What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Is it possible to restrict chronic thread spammers to like 1 thread a week? There's a shitton of them on all sides:pakistan:.:china::usflag:

Or force them to post in existing threads.

@WebMaster @waz

Last edited:
why ban punishment is so strict? I cant even login into my account. Yes you can ban me from posting or commenting but why I cant login into my account? @WebMaster
I cant see messages or notifications.
All i see is you are banned and you cant perform this action or view threads or do anything else.
Please this is very strict.

Screenshot 2021-04-19 230501.png

whats the meaning of these different font colors for usernames?
mods also have different colors why is that?

You can't. I've been here more than a decade and the abuse doesn't stop. It's almost as if the mods are on holidays
Man, these chinese bots have gone on offensive.

I feel it is now a china propaganda spam all over the place. Soon we will all be basking in the glory of CCP.

It is time to impose quotas on the spams from known state actors.

It is out of control.

I feel it is now a china propaganda spam all over the place. Soon we will all be basking in the glory of CCP.

It is out of control.

Out of control, or according to approved plans. It may not be for us to opine on. Acceptance is the better way.

It is out of control.

I would worry more about the indian and israeli trolls here. Their aim is usually to derail a topic as they dont have arguments.
As for china, well u know we are close allies and friends and they mostly answer indian and western propaganda. So as friends, i wont want to silence them, instead let them answer fake western and indian propaganda. I would expect anyone participating in a Pakistani forum to respect our allies and friends.

I would worry more about the indian and israeli trolls here. Their aim is usually to derail a topic as they dont have arguments.
As for china, well u know we are close allies and friends and they mostly answer indian and western propaganda. So as friends, i wont want to silence them, instead let them answer fake western and indian propaganda. I would expect anyone participating in a Pakistani forum to respect our allies and friends.
There is also a limit to amount of fake spins they are producing too; it is far worse than others. Extremely aggressive and racists posts to the core.

How do we make PDF better? Why not start by just being better people! Too many members on this forum are adopting cheap and frankly offensive language, casually throwing swearwords, labelling people "She males", "Homosexual" "Urchins" etc.

That will be a good start!

“There must have been a moment, at the beginning, where we could have said -- no. But somehow we missed it.” ― Tom Stoppard

I would like to make a suggestion: The emoji reactions to messages has no proper way to show that you disagree with a person's comments. Though some members use the sad emoji yet it is mostly ambiguous. Wouldn't it be better to have a polite way of showing disagreement. Thumbs down wouldn't be polite so any other emoji, its all upto you..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom