What's new

How do we make PDF better?

The previous version used to have page numbers on top & bottom with options to go to first page then actual page numbers i.e 1 2 3 4 5 and then the option to go to last page. that was very convenient to go through a large thread now the only options are go to first next or last, which is quite bothersome.

@WebMaster @Horus @waz
Yes, its available on desktop but not on mobile. Need to bring that back.

I have posted a few Youtube links in the song section how to delete them they cannot be deleted.

Capture.PNG

text wrapping should be used to show full titles here. row height may be increased

The button « UP » and « DOWN » :

Is it possible that they bring us at the last post of the page and not at the end of the page on mobile browser ?
DC48301C-73B5-45AB-B036-ADFB768A9BAA.jpeg

They bring me at the end of the page here:

7FA43167-605C-4670-87F3-5C2993A5FA1C.jpeg

Thanks @WebMaster

Please make sure such threads by messianic islamophobes don't get airtime.

Thanks.

Just stop witch hunting my comment got removed just because I offered my prayers to fallen indian soldier .how justifiable is it ?
Screenshot_2020-12-01-20-53-16-304_com.android.chrome.jpg

I have some suggestions to improve PDF:

1. Stop banning users for no good reason

2. Allow religious discussions

I guess the ship has already sailed for bringing the old layout back.

Well, i'd be nice if there weren't ads appearing on the side & now in the middle of post.

I'm sure whomever owns this site must be rewarded handsomely for positioning such ads, but the standard has dropped significantly with the new layout and now irritating ads.

But I suppose like the rest of the World, who cares about quality if you can profit off it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom