What's new

How do we make PDF better?

If you really want to make PDF better than please do something about psychos and maniacs. This guy has not only threatened/abused me and my friends but also took screenshots of our posts and posted them on other Pakistani forums with our names in an attempt to incite violence against us his name is Miran Rattay lives in UAE he even gave his phone no here mods can find that post i am posting this here because enough is enough whenever me or my friends post anything he starts abusing us calling us names and threatening us i am sick and tired of this guy either control this guy, allow us to reply him in same tone or tell us clearly to leave this forum because it's becoming impossible for me to post anything when this guy is here with his god knows 100 something ID's. and PLEASE don't delete this post.
View attachment 376305 View attachment 376304 View attachment 376303 View attachment 376302 View attachment 376301 View attachment 376300
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Zaki @waz

@Hell hound @Zibago @django @Moonlight you guys want to add anything?
nothing to add bro i think you have provided them with enough proof

If you really want to make PDF better than please do something about psychos and maniacs. This guy has not only threatened/abused me and my friends but also took screenshots of our posts and posted them on other Pakistani forums with our names in an attempt to incite violence against us his name is Miran Rattay lives in UAE he even gave his phone no here mods can find that post i am posting this here because enough is enough whenever me or my friends post anything he starts abusing us calling us names and threatening us i am sick and tired of this guy either control this guy, allow us to reply him in same tone or tell us clearly to leave this forum because it's becoming impossible for me to post anything when this guy is here with his god knows 100 something ID's. and PLEASE don't delete this post.
View attachment 376305 View attachment 376304 View attachment 376303 View attachment 376302 View attachment 376301 View attachment 376300

Zippo was Overloard/Maarkhoor 's duplicate ID.
Just banned by a mod.

Bringing this to your notice @WAJsal @Slav Defence @WebMaster

Desi kay nuksanaat

Zippo was Overloard/Maarkhoor 's duplicate ID.
Just banned by a mod.

Bringing this to your notice @WAJsal @Slav Defence @WebMaster
I got death threats :yahoo:

I think everyone in the administration knows about him now that's why i took his real name. What a retard he is.

Few on the forum fed and fattened that troll only to see his true colours later.
He never forgets to mention those who are friendly with him beyond the forum.

He comes on suicide trolling missions here and so a mere ban on his ID and IP isnt enough.

Few on the forum fed and fattened that troll only to see his true colours later.
He never forgets to mention those who are friendly with him beyond the forum.

He comes on suicide missions here and so a mere ban on his ID and IP isnt enough.
I never had too much interaction with him i still remember that TTA competition and all that thing he's a thankless guy and thank god he didn't became a TTA and we saw his true colors.
Exactly this is just too much now he's directly threatening us.

I never had too much interaction with him i still remember that TTA competition and all that thing he's a thankless guy and thank god he didn't became a TTA and we saw his true colors.
Exactly this is just too much now he's directly threatening us.
and now he is back again within instants of getting banned.:mad:

Just tag mods with his new ID.
i have done it twice today.but god this guy is persistent gotta give him that.he just put too much effort in making new ids even going as far as posting in new introduction thread with new and convincing stories every time to make his id look legit.i remember welcoming one of his new id few days ago lol

i have done it twice today.but god this guy is persistent gotta give him that.he just put too much effort in making new ids even going as far as posting in new introduction thread with new and convincing stories every time to make his id look legit.i remember welcoming one of his new id few days ago lol

Post his ID on my wall. I will ban him good.

Could the ads that come between posts be removed???
It just covers up the entire page on your mobile at times.
@WebMaster @WAJsal

IMG_8171.PNG

Back
Top Bottom