What's new

How Do The Japanese Feel About China? | ASIAN BOSS

True hurt :lol:

People that make up bull shit for a purpose driven agenda would unsettle most people.
True hurt :lol:. one this you can be sure of that Japanese is not from Alien race, the rational and logical explanation is that they came from continental Mainland except those Ainu.

You're the one speaking as if Chinese were the alien race. Humans originated from Africa and split from there. Your being selective with timelines on human evolution to suit your agenda of stroking China.

You: Oh China, oh China yes yes YES! oh~~~~ give it some more luv you China ohhh aww so gooood.

You make me sick.

People that make up bull shit for a purpose driven agenda would unsettle most people.

You're the one speaking as if Chinese were the alien race. Humans originated from Africa and split from there. Your being selective with timelines on human evolution to suit your agenda of stroking China.

You: Oh China, oh China yes yes YES! oh~~~~ give it some more luv you China ohhh aww so gooood.

You make me sick.

I didn't deny that Chinese originated from Africa but you Japanese is denying that you're from the sub-branch of Chinese. My agenda is simple that Japanese should be back of the Chinese collective :p:

upload_2018-3-24_6-58-48.jpeg

No thanks. Most people don't want to stroke China like you do.

A lot of Tribes from ancient China said the same as you but now they're part of Chinese collective such as 鮮卑族 and others. As for Japanese, you guys are eligible to be called Han since you use Kanji...we will make exception :D

I dare your government to revoke the policy of forcing people to adopt Japanese name, 90% of Japanese will certain want to be part of Chinese collective.

cc28ccc7cf395d5c5cbb19b9dc686284.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom