What's new

How Dalit, Shudra and Muslim unity can beat twice born Hindu oppressors in India

In India even when they convert to other religions they call themselves Dalit so kind of pointless LOL. There are Dalit Muslims and Dalit Christians in India lol..

once they convert they don't fall under the jurisdiction of oppressive Hindu caste system which itself is a relief and the fact is, most converts were from the lowest caste e.g cobblers , weavers etc

I read somewhere that Dalit+Shudra+OBC/SC/ST without even Muslims form 65-70% of Indian pop and upper castes are just 15 %, how true is that? 65-70% looks too big a number

Lol.. What the f.ck is twice born Hindu? And somebody tell this idiot dalit and shudra means the same thing.

Twice born is referred to those who undergo the upanayana ceremony (sacred thread wearing where they are deemed to be born again) which originally happened in all the 3 castes mentioned.

Shudras are not dalits, dalits is used as reference to those outside the caste system.

once they convert they don't fall under the jurisdiction of oppressive Hindu caste system which itself is a relief and the fact is, most converts were from the lowest caste e.g cobblers , weavers etc

thats not true, caste system stays even after conversion...

here caste > religion > humanity for most ppl..

Just google nadar christian matirmony:rofl:, you'll see what i mean

I read somewhere that Dalit+Shudra+OBC/SC/ST without even Muslims form 65-70% of Indian pop and upper castes are just 15 %, how true is that? 65-70% looks too big a number

Not that easy in some states some cast are OC and in some they are BC and even ST.

GEN ,OBC, ST SC are not individual castes, they are collection of unrelated communities why do u thing they would stick together.. and why do u think a Malayali muslim will stick together with bengali muslim??

These is not a single group that can claim majority....

thats not true, caste system stays even after conversion...

here caste > religion > humanity for most ppl..

Just google nadar christian matirmony:rofl:, you'll see what i mean

may be so, but less prominent with Muslims , the discrimination is more cultural than religious

in ancient Tamil religion there was no caste system - it an Aryan import but sadly today Tamils are proud to hang on to an alien culture imposed upon them by the .......

Reality hurts and you savages cant understand that.Now go back to your cave.
and mind your language.

Stick to the topic and I will mind my language Bharoti.

You are right that they do not fall under Hindu system anymore but they still retain they still call themselves dalits thereby handicapping themselves.

Lol.. What the f.ck is twice born Hindu? And somebody tell this idiot dalit and shudra means the same thing.

Lol even I know what that is, it is some ceremony Brahmins go through which gives them the status of "twice born". Btw Shudra is on the bottom of caste system but dalits are outside of the whole thing so no they are not the same.

Stick to the topic and I will mind my language Bharoti.

You are right that they do not fall under Hindu system anymore but they still retain they still call themselves dalits thereby handicapping themselves.

Every thing is on topic according to previous post.

First thing is to mind language in public forum.If you don’t have manners I pity your upbringing.

You are right that they do not fall under Hindu system anymore but they still retain they still call themselves dalits thereby handicapping themselves..

not sure on that - from what I know - Dalit reserved for Hindu - untouchables before it as harijan a tag given by Gandhi western world was familiar with the terminology - 'pariah'

not sure on that - from what I know - Dalit reserved for Hindu - untouchables before it as harijan a tag given by Gandhi western world was familiar with the terminology - 'pariah'

Google Dalit Muslim my friend they still hold onto their distinction despite changing religions. Also google dalit christians there was once news about dalit christians asking for reservations lol even shared on pdf.

Lol even I know what that is, it is some ceremony Brahmins go through which gives them the status of "twice born". Btw Shudra is on the bottom of caste system but dalits are outside of the whole thing so no they are not the same.

That does tell you something, doesn't it? Caste is slowly on its way out among the urbanised young. It's why people don't know, don't care.....

Google Dalit Muslim my friend they still hold onto their distinction despite changing religions. Also google dalit christians there was once news about dalit christians asking for reservations lol even shared on pdf.

my guess these are recent converts not those who converted 600 yr back

That does tell you something, doesn't it? Caste is slowly on its way out among the urbanised young. It's why people don't know, don't care.....
But Pakistanis, specially the disciples of Zaid Hameed do ;)

Nobody holds on to that distinction by choice. It is forced on them by other members of the "new" religion. Dalit Christian(Dalit Muslim claims are rarer) claim is purely an attempt to get reservations which are presently not applicable if you convert (logic being caste is an Hindu problem).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom