What's new

How Dalit, Shudra and Muslim unity can beat twice born Hindu oppressors in India

Not sure about Pakistan, but that's how things stand at present in India. Almost all Muslim and Christian groups have either religious or cultural schisms demarcating each other.

It is because Muslims are downtrodden in India and so cling to their own social groups which are established mostly amongst their fellow "caste converts". The exception would be Kashmir where you see the divide amongst Muslims is based on sectarian and not caste lines.

What does that have to do with anything?

Why would I have a problem with a non Muslim becoming Shia or for that matter even Ahmadi?

It is because Muslims are downtrodden in India and so cling to their own social groups which are established mostly amongst their fellow "caste converts". The exception would be Kashmir where you see the divide amongst Muslims is based on sectarian and not caste lines.

Why would I have a problem with a non Muslim becoming Shia or for that matter even Ahmadi?

Muslims are downtrodden all over the world, even in the Islamic countries. What is new?
Shias and Ahmedis are safer in India than in Islamic countries. They stick close with the majority Hindus in India. They are traditional BJP voters.

SItuation of Dalit Muslims is worse than the situation of Dalit Hindus. In fact several thousands have reverted back to Hinduism recently to get rid of the cycles of injustice and lies.

Lmaoo did they get a new caste upon reversion? :lol: At least shudra now?

Half my family is Shia, come again? :lol:

C'mon, you know that means very little in the nutty world that we see today. This is the worst sectarian violence (spread across the Muslim world) we are seeing in many generations. Funny thing, India might be the safest place for the different communities/sects of Islam. Crazy world, eh?

Muslims are downtrodden all over the world, even in the Islamic countries. What is new?
Shias and Ahmedis are safer in India than in Islamic countries. They stick close with the majority Hindus in India. They are traditional BJP voters.

You need to keep your bakwas to yourself first of all you are getting off topic and second there are some Muslim countries with better living conditions than India. Many Sunnis also voted BJP even some family I personally know from Hyderabad.

Oh! No.. I was not implying that you have a problem. I was simply extending the fact that given the sever persecution faced by minority sects like Shias and Ahamadis, it seems a little hollow to claim that in Pakistan, all converts are treated equal

You need to keep your bakwas to yourself first of all you are getting off topic and second there are some Muslim countries with better living conditions than India. Many Sunnis also voted BJP even some family I personally know from Hyderabad.

I am not getting off-topic at all. I am just insisting that you failed to notice the real wave. The real thing happening in India is close political and social association of Shias and several other Muslim sects with the Hindu community. These Muslims don't want to be associated with the Purists and wish to live like a normal human being does.

C'mon, you know that means very little in the nutty world that we see today. This is the worst sectarian violence (spread across the Muslim world) we are seeing in many generations. Funny thing, India might be the safest place for the different communities/sects of Islam. Crazy world, eh?

The violence is not the worst in many generations, Sunnis and Shias have wiped out much more of each other in medieval times the thousands today is few in number ironically it is just considered more brutal today because Europeans have gotten sick of war after they went through their sectarian battles, Muslims are still going through that phase.

I am not getting off-topic at all. I am just insisting that you failed to notice the real wave. The real thing happening in India is close political and social association of Shias and several other Muslim sects with the Hindu community. These Muslims don't want to be associated with the Purists and wish to live like a normal human being does.

Most of the "purists" want to live like normal human beings as well.

Hoping to get....they are not eligible...yet.

Oh yeah well I have not kept up with the news I just laughed when I initially heard about it.

Nopes, there are actually Dalit Muslims, they are being oppressed by the upper caste Muslims, much worse than the Shia-Sunni thingy. That is why there have been instances of mass reversion to Hinduism recently.

So did they become shudras upon reversion? :laugh:

:lol::lol: Good Joke.

Depends what you mean by purist, if you mean Sunni then yeah if you mean Wahabbi then nah.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom