What's new

How do we make PDF better?

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/central-south-asia.160/

Just opened the section and was horrified. If the intention is not constructive discussion then why are we giving such nonsense a free hand to post any crap he wants? Is it making the forum better? Am I missing something?

Obviously, the management has the right to run their forum any way they wish:

PDF 22FEB19.jpg

I'm receiving alerts for posts where I'm not actually tagged. No idea why.

Hi, the shout box feature is very good, May I suggest that the posts appearing in spout box should open in a new window, I am sure we all mostly use the “open on new tab” thing

Offer moderation positions to those who appear intelligent, fair, and level-headed.

Enforce unsourced and fake-news removal.

This will bring intelligent discussion back to where it was a few years ago.

1) On the website, put the option of opening the alerts in a new tab.
2) Make the Android App of PDF better.

Offer moderation positions to those who appear intelligent, fair, and level-headed.

Hi,

That is an oxymoron---.

The choices made by the management make PDF what is presently is by design, a right that must be respected.

The choices made by the management make PDF what is presently is by design, a right that must be respected.

Yes I agree...but the point of this thread was to suggest future positive changes in said design.

Yes I agree...but the point of this thread was to suggest future positive changes in said design.

As I mentioned, the management make thier forum as they wish, which is what we have already. Everything is exactly as decided by them, very positively of course.

PDF homepage appears a bit unloved considering recent events

Last edited:
I demand the forum to update the Think Tank Analysts and reform them as political thought rather than just think tanks.

There are enough self loathing Pakistani analysts in the world already doing their worthy cause.

My demands have fallen on deaf ears. Whilst unnecessary moral policing of the forum is making it hard for users to express themselves freely.

What exactly does the think tank do?
Have I missed some good analysis, op-eds or blogs/vlogs? :meeting:

Back
Top Bottom