What's new

How fast is Turkish Military Industry growing?

i respond to a guy who said singapore can't make frigate, tank, apc, etc. i posted pics of the stuff that they were able to do long time ago. long before turkey knows how to paint 'made-in-turkey' on their licensed built weapons. lol.. and don't even talk about russia here. you guy are no where near theirs.. :lol:

Please dont make these crap up, tell me exactly where i told you that Singapore cant built frigates or APCs? Those where example for multi-billion project that Singapore only dream of affording.

Arent you the idiot that said

"turkey is very much like singapore. they can make some pretty cool not so complex ground weapons and some small air vehicles that doesn't a require a lot money and long time experience"

My examples where non of these, they where on a completly different scale. I simply used you own flawed logic against you, now humbly phuck off.

My examples where non of these, they where on a completly different scale. I simply used you own flawed logic against you, now humbly phuck off.

what scale? this endurance 140 lpd below is much bigger than that turkish milgem-class patrol boat for naval stuff. the rests of the ground stuff are well within st kinetics capabilities. you know this, because turks bought stuff from em to learn from :lol:

rsnlandingshiptankendur.jpg

and the currently in development endurance 160

urlfqu.jpg

It will be a long time before Turkey can match or outdo Russia simply because of their large portfolio of previous projects. They go to make a helicopter and they can pull out the plans for older models. We have to start from scratch, it's that simple.

What Turkey needs to do is what Israel does, and concentrate on certain systems and import others (although more major system than Israel, not just avionics and uavs and whatnot)

what scale? this endurance 140 lpd below is much bigger than that turkish milgem-class patrol boat for naval stuff. the rests of the ground stuff are well within st kinetics capabilities. you know this, because turks bought stuff from em to learn from :lol:

rsnlandingshiptankendur.jpg

and the currently in development endurance 160

urlfqu.jpg

Idiot, building Small-LPDs is nothing impressive, you dont need a high-tech industry for that. There rolls are equally to our planned LST, nothing impressive. RMK Marine already offered LHDs roughly 27.000Tons.

RMK Marine LHD (27.000 Tons)
rmk-marine-lpd-design-turkish-navy.png

CIMG1456.jpg

While Adik Shipyard is already building simple LST with the same tonnage as your 'High-tech LPDs' :)
LST%20picture.jpg

now, you're talking about paper projects. singapore has their endurance 160 too. lol. the biggest warship built so far by turkey is that milgem patrol boat. lol. singapore has sold some boats of that size to oman too. im pretty sure they can make room for the RAM launcher and easily stick in the SMART-S radar upon request :lol:

P9150147.JPG

now, you're talking about paper projects. singapore has their endurance 160 too. lol. the biggest warship built so far by turkey is that milgem patrol boat. lol. singapore have sold some boats of that size to oman too. :lol:

P9150147.JPG

oke where is the real thing?

oke where is the real thing?

under construction

ST Engineering's Marine Arm Secures S$880M Contract To Design And Build Four Patrol Vessels For The Royal Navy Of Oman

*ttp://www.stengg.com/press-centre/press-releases/st-engineering%27s-marine-arm-secures-s$880m-contract-to-design-and-build-four-patrol-vessels-for-the-royal-navy-of-oman

under construction

So there is no warship but you are talking much like a women. The thing is what we are writing in the forum are actually existing machine. Things we are making with our own industry.

Where is your cruisemissile capebellity? Are ther any cruisemissile in you army?:laugh:
Turkey+Indigenous+Stand-OFF+Missiles.jpg

I am going easy on you.

So there is no warship but you are talking much like a women. The thing is what we are writing in the forum are actually existing machine. Things we are making with our own industry.

Where is your cruisemissile capebellity? Are ther any cruisemissile in you army?:laugh:
ttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zRuCSeEtgWg/Tfa0d0tnYKI/AAAAAAAACLI/fBlVLg-rxR0/s1600/Turkey+Indigenous+Stand-OFF+Missiles.jpg[/IMG]

I am going easy on you.

singapore is tiny country. they are not rich supa powah like turkey. no need to reinvent every wheel.. :lol:

now, you're talking about paper projects. singapore has their endurance 160 too. lol. the biggest warship built so far by turkey is that milgem patrol boat. lol. singapore has sold some boats of that size to oman too. im pretty sure they can make room for the RAM launcher and easily stick in the SMART-S radar upon request :lol:

P9150147.JPG

Does Singapore build 15.000 Ton Logistical support ship? No? Because we do and already exported to Pakistan. We have freaking Logistical support ships bigger then your pathethic attemp for an LPD, Imbecile go educate yourself before comparing Singapore with Turkey.

singapore is tiny country. they are not rich supa powah like turkey. no need to reinvent every wheel.. :lol:

Then hombly phuck off.

Lol no one was saying that Turkey was on par with Russia anyway lol. Suddenly you came out of nowhere making a point that Russia was way developped in military terms then Turkey lol. And as the cherry on top of the cake you made a ridiculous comment that Turkish arms industry was no better than the singapore one lol.

And now in your last comment you humbly accept that the Turkish arms industry is more developped then the singapore one lol.

Lol the lola are annoying right lol:hitwall:

You are just lucky you have oil, otherwise you would be another Afghanistan.

If Russia does nothing and so all US and west countries help you like now, over half of the century maybe turkey would catch Russia up in some fields.

Back
Top Bottom