What's new

How do we make PDF better?

You keep on running in circles and are persistently arguing over something which is nothing but mere palaver. For the last time: I never said you have no reason to reply or interfere. To your offensive proverbial analogy, my reply was.

To which you replied:

And all my subsquent replies from here onwards where to clarify that I never QUOTED your post as I wasn't even talking to you in the beginning, but you tried to make a case that mentioning you means, "I invoked your response and if I don't admit that, then it implies that I am trying to silence you":cheesy:.

Dude, you yet to understand why I make that post to begin with?

You called on me, you said it never happened because you didn't use @, granted, but then you also said you never said I do not have a right to response to your post. Yet, you are saying what I am saying here is trying to "silence" or "sway" the moderator team.

See how many different nationality come up here and talk about it? And if you still think this is my fault and I started this whole thing, do go ahead and believe all you want. I am not a kind of person to judge people competence.

While you accuse me of being biased, then by taking the Chinses side, weren't you yourself is at least as biased as me? At least I was not the one who say "I am just a normal poster passing by"

If you can refer to webmasters post, he asked for names and that's exactly what members were doing. If that didn't sit well with you, don't blame us.

Regarding, Chinese members, this is what you said earlier on:

You on your own are doing a bang up job at exposing yourself. If the above excerpt from your post doesn't reflect on your bias, then I am sure the word bias needs your personal semantics treatment just as 'Quote' :lol:. Anyways, it's time for me to show maturity and not have to put up with your ad hominem responses, you may carry on though. :cheers:

I have the right to response to any, I will SAY AGAIN, ANY post that refer to me, does that mean that does not sit well with me? I can be agreeing and disagreeing or even have share a non-descript post to your post, in this case, I still don't know why you first started all these WHEN I ALREADY SAID ON DAY ONE - LET THE MODERATOR DEAL WITH IT.

And biased? Yes, I am Biased, I never said I am not biased, you, on the other hand, said so yourself, which in the end you are just as biased as me. The problem is, I am a Chinese and I did live in China and Hong Kong for a long period of time, that OBSERVATION is legit unless you can counter proof otherwise, but I doubt you can actually do it. So, at least I have a valid reason to be biased, what's yours?

@gambit @T-123456 @Solomon2 @Dai Toruko

Chinese troll are non-removable, nor was they non-refundable. And most of them cannot be touched or even dealt with by moderator, even in this thread these people still insulting another person and their mother, and what did moderator like @Slav Defence @The Eagle do? Nothing.

I was out of state at a conference last 3 days, I did not even log on at all, which mean this post were there just about that long, and it will stay there until anyone do something about it, and I am not going to. let this be the evidence of the "standard" of these Chinese member, I mean, there are nothing better than let the post stay where it is, and I wasn't hurt by it, it only show how much "manner" and "education" these people have to make post like this. LOL:enjoy::lol:

And I am not going to have my only day off reporting post, as I am again going back to work tomorrow...
I mean your mother and your ancestors are Chinese, while you are a Hanjian, what's the problem??? Do you view that as an insult?
timg

I mean your mother and your ancestors are Chinese, while you are a Hanjian, what's the problem??? Do you view that as an insult?
timg

So, calling me a "TRAITOR" is not an insult? Got it.

By the way, to anyone who don't know Chinese, the words in the picture mean

"I have never seen such as person without shame and thick face"

So, you tell me whether or not that is an insult.

LOL

So, calling me a "TRAITOR" is not an insult? Got it.

By the way, to anyone who don't know Chinese, the words in the picture mean

"I have never seen such as person without shame and thick face"

So, you tell me whether or not that is an insult.

LOL
Calling you a "traitor" is NOT an insult at all based on your behaviour in this forum.
And the words you translated give you a perfection description of yourself...

Calling you a "traitor" is NOT an insult at all based on your behaviour in this forum.
And the words you translated give you a perfection description of yourself...
Am going to educate you -- properly -- on what constitute a 'traitor'.

The definition of the word 'traitor' implies a prior state of being, meaning an ALLEGIANCE to an idea and/or a group. The operative word is ALLEGIANCE and just in case you do not know its definition...

loyalty or commitment of a subordinate to a superior or of an individual to a group or cause.

