What's new

How F 16 was down: Animated video

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Indian's Fertile minds keep bringing in the jewels of wisdom for us.
As we have observed, the Indian's ulterior egos are hurts so badly, they are not letting them rest. Hence, excuses after excuses, conjectures after conjectures.

The Pakistanis should learn how "first ever" kill of F 16 carried out by AbhiNoneDone.
It is another fact that he has not spoken a word how he had done it. But did it stop the conjectures by Indians!!
Story telling at it best, enjoy.

As we have observed, the Indian's ulterior egos are hurts so badly, they are not letting them rest. Hence, excuses after excuses, conjectures after conjectures.

The Pakistanis should learn how "first ever" kill of F 16 carried out by AbhiNoneDone.
It is another fact that he has not spoken a word how he had done it. But did it stop the conjectures by Indians!!

:sarcastic:whaaat the hell .... who the hell is this rant ? He is ranting like he was sitting on the clouds observing on 27th feb but i must appreciate the animation

will this filthy nation every accept defeat and shut the fk up!

:sarcastic:whaaat the hell .... who the hell is this rant ? He is ranting like he was sitting on the clouds observing on 27th feb but i must appreciate the animation
modi ki g shared information with him!

that fart is magic cloud not of deadly gas but of information and knowledge!

I always said that we must respect our enemy and its proffessionalism. But now with all this crap i am thinking otherwise.

Indians are the worst nation on earth

this just came in.abhi shot done our falcon with an indigineous rail gun imstalled on his bison powered by a miniature nuclear reactor and vaporized it.hence no proof case closed.

Video means zilch without proof of downed F16 claim

But good effort though putting Indian narrative of the event with publicly available info. Thanks for sharing

Doctor why my ears are bleeding? Does it have anything to do with this cringe accent?

Fully agree

Back
Top Bottom