What's new

How come Indians don't speak Sanskrit anymore :(?

I wish I could speak Sanskrit..There is no other language which is grammatically as perfect as sanskrit..
Sanskrit is the easiest language to learn, especially if you are north Indian.
But it lacks the beuauty and eccentricity of human language (like hindi, english, urdu), its too technical (too much grammar) for me. :(

Sanskrit is the easiest language to learn, especially if you are north Indian.
But it lacks the beuauty and eccentricity of human language (like hindi, english, urdu), its too technical (too much grammar) for me. :(

Sanskrit is perfect, so poetic that almost anything you write in it can be read as a poem..

This arguments sounds like - Why are there no more Dinosaurs on earth??

Mate, every thing has a time, Sanskrit language is thousands of years old but now it does not find any appeal with a common man, not to forget that it is not finding any professional usage as well. I personally favor Sanskrit but i guess Hindi itself will become extinct (as we now use atleast 20-30% of words from English in our normal communication) in some time & we are talking about Sanskrit here??

BTW since this is a defence forum, many of Indian weapon systems are named in Sanskrit like Agni series, Prithvi, Akash, Nag, Trishul missiles.

I wish I could speak Sanskrit..There is no other language which is grammatically as perfect as sanskrit..

I forgot lot of it, it had been more than a decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am ashamed people here making fun of very first language taught us by Superior Annunakis the ENLIL king of annunaki.... Sanskrit is annunaki language and they teached Sanskrit to india and World.... Every mantra given to us is in SANSKRIT.... The devices deployed on every planet only can be decoded by SANSKRIT. mantras helps humans to wardoff negative frequency.... i know every each mantra.... My favorite is MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA. i can tell u how to attrack love, money, peace, health etc etc by mantras.... i have tested all mantras but they all tough to pronounce.... Sanskrit is alien language and even today many humanoids use sankrit symbols on their spaceships....
The Gift That GOD Gave To Us!!: SANSKRIT- an alien language brought to this world by sages!!!
Sanskrit Inscriptions Found On Ancient 'Silver Rocket'
Science & Technology in Mahabharatha: Perceiving Mahabharatha

i am ashamed people here making fun of very first language taught us by Superior Annunakis the ENLIL king of annunaki.... Sanskrit is annunaki language and they teached Sanskrit to india and World.... Every mantra given to us is in SANSKRIT.... The devices deployed on every planet only can be decoded by SANSKRIT. mantras helps humans to wardoff negative frequency.... i know every each mantra.... My favorite is MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA. i can tell u how to attrack love, money, peace, health etc etc by mantras.... i have tested all mantras but they all tough to pronounce.... Sanskrit is alien language and even today many humanoids use sankrit symbols on their spaceships....
The Gift That GOD Gave To Us!!: SANSKRIT- an alien language brought to this world by sages!!!

You are an alien. You are here to destrop pdf. :)

How rich are you.

@hinduguy we all are creation of Aliens.... They rule us.... They teached us.... All the knowledge and technology we got is from aliens who are superior humans, reptilians and Greys.... Sanskrit is annunaki Language.... ENLIL created many gods.... Most of them are bestfriend of ENLIL....
@ticker am not rich.... i dont jaap (recite) mantras for money.... i recite mantras for protection and health....

Indians do speak Sanskrit... in the form of thousands of interspersed words in vernacular languages. Anyway, Sanskrit lost it's foothold 1000s of years back. You can't expect us to start using it suddenly do you? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom