What's new

How far is India behind China

Where were you in the 1970 compared to the US you could have never caught up with them but today it is a different story maybe we could do the same.
One thing that I agree with you is that we do need to infuce new blood in to the babu's and then we could make a big difference.

How will India do that and how long will it take?

Götterdämmerung;2520144 said:

We have that manpower to achieve !!! It will take time though and we will be patient
After slow and steady wins the race (ps i am not meaning china here) !!!

Götterdämmerung;2520144 said:

Well to be honest I don't have an idea but I pray as soon as posiable.
All though I do see some small changes and doo hope they transform in to good results.

denial indians just cant take reality, though i strongly recommend chinese members here to not post such China vs India threads, if you guys really want we might as well post something like China vs Sub-Sahara african countires

I see any positive development in a developping country as a win-win situation for all. Just take China as an example, since they start to become affluent, they have been our best customers in German high-end products. :)

We have that manpower to achieve !!! It will take time though and we will be patient
After slow and steady wins the race (ps i am not meaning china here) !!!

If slow and steady wins the race why are we seeing the gap between china and india getting wider not narrower?

denial indians just cant take reality, though i strongly recommend chinese members here to not post such China vs India threads, if you guys really want we might as well post something like China vs Sub-Sahara african countires

There is no denial that China is ahead of India, if you dint understand the question "how far is it"

same as iran behind USA... enjoy

Ya interms of oil reserves.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

great troll..

in 20 years time india can catch up to china of 2012 but not the china of 2032

In 2004, China's GDP was $ 1.9 tn for a population on 1.3 bn. India is now close to that GDP figure of 1.9 trillion for a population of 1.2 billion. The gap in terms of economy is about 6 to 7 years, but China has done well in building a large manufacturing base with supporting infrastructure. India has lagged behind in this area, but has a strong global services sector and some niche manufacturing like auto components. India may never be able to catch up with China, but currently the gap is not 50 years like some of the members here seem to believe. Both India and China are likely to grow at a fast pace in the next decade or so as industrialisation and trade shift from the West to the East.

i dont belive that we'll lag behind china forever. even the so called poor state kerala has higher social standards than many part of china.

Which means we're also winnng slowly but steadily.

i dont belive that we'll lag behind china forever. even the so called poor state kerala has higher social standards than many part of china.

Which means we're also winnng slowly but steadily.
where is the figure to suggest your BS claims?
as far as I know the poorest place in China Guizhou in 2010 has higher GDP per capital (1938USD) than everage India...so give up your clueless assumptions
List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is atleast 50-60 years behind china.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Censored info is the biggest culprits and its damaging brains in china.

Do you mean in defense?????????

Last time i have checked we have aircraft career and experience of operating it for decades.

Last time i have checked it was a refinery in India which is largest single place refinery in the world.

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company operating world's largest hospital chain.

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company operating world's largest eye hospital chain.

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company operating world's largest network of laboratories chain.

Last time i have checked there was a biggest LPG network in the world is in India.

Last time i have checked it was a company owned by a India which is largest manufacturer of steel.

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company Aditya Birla Group is the world's largest aluminium rolling company

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company Aditya Birla Group Its copper smelter is the world’s largest custom smelter at a single location.

Last time i have checked it was a Indian company Aditya Birla Group operating world's largest almunium plant.

So it will be better you talk real and avoid verbal Diarrhea. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom