What's new

How do we make PDF better?

I didn't just tell my side of the story, I quoted people form any nationality to come testify, and you will all hear the same story.

Did I target the Chinese member? Sure, but that does not mean they are innocents either, in fact, in my post, I urge the moderator NOT TO TAKE MY WORD for it, and go directly to the forum and see for themselves.

And finally there are NO justified grievance, two wrong DOES NOT make one right.

As far as I see, it was both.

Back in the day when I still believe reporting solve the problem, I reported A LOT of post, I even have moderator said me to he is taking a long time to deal with the post I reported one day (I think it was 50+ a day, I don't quite remember) I did it for 4 years. and see where it get me.

On the other hand, moderator have been giving leeway (especially Chinese mod in Chinese section, they simply not on, or don't care.) to the Chinese member. While time after time the post I or @gambit reply to the insult is deleted and the insult Itself remain. You can still find remnant of these post litter all over the section.

Even now, I can still quote you some post laden with insult in the Chinese member even after this thing exploded.

Lol its been imparted on their dna since long to ridicule other races as inferior and so on, it was on their pshyce.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it is, so why quote me in the first place? When I already said the moderator should look at it themselves?
Yes the moderation should have this sorted out ASAP. I am not sure about who quoted you first, but with the allegations flying left and right, it's hard to conclude who did what.

@jhungary the comment above mine testifies to what I had pointed out earlier, an explicit proof of other's targetting Chinese. The admin must take a note of such activities or shall I say 'alliances.'

Last edited:
Yes the moderation should have this sorted out ASAP. I am not sure about who quoted you first, but with the allegations flying left and right, it's hard to conclude who did what.

You said my name in your post to someone else. Hence you quote me first, look at my first post when I call you.

You said my name in your post to someone else. Hence you quote me first, look at my first post when I call you.
I didn't quote you, I mentioned your nick from my observation of your interaction with them on various threads. You responded to my post on your own.

I didn't quote you, I mentioned your nick from my observation of your interaction with them on various threads. You responded to my post.

You mentioned my nick is a quoting, you are quoting what I said or how I behave, if you don't want to quoting what I said or how I behave, you would not use my nick in your post.

You mentioned my nick is a quoting, you are quoting what I said or how I behave, if you don't want to quoting what I said or how I behave, you would not use my nick in your post.
Nope quoting is entirely in different context here. I didn't call upon you like @jhungary or replied to a post of yours. I shared my personal observation with admin. You didn't have to reply me at all. People are within their right to complain to admin, you can't always interfere in that process that naming you isn't an option.

Nope quoting is entirely in different context here. I didn't call upon you like @jhungary or replied to a post of yours. I shared my personal observation with admin. You didn't have to reply me at all. People are within their right to complain to admin, you can't always interfere in that process that naming you isn't an option.

You still call my nick tho?

@jhungary the comment above mine testifies to what I had pointed out earlier, an explicit proof of other's targetting Chinese. The admin must take a note of such activities or shall I say 'alliances.'

How the comment from @Marine Rouge prove that these people are targeting Chinese?

This proof he has a view, it does not even proof that he had personally attack or targeting the Chinese?

So I said I hate the curry smell on Indian on a train, does that mean it is only Indian + curry make me sick?

That's at most, if you can proof it beyond doubt (not beyond reasonable doubt) is a conspiracy, in most case, this is a hearsay.

You still call my nick tho?

How the comment from @Marine Rouge prove that these people are targeting Chinese?

This proof he has a view, it does not even proof that he had personally attack or targeting the Chinese?

So I said I hate the curry smell on Indian on a train, does that mean it is only Indian + curry make me sick?

That's at most, if you can proof it beyond doubt (not beyond reasonable doubt) is a conspiracy, in most case, this is a hearsay.
How did I call your nick when I didn't tag you or quoted any part of your post? :eek:
Your run-ins with the Chinese on numerous theads aren't exactly the best kept secrets and that's what I pointed out.
As for the rest, it's futile to debate as one can easily involve own prejudice to distort the meaning. We shall leave that to the admin.

How did I call your nick when I didn't tag you or quoted any part of your post? :eek:
Your run-ins with the Chinese on numerous theads aren't exactly the best kept secrets and that's what I pointed out.
As for the rest, it's futile to debate as one can easily involve own prejudice to distort the meaning. We shall leave that to the admin.

You know, you have an option to talk in the GHQ and PM moderator if you want to talk about me and not letting me know.

Just because you did not put a @ in front as a quote does not mean you did not call me out, otherwise you would have contacted the admin privately, or leave my name out if you do not want me to get involved, and as you said, my involvement to the Chinese member is not a secret, they will know you are talking about me when you leave my name out. You do understand what it means by calling me out, right?

You know, you have an option to talk in the GHQ and PM moderator if you want to talk about me and not letting me know.

Just because you did not put a @ in front as a quote does not mean you did not call me out, otherwise you would have contacted the admin privately, or leave my name out if you do not want me to get involved, and as you said, my involvement to the Chinese member is not a secret, they will know you are talking about me when you leave my name out. You do understand what it means by calling me out, right?
If you are already the subject of a discussion, donot assume that anyone who who joins in on it later is calling you out. If I had to call you out, I would have been very upfront. Why should I take the matter to GHQ when it doesn't concern me, there are problems between you and the Chinese and just for saying that, you think somehow you should make it about me.
This thread was created for members to convey their opinions and thats exactly what we are doing. You should also convey yours and not engage those you don't agree with, let the admin decide, but apparently you can't let that happen either.

I think we disagree on US-Vietnam issue, from Vietnam war to modern day politics when I first engage in discussion with you. But I do remember we remain cordial over the discussion, and probably that is a stark contrast between you and me and you and the Chinese member here, that's why you don't remember.

And yes, I agree that forum is a stronger enforcement, as for me, while I am not quitting the forum, I stopped writing article on it, I mean, what's the point?

Anyway, good luck on your future Endeavor, I don't use twitter or facebook (yeah, I know that's strange, but I don't after what I knew) so good luck and I will see you when I see you.

Thank you and good luck to you too. Take care man.

That's answer your question, sir?
@WAJsal
They have the power to delete and issue a warning to any posts made in Chinese section, so i don't get how they can't act on such 'flame bait posts'. Secondly management is discussing this problem, should have a permanent solution soon, i hope. @Slav Defence please work on this, members like ahojunk and shotgunner have basically left because of this issue.
thanks

If you are already the subject of a discussion, donot assume that anyone who who joins in on it later is calling you out. If I had to call you out, I would have been very upfront. Why should I take the matter to GHQ when it doesn't concern me, there are problems between you and the Chinese and just for saying that, you think somehow you should make it about me.
This thread was created for members to convey their opinions and thats exactly what we are doing. You should also convey yours and not engage those you don't agree with, let the admin decide, but apparently you can't let that happen either.

If so, I had the right to response to you when you have mentioned my name?

Wasn't what I am doing here now is to convey my opinion? And wasn't my opinion form 3 pages ago said "LET THE ADMIN SEE FOR THEMSELVES"?

Lol you are a real funny character.

They have the power to delete and issue a warning to any posts made in Chinese section, so i don't get how they can't act on such 'flame bait posts'.
Because they know the problem lies with the Chinese members, not with me and Gary. I have been in private conversation with Shotgun and I laid it into him for his failure to police his own countrymen, and he admitted that the Chinese members are the problem. Mr. Shotgun left because he felt he was not respected by his own people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom