What's new

How Do The Japanese Feel About China? | ASIAN BOSS

Can't tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese, no wonder some of the intreviewees say that they feel China is like a sibling.

With the propaganda from both side it's a miracle for the people from both countries to have good impression of each other. Not to mention WW II and Nanjing massacre history. Even the Japanese being interviewed admit they don't know much about that part of history because they barely mention it in their books.

Same thing in the western media, how often you heard anything good about China? How can you like a country or it's people if you read nothing but negative news from that country. But it's probably true for any rival countries just like Pakistan and India for another example.

Can't tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese, no wonder some of the intreviewees say that they feel China is like a sibling.
It was an interesting video.

I reminded me of Pakistan and Indian relations.

But to be quite frank I do not think Pakistan and India have anything in common.
Partition was the right thing to do.

Besides our Islamic culture, and the culture of Hindus are very different.

I would be good to see Pakistan and India have good relations, but India has to recognize that Pakistan is a reality, and that we have a different culture and a unique identity now.

I do not think Pakistan and India relations can be compared to Chinese and Japanese relations.

China and Japan come almost the same civilization.

But Pakistan and India are completely different societies.

India is mainly Hindu dominated, and thus we Muslims do not have anything in common with them.

The differences between Pakistan and India are far greater than the differences between China and Japan.

Pakistan and India also have different ethnic groups as well.

But to be quite frank I do not think Pakistan and India have anything in common.

I would be good to see Pakistan and India have good relations, but India has to recognize that Pakistan is a reality, and that we have a different culture and a unique identity now.

I do not think Pakistan and India relations can be compared to Chinese and Japanese relations.

India is mainly Hindu dominated, and thus we Muslims do not have anything in common with them.

The differences between Pakistan and India are far greater than the differences between China and Japan.

China, Korea and Japan do have shared confucius values and so much other similarities, but somehow we all have strong stereotypes against each other which are not shared between us and non east Asian nations. Familiarity breeds contempt.

Indian ethnicities span 3 different languages families and 3 different races. Only Indian Punjab can come close to being called a 'sibling', but then as we speak it's being genetically compromised by migrants from tropical regions.

Pakistan and India could easily be good neighbors.
Return Kashmir and control of the Indus river back to Pakistan and all hostilities can be solved.
Unfortunately Indians have a penchant for hegemony and an innate desire to manipulate all its smaller neighbors.
Indian interference in Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka are good examples.
Much trouble and bad luck for neighboring countries powerful enough to resist Indian transgressions.
No peace in the region until this malignant nation is repartitioned and hive off all its cancers.

Indeed. For example, the below photo. The pigtail hair girl is a Taiwanese/Chinese. The short hair girl is a Japanese. But the short hair girl looks more Chinese to me. :cheesy:
images

For my experience, most japanese feel friendly toward chinese or korean, but it's different if you ask korean or chinese about their japanese neighbor, most chinese and korean feel bitter toward japanese people

China, Korea and Japan do have shared confucius values and so much other similarities, but somehow we all have strong stereotypes against each other which are not shared between us and non east Asian nations. Familiarity breeds contempt.
Do Germans like the British? Or French see themselves equal with Polish?

I think it’s not only applies to East Asian but Europe and Africa too.

Indian ethnicities span 3 different languages families and 3 different races. Only Indian Punjab can come close to being called a 'sibling', but then as we speak it's being genetically compromised by migrants from tropical regions.
Even Indian Punjab is very different to Pakistani Punjab. We have nothing in common with the Hindus.

We have nothing in common with South or East Indians.

I've seen other interviews where there is outright contempt for chinese.

It doesn't matter either way, with or without Japan the PRC have the critical mass to shape east Asia and well beyond.

At a people to people level chinese and Japanese can get along well. At the political and national level the Japanese are still the unrepentant liars and rapists and murderers. Hell is overcrowded with Japanese and the IJA.

Pakistan and India could easily be good neighbors.
Return Kashmir and control of the Indus river back to Pakistan and all hostilities can be solved.
Unfortunately Indians have a penchant for hegemony and an innate desire to manipulate all its smaller neighbors.
Indian interference in Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Sri Lanka are good examples.
Much trouble and bad luck for neighboring countries powerful enough to resist Indian transgressions.
No peace in the region until this malignant nation is repartitioned and hive off all its cancers.
i think it is not so esay .the relationship of pakistan and india are very complex because of history reasons. britain left a mess. i think britain is a really trouble maker. and indian want to get the benifit of colonial times.

Back
Top Bottom