One's allegiance can change for any reason. The least morally acceptable reason is money.

So when you call someone a 'traitor', based upon what prior state of being, meaning who/what holds this person's loyalty or commitment are you talking about? A 'traitor' is someone who does harm to whatever that has a claim to his commitment/loyalty. Changing one's loyalty does not make one a 'traitor'. Doing harm is. A child cannot be a 'traitor' because of immaturity, meaning lack of understanding of the seriousness of an oath of allegiance. On the other hand, someone like Wang Jingwei is considered a 'traitor' for what he did as an adult. Same for Benedict Arnold who betrayed George Washington or Judas who betrayed Jesus Christ.

So if you call someone a 'traitor', unless you can back it up with credible evidences, it is an insult.

YOU are the problem.

Treason is a POLITICAL act, not a racial one. However Gary was borned, it was irrelevant when it comes to his life as an adult. Race is the lens through which the Chinese membership views every issue on this forum. This makes the lot of you no better than the American KKK.

upload_2018-7-23_18-13-1.png

upload_2018-7-23_18-16-12.png

Read the last line...

If we can keep this kind of people outside the PDF, PDF would be much better place.
For some reason there are few Pakistan based members who use very foul language constantly and havent seen reporting function working against them. Promoting dirty and filthy language is degrading the quality of discussions.

Sorry have to post it here, because reporting feature looks like dark hole...nothing constructive comes out of it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654732

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654795

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654828

Having a female in moderators can surely help in balancing the views. Certain things which might be normal for few males are not necessarily equally acceptable by females.

Last edited:
View attachment 487948
View attachment 487949
Read the last line...

If we can keep this kind of people outside the PDF, PDF would be much better place.
For some reason there are few Pakistan based members who use very foul language constantly and havent seen reporting function working against them. Promoting dirty and filthy language is degrading the quality of discussions.

Sorry have to post it here, because reporting feature looks like dark hole...nothing constructive comes out of it.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654732

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654795

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/no-o...eralelections2018.569105/page-5#post-10654828

If our eternal enemies were not here we wouldn't have to give them our just treatment. This is the least your kind deserves from us. You can always go back to an indian site if you don't like it.

View attachment 487948
View attachment 487949
Read the last line...

Having a female in moderators can surely help in balancing the views. Certain things which might be normal for few males are not necessarily equally acceptable by females.

If you can be racist and insulting towards Pakistan and Pakistanis then we will return you the favour by any means necessary. Remember you and your kind are the eternal enemies of the Pakistani race and nation. You are lucky your hideous kind are even tolerated here. We love our race and nation more than you love yours. Against indians, ANYTHING goes. We will be as horrible and offensive to our enemies as we please. If you don't like it then you can leave and go to an indian site. No one is forcing you to stay here.

View attachment 487948
View attachment 487949
Read the last line...

:lol: It funny the guy is still going on abusing... I guess they can't see his posts or come up with the excuse "we also have other works"

YOU are the problem.

Treason is a POLITICAL act, not a racial one. However Gary was borned, it was irrelevant when it comes to his life as an adult. Race is the lens through which the Chinese membership views every issue on this forum. This makes the lot of you no better than the American KKK.

I urge all members who dont have English as their first language to read and re read what is said above
like I did to understand what is said.look beyond the race and nationality.
be grateful if someone takes the time to say things without glossing over facts.

The forum has become a hotbed of fascists. Ethno and religio fascists who resort to petty tactics for brownie points.
The forum should do more against racism and sectarianism rampant in middle east section along with others.

Very alarming situation right now.

The forum has become a hotbed of fascists. Ethno and religio fascists who resort to petty tactics for brownie points.
The forum should do more against racism and sectarianism rampant in middle east section along with others.

Very alarming situation right now.

Along with extreme patronage of Chinese posters.

There needs to be one singular standard for everyone.

Along with extreme patronage of Chinese posters.

There needs to be one singular standard for everyone.

I honestly believe the Chinese posters struggle with English.
But the Bangladeshis are issuing death threats here

Back
Top Bottom