What's new

How F 16 was down: Animated video

Video means zilch without proof of downed F16 claim

But good effort though putting Indian narrative of the event with publicly available info. Thanks for sharing

Fully agree

Pak has shown all the missiles of Abhi Nandon's MIG 21 as a proof that no missile was fired from his MIG 21. Abhinandon has also said in video clip when he was in Pak custody that he was looking for target when his plane was shot down. Pak has also allowed US officials to count his F16.

What else Pak could do other than where is the 2nd pilot which DG ISPR has messed up.

Pak has shown all the missiles of Abhi Nandon's MIG 21 as a proof that no missile was fired from his MIG 21. Abhinandon has also said in video clip when he was in Pak custody that he was looking for target when his plane was shot down. Pak has also allowed US officials to count his F16.

What else Pak could do other than where is the 2nd pilot which DG ISPR has messed up.

There is video evidence of 2 parachutes coming down other than Abhi. The second stricken aircraft - Su30 or f16b/d.

I believe based on available info the second downed plane is most likely f16 and not su30.

If it was not Abhi, then the only other possibility is fratricide by paf.

No, what Abhi said with isi choking him does not count.

There is video evidence of 2 parachutes coming down other than Abhi. The second stricken aircraft - Su30 or f16b/d.

I believe based on available info the second downed plane is most likely f16 and not su30.

F-16s were no where near the LOC, they were patrolling at least 50 Km deep inside Pakistan.

Indian's Fertile minds keep bringing in the jewels of wisdom for us.
As we have observed, the Indian's ulterior egos are hurts so badly, they are not letting them rest. Hence, excuses after excuses, conjectures after conjectures.

The Pakistanis should learn how "first ever" kill of F 16 carried out by AbhiNoneDone.
It is another fact that he has not spoken a word how he had done it. But did it stop the conjectures by Indians!!
Story telling at it best, enjoy.

They called f16 American, jf17 Chinese and mirage Pakistani?! I understand their denial of jf17's true joint Sino-Pak lineage, but why is mirage not French?? The Indians do propaganda poorly.

F-16s were no where near the LOC, they were patrolling at least 50 Km deep inside Pakistan.

We seem to have reached an impasse. Su30 were deep on the Indian side too dodging amraams or taking one (unverified).

Those 2 parachutes have to be accounted for.

Repeat a lie till it is accepted as a truth. We all get it man !

So you are in the Su30 went down camp I presume. Let me know when you have something solid to back your “lie”

Wasn't a two seater F-16 downed? I'm confused.

The comments on that video are hilarious.. These people are bringing more shame to already naked indian air force

Indian's Fertile minds keep bringing in the jewels of wisdom for us.
As we have observed, the Indian's ulterior egos are hurts so badly, they are not letting them rest. Hence, excuses after excuses, conjectures after conjectures.

The Pakistanis should learn how "first ever" kill of F 16 carried out by AbhiNoneDone.
It is another fact that he has not spoken a word how he had done it. But did it stop the conjectures by Indians!!
Story telling at it best, enjoy.

Good story

So you are in the Su30 went down camp I presume. Let me know when you have something solid to back your “lie”
The way you are claiming stuff without any proof i can go on to claim a lot of stuff.
Your assumption about me or an F16 shot down DOESN'T become a fact..

Showing all missiles of Mig 21, Abhi Nandan's acceptance that he was looking for target when his plane was shot down and counting of F16 by US officials are far more valid proof that no F16 was shot down if anyone has any iota of common sense than your theory.

Also there is a video of your news anchor accepting that SU30 was shot down by F16. This is also a proof that this was Su30 which is shot down indeed.

We seem to have reached an impasse. Su30 were deep on the Indian side too dodging amraams or taking one (unverified).

Those 2 parachutes have to be accounted for.
Don't you think it's a knee jerk reaction by the Indian authorities, they were qyuick to claim an F-16 without an iota of evidence yet they still can't determine the crash of own Mi-17 Helicopter which fell in their front garden.
The very first eyewitness account was that he saw two aircraft on fire, one came down on Pakistani side which turned out to be the MiG-21 while the other on fire went fast towards India, the witness further claimed that one of the pilot they wrestled to ground was a Sikh officer.

Are they sending it for Oscar nomination in the catagory of short animation? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom