What's new

How far is India behind China

The GDP is likely everything you produce or provide the service within your own country, it has nothing to do with the profit.

But so far as i known, most Chinese companies were profitable in 2011.

So you Accept china gdp is based on just production numbers and not sales..that means if i produces and don't sale still i will have postive gdp growth .. but you u need to think how long can it continue.. you produce to sell not to store in storehouse....this is what is called unsustainable Stimulus driven growth

we are not here to educate the like of you LOL

educate yourself. Also, China's GDP is a lower bound; its estimated that 60% of the service sector is uncounted.

Götterdämmerung;2521195 said:
You made the claim, it's your obligation to provide the proof! That's how debates should be conducted.

FT Alphaville » If (when) China slows down

http://www.firstpost.com/world/there-are-lies-and-damned-lies-then-theres-china-gdp-data-184768.html

if they dont sell,where did China get so much money,one third of the world's total foreign reserve.

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

To prove my point you don't need to learn economics ...... you just have to hear what are they saying and match that with realities on ground ...
News Headlines

Beijing braces for mass unrest as Hu warns economy faces ‘grim outlook’ in 2012 | World Tribune

Chinese Real Estate and the Civil Unrest Powder Keg « Quantum Pranx

By the way my original post was not for bashing china ...if u read carefully i just wanted to share my view and make you guys just aware of a danger that may lie ahead .. i m telling you guys to buy a umbrella in case there is a rain..and if there isn't life goes on who does that affect you.. but if it does you will have ome protection for you and your family

But i guess like always Ignorance is bliss.....Tc

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

To prove my point you don't need to learn economics ...... you just have to hear what are they saying and match that with realities on ground ...
News Headlines

Beijing braces for mass unrest as Hu warns economy faces ‘grim outlook’ in 2012 | World Tribune

By the way my original post was not for bashing china ...if u read carefully i just wanted to share my view and make you guys just aware of a danger that may lie ahead .. i m telling you guys to buy a umbrella in case there is a rain..and if there isn't life goes on who does that affect you.. but if it does you will have ome protection for you and your family

if they dont sell,where did China get so much money,one third of the world's total foreign reserve.

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

China's foreign exchange reserves

The economic slowdown of 1989-91 produced a sharp fall in imports in 1990, while exports continued to rise, producing a merchandise trade surplus for that year of US$9.2bn, which was gradually eroded in the next three years as imports rose faster than exports. By 1993 the trade and current accounts were in deficit, but the acceleration in inward FDI flows kept foreign exchange reserves rising for most of the rest of the decade.

Compare u r reserve from june 2011 to dec 2011 and thinks its relation to 9% gdp growth

News Headlines

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

News Headlines

LOL silly fool you dont need to tell us what happened in china we live there, if you disagreed india is not behind china give us proof of india gpd, infrastructure , education,life expectancy ect ect ....

You are showing me two opinioned articles. Fropm the same magazines, you could as well find articles telling us how China is underreporting the GDP. Show me figures from international impatial organisations, e.g. Wolrdbank, IMF, OECD etc.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

So you Accept china gdp is based on just production numbers and not sales..that means if i produces and don't sale still i will have postive gdp growth .. but you u need to think how long can it continue.. you produce to sell not to store in storehouse....this is what is called unsustainable Stimulus driven growth

What do you not undestand the Word GDP Gross Domestic Production? It never says anything about sales, otherwise it should be called Gross Domestic Sales GDS.

Götterdämmerung;2523298 said:
You are showing me two opinioned articles. Fropm the same magazines, you could as well find articles telling us how China is underreporting the GDP. Show me figures from international impatial organisations, e.g. Wolrdbank, IMF, OECD etc.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

What do you not undestand the Word GDP Gross Domestic Production? It never says anything about sales, otherwise it should be called Gross Domestic Sales GDS.
what can we expect from an ignorant and less educated indian? apart from polluting the thread which their nonsenses what else can he do?

Back
Top Bottom