar) under British Raj.

You see, this factual aspect of history never used to be mentioned, it just did not happen because our stupid historians and intellectuals have as much brain as a chicken.

But, we hear such views more often nowadays, because many are reviewing history with due honesty, that's good, so keep going :-)

It's also more than just that, I don't think they care too much if we personally watch it or not.

They are trying to influence the general public's perception about Pakistan, mainly the West, all part of the same plan to isolate Pakistan.

Negative perception in media in every aspect decreases investment, FDI, tourism, diplomatic efforts between said country and Pakistan.

They are even trying to change their history, and infiltrate foreign governments. It's a massive scheme. I think they've been fairly successful so far tbh.

You are right, but please do fall into an easy habit of restricting the thought processes. An effective message is the one that targets everyone. I only referred to Pakistanis because that was the topic in the thread.

Their target is everyone, for different reasons, their own citizens, the region, the Pakistanis and off course the global audience.. It is never a single target, but a multitude of audience.

Yes, they have been fairly successful, because the West needs an India as a bulwark against China, they have seen this coming for a long time. In an interview I heard that even before our independence, Americans had meetings with members of Nehru family, it is the same reason America saved India in 1962.

Plus, everyone forgets, that the British left a top ten economy when they left, India was not a tiny nation even in 1947, so they have had the intellectual capacity to move forward, whilst we have been busy infighting and feeding on stupid ideas. But at least we are trying to create our own story now, so that's a start.

The fact is that Pakistanis buy into this rubbish, they even quote them, and that's why the Indians they do it.

The day Pakistanis start to think for themselves, and provide reasoned replies, is the day this will stop. This continues because it is effective. It is for Pakistani people to decide if they want to introduce originality into their thinking or not.

I have heard Pakistani analysts quote Indian youtubers, in a serious way, on points that are simply ridiculous, because they lack the capacity for original thinking. They would rather believe a lie, then make an effort for a balanced comparative analysis.
Anybody remember this bastard?

images.jpeg-134.jpg
used to work for the same indian outlet.

You are right, but please do fall into an easy habit of restricting the thought processes. An effective message is the one that targets everyone. I only referred to Pakistanis because that was the topic in the thread.

Their target is everyone, for different reasons, their own citizens, the region, the Pakistanis and off course the global audience.. It is never a single target, but a multitude of audience.

Yes, they have been fairly successful, because the West needs an India as a bulwark against China, they have seen this coming for a long time. In an interview I heard that even before our independence, Americans had meetings with members of Nehru family, it is the same reason America saved India in 1962.

Plus, everyone forgets, that the British left a top ten economy when they left, India was not a tiny nation even in 1947, so they have had the intellectual capacity to move forward, whilst we have been busy infighting and feeding on stupid ideas. But at least we are trying to create our own story now, so that's a start.
India, 1947 - average lifespan - 29 years
UK- 60 years
Literacy level - in 1947 , 16 %.
Till 60s food was rationed , means you could buy only a few kg of essentials every month. Through a ration card.
India was receiving food aid till 60s under pl480 from usa.

What is top 10 economy ?

Taha siddiqui now runs a bar in france. Mofo claimed to escape a dozen armed men in vigos in islamabad expressway .. got french assylum and barks against Pak to sell his snake oil.
Used to work for the same shitty wion ch..tiya news.
Taha Bourne Siddique

Back
Top Bottom