What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

LOL 99% of pakistanis are bhangi converts :lol:. No wonder high caste hindus treated u like $hit before partition.

hahaha

Your chura kind still clean gutters in Pakistan. Treated badly lol Delusional hindu there is nothing higher then us in whole hindu caste system. :lol: After all it was our invention you stupid yindu :pakistan:

Around 160 crore
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
c76d5631d56b2873f68d5c8d2a3f989435ffd1a29e5866cae6701e5d8432cbf9.jpg

I am Proud Hindu. i Love OUR gods and my History i know that my Forefathers were Hindus and they were noble like gods coz actually gods given them Vidya "Knowledge" i am Brahmin and i know that my forefathers saved oldest religion to death for me 5000+ glorious years are better than 1400 conquered years :D

Read history of how Indian brahmins became brahmins. People from our country fucked Indian naris in mandir, their bastard childrens are known as brahmins of India. Who despite being 4-5% dominate that god forsaken society.

hahaha

Your chura kind still clean gutters in Pakistan. Treated badly lol Delusional hindu there is nothing higher then us in whole hindu caste system. :lol: After all it was our invention you stupid yindu :pakistan:
Don't forget that your Forefathers were Hindus and guess what ? u are not intelligent than your Forefathers

hahaha

Lol don't tell me your occupation bhangi . You **** churas were enslaved by us for centuries. Thats also a reason why you demanded partition . Except for pathans and indian migrants , almost all pakistanis are bhangis . I am not insulting u . Just telling be proud of what u r and don't claim to b something you are not .

I am Proud Hindu. i Love OUR gods and my History i know that my Forefathers were Hindus and they were noble like gods coz actually gods given them Vidya "Knowledge" i am Brahmin and i know that my forefathers saved oldest religion to death for me 5000+ glorious years are better than 1400 conquered years @akand bharat is History and Future of India

6 Maari hai Aap ne yaar :D
Hinduism is most accepting and tolerant there was no such thing as caste system originally only varna which was based on qualities not birth knowledgeable were Brahmins,fighters/warriors were kshatriyas,traders and business class were vaishya and working class was shudra.And anyonne could be any of these things.Don't know which clown corrupted it into the caste system.But things are changing that is the beauty of our religion we are open to good reforms.:)

Read history of how Indian brahmins became brahmins. People from our country fucked Indian naris in mandir, their bastard childrens are known as brahmins of India. Who despite being 4-5% dominate that god forsaken society.
lol @अखण्ड भारत!!! see who is teaching me history of my religion a Converted muslin or u can say a Converted bhangi / low cast *****
listed u i am not talking with you. please do not massage me again. and i know who u are first learn what Brahmin means.

Hinduism is most accepting and tolerant there was no such thing as caste system originally only varna which was based on qualities not birth knowledgeable were Brahmins,fighters/warriors were kshatriyas,traders and business class were vaishya and working class was shudra.And anyonne could be any of these things.Don't know which clown corrupted it into the caste system.But things are changing that is the beauty of our religion we are open to good reforms.:)
'the untouchables', everyone learned about them in school, common.

There are Dalit Brahmins and Brahmins of all castes in many places in current India.Quit your nonsense since you are the ones who have ruled by anyone who stepped on your lands.

Beta caste system like that only worked in our country. As soon as our ancestors left for India they changed that and it became by birth, historical fact.

Back
Top Bottom