What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for you Bangladesh represent Bengali all over the world and except for few individual people deeply care about Bangla in Bangladesh.

Could you explain the second part of your profound thought in simpler language please? Perhaps you intended there to be a comma after individual?

As far as the first part is concerned, that is why it is tactful to identify oneself as an Indian in general in the Middle East, or in Europe, or in south east Asia, rather than be mistaken for a Bangladeshi and be harassed by the police. You might like to ask yourself why you have such a terrible reputation the world over.

In case you haven't yet noticed, there's a difference in the way we speak the language. It is easy to spot, from miles away.

If they are Muslim they moved from Assam. Before 1947 huge number of Muslim Bengali lived in Assam, who hadn't moved to East Bengal after partition. Why are you so paranoid about Bengali Muslim?

Could you explain the second part of your profound thought in simpler language please? Perhaps you intended there to be a comma after individual?

As far as the first part is concerned, that is why it is tactful to identify oneself as an Indian in general in the Middle East, or in Europe, or in south east Asia, rather than be mistaken for a Bangladeshi and be harassed by the police. You might like to ask yourself why you have such a terrible reputation the world over.

It seems someone's imagination is running wild. Bangladesh is well respected through out the world.

It seems someone's imagination is running wild. Bangladesh is well respected through out the world.

Of course it is. Did I mention that I am the Queen of Siam?

If they are Muslim they moved from Assam. Before 1947 huge number of Muslim Bengali lived in Assam, who hadn't moved to East Bengal after partition. Why are you so paranoid about Bengali Muslim?

I am not paranoid about Bengali Muslims. Why should I be? I do worry about the flood of illegal immigration that is taking place, however, just like many other Indians, including Indians who happen to be Muslims. This is not about Bengali Muslims, it's about Bangladeshis of all religions.

Paani actually is derived from Sanskrit contrary to popular believe. On the other hand, so called Hindu word Baba is derived from Persian and Dada is of Turkish origin.

AFAIK Bangladeshis have good reputation in US but not so good in middle east. Not so sure about UK.

Chacha, Khala, Paani all are Hindi words.

Of course it is. Did I mention that I am the Queen of Siam?

I am not paranoid about Bengali Muslims. Why should I be? I do worry about the flood of illegal immigration that is taking place, however, just like many other Indians, including Indians who happen to be Muslims. This is not about Bengali Muslims, it's about Bangladeshis of all religions.

So, do you hate Bangladeshi? It seems you derive pleasure from belittle Bangladeshi.

Paani actually is derived from Sanskrit contrary to popular believe. On the other hand, so called Hindu word Baba is derived from Persian and Dada is of Turkish origin.

AFAIK Bangladeshis have good reputation in US but not so good in middle east. Not so sure about UK.

Chacha, Khala, Paani all are Hindi words.

Thanks for the information. I hope these finding will bring pleasure to Bangla haters :lol:. It really pisses me off when someone belittle Bangla or call it a Hindu language.

So, do you hate Bangladeshi? It seems you derive pleasure from belittle Bangladeshi.

I think you should find out a little bit more before jumping to conclusions. It seems that you derive conclusions from insufficient knowledge.

I think you should find out a little bit more before jumping to conclusions. It seems that you derive conclusions from insufficient knowledge.

So, do you. You encounter few bangal and concluded India is overrun by illegal Bangladeshi :lol:.

So, do you. You encounter few bangal and concluded India is overrun by illegal Bangladeshi :lol:.
Your point being? You think nobody else has ever seen any illegal bangladeshis? Get a tourist visa,be my guest.I will take you to a trip to sub urban Sealdah. I will show you "few" bangals too.

Murshidabad is a Muslim majority district and all Muslim Bengali didn't move to Bangladesh you know. 25% of west Bengal population is Muslim.

Two nation theory was not based on ethnicity or geography, but religion. You Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh chose to separate based on religion. In the process, you people murdered countless Hindus in Bengal/Punjab/Sindh, so much so that the countries of Bangladesh and Pakistan barely have any Hindus left (mind you these lands you live in were Hindu majority a few hundred years ago). So do excuse us for being (very) allergic to anything Islam, as we have seen its true colours and it has not been anything close to a pleasant experience.

Your point being? You think nobody else has ever seen any illegal bangladeshis? Get a tourist visa,be my guest.I will take you to a trip to sub urban Sealdah. I will show you "few" bangals too.

Sorry ami ghorar khaya boner moshis tarano posondo kori na :lol:.

Two nation theory was not based on ethnicity or geography, but religion. You Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh chose to separate based on religion. In the process, you people murdered countless Hindus in Bengal/Punjab/Sindh, so much so that the countries of Bangladesh and Pakistan barely have any Hindus left (mind you these lands you live in were Hindu majority a few hundred years ago). So do excuse us for being (very) allergic to anything Islam, as we have seen its true colours and it has not been anything close to a pleasant experience.

Please. Both sides were equally responsible for religious atrocities. We rather avoid such topics here.

Sorry ami ghorar khaya boner moshis tarano posondo kori na :lol:.

Tahole boner mohish gulake porer ghore pathan ken?:lol:

Please. Both sides were equally responsible for religious atrocities. We rather avoid such topics here.

Tahole boner mohish gulake porer ghore pathan ken?:lol:

Hardly, you might need to re-learn history. Direct Action Day was called by Muslims, essentially a call to kill off Hindus across all of British India (where they possibly could).

Not your fault, (Al-)CON-gress has written the textbooks in a "secular" way about partition so the Hindu generation of today does not know about what Hindus had to go through and what a big failure "secular" Congress was in protecting Hindus.

WHY IT IS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THAT BANGLADESH SENDS EDUCATED MIDDLE CLASS TO WEST AND LABOURS TO MIDDLE EAST AND MALAYSIA... Thus the reputation is low and crime percentage is high in middle east.... Didn't expect such idiocy from senior members here. Yes Baba is a turkish word!!! Not sure about Pani...

Fine than return Kashmir to Pakistan :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom