What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

In middle China, WuHan is a rich city more developed than NanChang.
Wuhan is not rich on average, the average of Hubei is similar to national average.

I took these photos on the bullet train through Jiangxi Province.
a small county-level station on Jiangxi-Fujian HSR, people waiting for their HSR train
屏幕快照 2015-03-20 20.49.45.png
屏幕快照 2015-03-20 20.50.02.png

Shanghai-Kunming HSR

屏幕快照 2015-03-20 20.50.29.png

Gan River, Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province
屏幕快照 2015-03-20 20.50.39.png

Nanchang's brand new HSR station

屏幕快照 2015-03-20 20.50.47.png

Last edited:
:cheers:for competitive spirit, bro.
i would say the internal competition of Pearl River Delta is quite fierce already. HongKong vs. Shenzhen, Shenzhen vs. Guangzhou, Macau vs. Hongkong, Zhuhai vs. Shenzhen, plus Dongguan, Foshan... juicy story. but we'll unite to fight you guys in Shanghai & Beijing area. be prepared!;).

LOL ... yeah just Guangdong alone is a $1.1 trillion dollar economy (15th largest "country" in the world, bigger than 6 of G20 i.e. Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Argentina and South Africa) close to South Korea and Spain. Guangdong's industrial might together with advanced HK, Macau, Pearl River Delta truly competitor of greater Shanghai!

Come on, costal dwellers, China's future is in the interior. China will be a developed country only when the interior is developed.
WUHAN
Last year, I was not even aware of a new building under construction near my home.
View attachment 204809

1km from my colony
View attachment 204808 View attachment 204810

LOL coastal dwellers ... You are right bro, Wuhan's perfect location will make it center of the 5th largest metropolis (after Pearl River Delta, greater Shanghai, Beijing-Tianjin, and Chendu-led South West) in China. All the best bro!

The pictures are really beautiful. I appreciate the amount of hard work China did to build their country. Its amazing.

I wish my country develops at the same pace too.
You will, just don't drag Modi down like in the local election of Delhi, too many Maya and stuff

I wish WuHan can become a rich & developed city like ShangHai or ShenZhen ... at that time i believe whole China walking into developed nation Club.

A 1.3billion ppl developed country ... sounds very awesome ! :partay:
No city behind, every city finds a unique solution, costal miracles can not be copied.

my prediction, city clusters, every cluster a huge intercity network.
Wuhan, Chengdu, Shanghai/Nanjing/Hangzhou Guangzhou/Shenzhen, already has a first-phase network.
屏幕快照 2015-03-20 21.11.29.png

I mean there is no better choice than Modi for India. There is no hope if some people select leaders like Mayavati or AAP, buying tickets by a bicycle or some stuff.

Modi is by far the best hope for the development of my country & you know something is right when the Pakistanis show their concern that how the Indian Voters have made a mistake by giving him a Majority in Parliament

ALL COSTAL TROLLS here, you can't laugh forever:china:

Hey in-land troll brother, these are cities ALL in-land cities!

PDF only allow 8 pics so sorry can't post a lot, so Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Jinan, Shijiazhuang, Xiam, Wuhan, Zhengzhou)
Fabulous are they all .... :china:

changsha.jpg
chengdu.jpg
chongqing.jpg
Jinan.jpg
shijiazhuang.jpg
wuhan.jpg
xian.jpg
zhengzhou.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom