What's new

How India views China

Chinese economy is 3 times than India, not six times. Don't exaggerate data.

Four times bigger according to the IMF. 6 trillion vs 1.5 trillion. :lol:

Calculate 10% of 6 trillion against 7% of 1.5 trillion, and tell me how much more China is adding to our economy every year than India is?

Joke of the century. :lol:

Indians don't respect Chinese people, the only words they know when it comes to China are "slanty-eyed chink".

It has nothing to do with respect. Indians are afraid of China, because India backstabbed us in 1959, and were rewarded with 1962.

Dude believe it or not there is lot of respect for CHINA among common people of India for what they have achieved in last 30 years. Yes there is certain amount of doubt and distrust after 1962 but no hatred. And creating opinion on sample surevey based on one defence forum is highly ;don't do thing.'

Four times bigger according to the IMF. 6 trillion vs 1.5 trillion. :lol:

Calculate 10% of 6 trillion against 7% of 1.5 trillion, and tell me how much more China is adding to our economy every year than India is?

I think you are giving 2009 data for India and 2011 data for China.

1.7 trillion to 7 trillion economy ? 4 likely ? You know what I'm saying ?

It is 3.5 times exactly not 4 times.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

China's 2011 GDP is going to be close to around 7.5 trillion.

If India is 1/3 of China, then it should have been 2.5 trillion. :coffee:

It is 3.5 times. Not 3 or 4.

Anyway it is 3 or 4 or 3.5 but should not be exaggerated to 6 times. Sounds too much funny when someone says it is 6 times.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Here patna, read this article from The Economist:

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

Look at the chart as well.

Zhong Guo Dragon, when did I say China is not better but people should stop stupidity like 6 times bigger.

When Pakistan with 1/10 times GDP size, 1/20 times foreign exchange reserve, 1/8 defense budget and 1/4 times GDP rate, 4 times International debt to its foreign exchange reseve can think of taking on India and Chinese really believing in Pakistan's capability, then Chinese should not belittle India's capability where the difference is just 3-4 times everywhere and unlike Pakistan's Indian economy is booming.

When Pakistan with 1/10 times GDP size, 1/20 times foreign exchange reserve, 1/8 defense budget and 1/4 times GDP rate, 4 times International debt to its foreign exchange reseve can think of taking on India and Chinese really believing in Pakistan's capability, then Chinese should not belittle India's capability where the difference is just 3-4 times everywhere and unlike Pakistan's Indian economy is booming.

That's because Pakistanis are our friends, while Indians find every reason to insult us.

China's 2011 GDP is going to be close to around 7.5 trillion.

If India is 1/3 of China, then it should have been 2.5 trillion. :coffee:

Chinese economy was $5.87 Trillion in 2010, how come it become $7.5 Trillion in a year. This is only possible when they had growth rate of 28%. Why do you people give exaggerated data. Also India GDP size was $1.7 Trillion in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom