What's new

How F 16 was down: Animated video

Following chanakya teaching. Lie infinitely. Make excrement up. Then repeat.

Here is what is a real PAF blunder due to its mental colonization:

1. Should have released info about MKI going down before elections - could have helped thousands of Muslims from dying with Modi coming back to power.

2. Should have not done the brown sahib thing of using a foreign journalist (why? Is Pak still a colony? What kind of mentality is this? WHy give privileged access to a foreigner while not giving access to the country's own journalist, why does PAF hate Pakistan and Pakistanis so much?) Was being white so important for PAF? Sick brown sahib mindest.

3. Should have kept its own credibility and stopped this confusion about what exactly happened. Could have easily beaten Indian propaganda, but allowed India to balance the score with its propaganda machine. Mindless, shameless behavior. I would say, unprofessionalism on the part of the PAF.

@MastanKhan what do you think?

Here is what is a real PAF blunder due to its mental colonization:

1. Should have released info about MKI going down before elections - could have helped thousands of Muslims from dying with Modi coming back to power.

2. Should have not done the brown sahib thing of using a foreign journalist (why? Is Pak still a colony? What kind of mentality is this? WHy give privileged access to a foreigner while not giving access to the country's own journalist, why does PAF hate Pakistan and Pakistanis so much?) Was being white so important for PAF? Sick brown sahib mindest.

3. Should have kept its own credibility and stopped this confusion about what exactly happened. Could have easily beaten Indian propaganda, but allowed India to balance the score with its propaganda machine. Mindless, shameless behavior. I would say, unprofessionalism on the part of the PAF.

@MastanKhan what do you think?

Hi,

I agree---.
A reliable pakistani journo should have been given the opportunity to release that information---.

The indian navy sub should have been taken out.

Hi,

I agree---.
A reliable pakistani journo should have been given the opportunity to release that information---.

The indian navy sub should have been taken out.

The price of cowardice and the brown sahib mindset. Yet again, snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
No amount of equipment, training and money can change this problem. It's institutional brown-sahibism.

most funny part of the video was Shazad ud din and beaten to death by MOB in Azad Kashmir, wasn't he wearing PAF logos/G-suits/ badges :rofl::lol:

Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy already confirmed no PAF F-16 missing and last at Mig-21 wreck site all of abhi's 4 AAM was found, and technically its impossible to Mig-21 to shot it down modern 4.5 gen jet, can i start technical limitation of Mig-21 design that it not able to to shot down any modern 4.5 gen jets @Mace :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Wasn't a two seater F-16 downed? I'm confused.
Both are 2 seater B/D @airomerix

Indian's Fertile minds keep bringing in the jewels of wisdom for us.
As we have observed, the Indian's ulterior egos are hurts so badly, they are not letting them rest. Hence, excuses after excuses, conjectures after conjectures.

The Pakistanis should learn how "first ever" kill of F 16 carried out by AbhiNoneDone.
It is another fact that he has not spoken a word how he had done it. But did it stop the conjectures by Indians!!
Story telling at it best, enjoy.

What the hell did I just watch?

What type of BS did i just watch.......Sara mood kharab kardiya in Ramazan me

Back
Top Bottom