What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

Its hilarious pakistanis teaching us hinduism in spite of 99% of pakistanis being low caste chura converts(except pathan and indian migrants) .They also look like monkey-neanderthal hybrids but only darker.Only **** choora can have name like halka kutta:rofl:. No wonder that country is in such a mess:pakistan:

Lolz.No one is killing dalits because they are dalits anymore.Personal feuds do not come in casteism.There are around 17% Dalits in India's government jobs,higher than their population proportion.Also the biggest scam of India was done by a Dalit called A.raja the 2g scam.We have advanced I assure you.

Typical hindu, so all you could come up is scam done by dalit. As if bastard childrens of Pakistanis (brahmins) have never done anything wrong?

Typical hindu, so all you could come up is scam done by dalit. As if bastard childrens of Pakistanis (brahmins) have never done anything wrong?
Did I say that.You are a opinionated person who is very good at making silly surmises.What is to see here is that dalits are rising in all spheres of life.

Did I say that.You are a opinionated person who is very good at making silly surmises.What is to see here is that dalits are rising in all spheres of life.

First you insult chuhras and then to show how good dalits are doing you come up with crimnal name. Its clear you need to examine your castiest nature. Even if you are brahmin, remember unlike them you are bastard.

Moghuls were the best thing India ever saw. Unfortunately their legacy is lost, hence the situation in India we have now.

First you insult chuhras and then to show how good dalits are doing you come up with crimnal name. Its clear you need to examine your castiest nature. Even if you are brahmin, remember unlike them you are bastard.
I insulted only those Pakistani churas who bowed down to invaders pressure and converted.We have had Dalit cm also. Our constitution which is so respected by all castes was written by a dalit.So don't talk nonsense.

I implore you to leave your immoral religion ( Pedophilia, Stoning, polygamy ... ) and revert back to Hinduism/Buddhism.

Please next time don't put bhudism beside hindusism. Its insulting to our Buddhist ancestors who rejected hinduism even back then.

I insulted only those Pakistani churas who bowed down to invaders pressure and converted.We have had Dalit cm also. Our constitution which is so respected by all castes was written by a dalit.So don't talk nonsense.

Your real nature is slowly coming up, after all you can't help it can you? You have been brought up like that, all my ancesotrs fault. Thats why accepting Islam is the only way out for Indian hindus.

Please next time don't put bhudism beside hindusism. Its insulting to our Buddhist ancestors who rejected hinduism even back then.
In older times,there was no specific defination of these two religions.So while people followed Buddhism,they still went to Brahmins for rituals,and kept their Hindu practices alive.

Your real nature is slowly coming up, after all you can't help it can you? You have been brought up like that, all my ancesotrs fault. Thats why accepting Islam is the only way out for Indian hindus.
I don't give a damn about caste.You are the one who called us bhangis first.

**** bhangis are so insane . They should change their country's name to bhangistan-the land of bhangis . it will sound more like bakistan as arabs call them .:D

Give back Taj Mahal and all over their legacy. You won't be left with much in India.
Taj Mahal-built by Indian labourers,Indian architects,and money stolen from Indians by the mughals.What makes you think those sand eating retarded monkeys had the skills to do so?Why did they not make it in their native Uzbekistan?We have much more than silly tajmahal in India.

Back
Top Bottom