What's new

How India views China

So India's 2011 GDP gonna hit above 2 trillion?

I don't have exact data right now. But it is overtooking Japan in PPP term to reach third place. Next year hope we will overtake Italy to reach 8th place.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

That's because Pakistanis are our friends, while Indians find every reason to insult us.

Hmmm. Means you people could not take away concept of friends and foes when comparing two nations and exaggerate data.

Hmmm. Means you people could not take away concept of friends and foes when comparing two nations and exaggerate data.

Which Chinese person is exaggerating data?

I posted a source from the Economist to help you with your comparison.

Comparing India and China: Chasing the dragon | The Economist

The lag in social progress is much longer. A child’s odds of surviving past their fifth birthday are as bad in India today as they were in China in the 1970s.

Look at the chart to see how many years behind India is on any of those indicators.

Chinese economy was $5.87 Trillion in 2010, how come it become $7.5 Trillion in a year. This is only possible when they had growth rate of 28%. Why do you people give exaggerated data. Also India GDP size was $1.7 Trillion in 2010.

Our GDP was 5.92 trillion USD by 2010, and it gonna be revised again by January 2012.

And our GDP in yuan is projected to be around 48 trillion, and the average exchange ratio of Yuan and Dollar in 2011 will be something around 6.4:1.

IMF projected our GDP at 7 trillion USD by 2011, but considering they have the record of always under tracked our GDP, and our 2011 GDP gonna hit above 7 trillion for sure.

Yup. I agree 99.9% of Indians are BRAINWASHED by ANTI-CHINA and INDIA-SHINING propaganda sponsored by the Indian Government.

The same applies to Pakistan 99.9999% are brainwashed by the pak army and IsI with anti India properganda so what? What is you point?

That's right bro.

India wanna take us as enemy, then they will eventually get what they want.

You attacked India in 1962 and captured Aksai Chin. And guys never went for peaceful method to solve our problems. You guys building roads and railway lines in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and expect us to stay away from South China Sea. What a hypocrisy.

You attacked India in 1962 and captured Aksai Chin. And guys never went for peaceful method to solve our problems. You guys building roads and railway lines in Pakistan occupied Kashmir and expect us to stay away from South China Sea. What a hypocrisy.

That's because you backstabbed us in 1959, by hosting our largest separatist group. And then again with the Forward Policy in 1962.

Both these events happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war.

India was looking for a fight, and it got one. You guys only cry because you lost.

China had a peaceful protest of against India's illegal occupation over the land of Tibet, but India didn't want to listen.

So if the peaceful protest didn't work, then you have to resort its with violence.

It was India forced China to teach it with a unforgettable lesson.

Here I got something interesting from CIA World Factbook. I don't know what does "real GDP growth rate" Means.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2003rank.html

COUNTRY COMPARISON :: GDP - REAL GROWTH RATE
This entry gives GDP growth on an annual basis adjusted for inflation and expressed as a percent.

RANK
COUNTRY (%) DATE OF INFORMATION
1 Qatar 16.30 2010 est.
2 Paraguay 15.30 2010 est.
3 Singapore 14.50 2010 est.
4 Taiwan 10.80 2010 est.
5 India 10.40 2010 est.
6 China 10.30 2010 est.

I am expecting something negative from Chinese members.

Here I got something interesting from CIA World Factbook. I don't know what does "real GDP growth rate" Means.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2003rank.html

COUNTRY COMPARISON :: GDP - REAL GROWTH RATE
This entry gives GDP growth on an annual basis adjusted for inflation and expressed as a percent.

RANK
COUNTRY (%) DATE OF INFORMATION
1 Qatar 16.30 2010 est.
2 Paraguay 15.30 2010 est.
3 Singapore 14.50 2010 est.
4 Taiwan 10.80 2010 est.
5 India 10.40 2010 est.
6 China 10.30 2010 est.

Yeah, congratulation for India to beat China in the 2010 GDP growth rate.

Nevertheless, our 2011 GDP is still going to be around 7.5 trillion and over 10 trillion by 2013.

And India is still far behind us.

Hahaha don't you read the news? :lol:

30 August 2011 - BBC News - Indian GDP growth slows to 7.7%

You guys are now slowing down to 7%. Reaching double-digit growth for one year is no achievement, even Paraguay can do that.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, which is what China has done for several decades already.

That's because you backstabbed us in 1959, by hosting our largest separatist group. And then again with the Forward Policy in 1962.

Both these events happened BEFORE the Sino-Indian war.

India was looking for a fight, and it got one. You guys only cry because you lost.

What separatist group, giving asylum to 100,000 refugees. You ask yourself why would 100,000 people needed to leave Tibet. You had bad relation with every neighbor except Pakistan. Even for Pakistan China was claiming large part of Gilgit but made compromise for their common enemy India.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Hahaha don't you read the news?

I read that News but my question is what is the difference between "real GDP growth" and "GDP growth"

Hahaha don't you read the news? :lol:

You guys are now slowing down to 7%. Reaching double-digit growth for one year is no achievement, even Paraguay can do that.

The important thing is "sustained" double-digit growth, which is what China has done for several decades already.

I think you really read this. China railway in need of 1 Trillion Yuan bailout.
BBC News - China morning round-up: Railway denies bail-out call
Struggling railways ministry seeks RMB800bn bailout

If you really want to show that Chinese economy is in healthy condition and others in bad shape then you are fooling people. Anyway I read other news that China's export sector is facing big chaos. :hang2:

Joke of the century. :lol:

Indians don't respect Chinese people, the only words they know when it comes to China are "slanty-eyed chink".

It has nothing to do with respect. Indians are afraid of China, because India backstabbed us in 1959, and were rewarded with 1962.

Aren't you tired of this rant? Have some self respect. You don't have to degrade your race to receive thanks every time.

As Far as how Chinese view Indians, it is pretty clear.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...iew-china-friend-but-chinese-dont-survey.html

Back
Top Bottom