What's new

How Does this Happen?

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Now before Indian and Pakistan members go ballistic and declare me an @$$hole for propagating 're-union'- I want to clarify that like @Star Wars and @Bang Galore I agree that partition was for the greater good (I would support any move that would have prevented millions of deaths though).

But still I'm asking- after strong facebook recommendations I recently started watching 'Zindagi Gulzaar Hai' (very short-lived effort coz I'm not an emotional guy), followed by several other Pakistani dramas recommended by Indians. I know Pak members know lots about Indian movies (hell they enjoy Dhoom 3 while I consider it a declaration of war on humanity). I find us so knowledgeable about each others' cultures and states (I know about Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, target deaths in Lahore and Imran Khan, the fact tha NS has a strong base from feudal Punjab, I know about Sheikh Rasheed , Oriya Maqbool Jan and Moeed Pirzada. Most Pakistani members know about our famous personalities like Arnab Goswami and Subramaniya Swami. If there is NOTHING common, then why would we try to know so much about each other? What set me off was this video- Pakistan media covering Haryana elections? WTF man?

partition was based on this belief that hindus and muslims can't live together in peace . Time will teach people that this belief was a big mistake and it has already begun .

partition was based on this belief that hindus and muslims can't live together in peace . Time will teach people that this belief was a big mistake and it has already begun .

I've asked for this thread to be deleted. I don't want unwanted controversy. This is just a momentary rant of mine.

I honestly have no idea who those are...What channel is that? why so blur and no sign of the channel?

Don't be stubborn.
There is little difference between punjabis and sindhis of pakistan with indian north india.

Guys of kpk,baluchs etc are different i concede.

Don't be stubborn.
Just coz I dont know people like Indians know our Zaid Hamid doesnt mean I am stubborn...just not obsessed with India...

And what has this

There is little difference between punjabis and sindhis of pakistan with indian north india.
Guys of kpk,baluchs etc are different i concede

got to do with my post :unsure:

Just coz I dont know people like Indians know our Zaid Hamid doesnt mean I am stubborn...just not obsessed with India...

And what has this

got to do with my post :unsure:
was it you or someone else who said their family was from Ambala?

Back
Top Bottom