What's new

How far is India behind China

when 27% of $7 trillion is concerned....you cant say "ONLY"...most other manufacturing nations dont hav 7 trillion doll eco....well then india is not doing very bad considering it mainly accounts for services than manufacturing...but the problem with india is that a HUGE labour force and other resources are not being utilized upto their potential...when i say HUGE...i literally mean it

lil off topic...y isnt the last line of your post visible on the post??...i read it only when i was quoting to reply

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

3 trillion in 2 years??...we are talking about economy and not the speed of light :)

n just for a lil trolling: did u forget trillions of indian money in swiss bank??....chill

Is it too hard for you to believe? then you have not got it

the world is full of surprises...wat u say is according to the scenario today...no1 knows wat may happen tomorrow...predictions are ALWAYS baseless...in 2000 did u think indian automobile sector will be anywhere near world competition??....china's economy can well grow to 12 trillion till 2013 or be at 8-9 trillion....please dont reply with PREDICTIONS...neither for china nor for any other country

Same for India, what make you believe that India can catch up with China?

I edited the last line in later, so you didn't see it until you clicked to reply. :)

Well, as long as the system can survive the economic crashes (like the Credit Crunch) then it is good.

true...same goes for India...well...the basic fact is...all these years wealth travelled from east to west...now its coming back...all a matter of time...nothing else.. :)

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Same for India, what make you believe that you can catch up with China?

u got a problem if i be a little optimistic about my country??...cmon i agree china is way ahead...no trolling needed...

Is it too hard for you to believe? then you have not got it

please guys...dint u read my post about predictions??...n just for answering you...guess u dint read the second line of the post u just replied

the world is full of surprises...wat u say is according to the scenario today...no1 knows wat may happen tomorrow...predictions are ALWAYS baseless...in 2000 did u think indian automobile sector will be anywhere near world competition??....china's economy can well grow to 12 trillion till 2013 or be at 8-9 trillion....please dont reply with PREDICTIONS...neither for china nor for any other country

Just let you know the truth:

If the Chinese government say the growth rate of next year is 8%, then you should add 1.5 to 2 percent at least, means the actual growth rate will be 10%. This is the Chinese way, could you get it? no joke. It is easy. I know,it is different from yours.

u got a problem if i be a little optimistic about my country??...cmon i agree china is way ahead...no trolling needed...

For now, it is far easier for China to surpass USA in the nominal GDP than India to surpass China.

While you accuse us being baseless for saying China to surpass USA in GDP, while India has no problem to surpass China.

What kind of double standard is this?

Isn't quite obvious who has the edge here?

USA: 15 trillion
China: 7.3 trillion
India: 1.85 trillion

please guys...dint u read my post about predictions??...n just for answering you...guess u dint read the second line of the post u just replied
my friend, please read my post above . My way of predictions has been proved for 30 years

Chinese govenment always minus a couple percent in case they can't reach it.

the only measure of a national economy should be its worth in tons of gold, as that's the only measure that is inflation proof.

i never accused china being baseless to surpass USA

yes chinese govt myt do that...i wasnt pointing out that...my point was that like how USA dominated the 20th century n now its declining...god forbid...but same thing can happen to china...or maybe india can suddenly rise out of nowhere...for more than 30 years unusual things have happened...it might be day dreaming for u...bt thats the way the world functions...anyway...i wish good prosperity everywhere

There is no comparison until China adopts democracy …their current system can achieve unachievable at rocket pace by paying hefty social price but we are abided with a law of democracy hence things don’t move that faster…but it is okay, we are happy….I have a power to say NO, if someone comes to grab my land!

So, it should be a level playing ground when it comes to comparison between two similar group countries...

All developed countries had to pay a hefty social price in the process of industrialisation, not only internally - just read Dickens - but also externally by exploiting the colonies. Not only that, most of them - particularly the biggest one, e.g. Germany, Great Britain, the US and Japan - were in fact at that stage authocracies/monarchies/fascist.

China certainly has to pay a price to attain developed status, but to say that India is not paying a hefty price because you are democratic is rather ignorantly blind or delusional. Is low literacy, low life expectancy, high child mortality, widespread poverty not also a social price India is paying for a snail pace democratic development? In fact, the snail pace development is just prolonging the misery of the poor people and not a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom