What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Indians should be made to undergo sanity tests every six months that would help a lot.
Yeah we know Pakistanis for Insanity.grow up,try to contribute something in a thread atleast once in a while.

@WebMaster
some think tanks have used negative ratings while in a debate to the opposite person if the other person has another point of view.thats abuse of power.

We are preparing to make an upgrade for 2015, so this is your thread to post your ideas and fantasies that can make PDF better. Soon this community will be a decade old so we must keep up with the demands and new age.

Shoot it out here.

Any suggestions regarding the management improvements (i.e. related to moderation) can be posted in the GHQ section.

thanks.

How about a section just for trolling? A section with no rules, no mods and no bans? A PDF thunderdome, if you will :D. Make all post and replies anonymous. That way, everyone can troll to their hearts desire, and when they're done, go back to the regular section and present legitimate arguments on real topics.

What are your goals and aim for PDF?

Then suggest things accordingly.

Sir, the owner(s) and the management set the goals, not participants like me. You must have the vision and then we can all work together to suggest how it might be achieved, given the quality of the members that we have, not what we wish we had. :D

For your personal site you can start making memberships for people. Users can pay $1.00 a month or $1.99 for some special features like chat, special color, special badge, etc....

Your format is really good in my opinion. It is the best format compared to other forums. So I can't give you advice on improving this because I already see it as a excellent format.

We kind of need more moderation in ME section sometimes. Not always.

Finally, we can all pitch in a fund to purchase an blackhawk and make it a PDF blackhawk. :woot: :P

1. A daily poll- open to all members- on the most important issue of the day- as decided by the admin/mods.

2. Picture of the day- PDF has a large database of pictures- some of them particularly striking.

Bros for life :)
What distro?

Centos,Redhat,Oracle and Suse for Servers
and
Elementary Luna for Desktop (The Best one out there in Desktop Env) But im waiting for KDE 5 then I will test Kubuntu or any other kde5 driver distro

Centos,Redhat,Oracle and Suse for Servers
and
Elementary Luna for Desktop (The Best one out there in Desktop Env) But im waiting for KDE 5 then I will test Kubuntu or any other kde5 driver distro
I don't really have any need for a server.
I use Ubuntu w/ WINE on my desktop. But am planning to switch to CrunchBang, or Arch.
btw, check this out:
FenOS
It supports windows, mac, and *nix programs.

PS @WebMaster
what are defence.pk 's servers running?

I don't really have any need for a server.
I use Ubuntu w/ WINE on my desktop. But am planning to switch to CrunchBang, or Arch.
btw, check this out:
FenOS
It supports windows, mac, and *nix programs.

PS @WebMaster
what are defence.pk 's servers running?

Damn man i will try this fenOS without a doubt THNX

@WebMaster

Also give us ideology flags. Such as MB, Hizb Al Tahrir, secular movement, crusader flag, etc...

Back
Top Bottom