What's new

How Does this Happen?

Haryana is integral part of Greater Punjab
yes it is .. but glad to come across people who moved from our state. Do you guys speak in a haryanvi dialect at home or you guys are too posh for that ... similar question to you @Akheilos

yes it is .. but glad to come across people who moved from our state. Do you guys speak in a haryanvi dialect at home or you guys are too posh for that ... similar question to you @Akheilos
only grandma's generation....generation after that understand but doesnt speak it and my generation heehhe...we just understand a bit of it :p:

only grandma's generation....generation after that understand but doesnt speak it and my generation heehhe...we just understand a bit of it :p:
you guys left from here and the people who came from there turned the whole city into a punjabi city. Sab Ghapad chauth ho gaya.

If you consider Haryanvi a dialect of Hindi than no :cool:

Only my grand father and his brothers used to speak Punjabi with Haryanvi influence, rest of my family is from Jalandhar or western Punjab.

If you consider Haryanvi a dialect of Hindi than no :cool:

Only my grand father and his brothers used to speak Punjabi with Haryanvi influence, rest of my family is from Jalandhar or western Punjab.

I told them about jalandhar:agree:

Back
Top Bottom