What's new

How CIA is tracking Pakistan Nuke Site Locations

@PAR 5

You are assuming that SPD is not risk-aware; it is.

Using helicopters for tracking? This might be suitable for certain type of missions, but this is not a sound strategy for this kind of mission.

They have numerous other methods to draw relevant information. What these matters are, and how successful they are, is left to Public imagination. People have limited amount of information to work with.

The bigger fish in the pond is NSA, and it would be a really depressing thought process for you to think and worry about its capabilities and reach. Nothing can be done about it (WE cannot shut down NSA, can WE?).

Worry about things which are in your control, mate. Do not given Indians funny ideas. They are [actually] stupid enough to take Pakistani security measures for granted. But they should be under no illusion.

Just a friendly advice. Cheers.

I do not assume. I know.

SPD cannot match NSA prowess in electronic eavesdropping and bugging.

The point here is not what SPD can do against electronic espionage, the point is why did they knowingly or unknowingly operate these US supplied helis for the needful?

I do not assume. I know.

SPD cannot match NSA prowess in electronic eavesdropping and bugging.

The point here is not what SPD can do against electronic espionage, the point is why did they knowingly or unknowingly operate these US supplied helis for the needful?
If I told you that individual bits within a circuit can be tracked via a certain US aircraft flying within a certain radius of any electronics you have on you- would you stop using it completely?

If I told you that individual bits within a circuit can be tracked via a certain US aircraft flying within a certain radius of any electronics you have on you- would you stop using it completely?
Let me ask you this, how much of a risk do you think Pakistan can afford to take over its nuclear weapons?
Can a certain aircraft flying within a certain radius will also be able to track individual bits within a circuit of a Chinese or Russian equivalent aircraft/chopper?

even my microwave? :(
Yes.

images

Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle as well.

Let me ask you this, how much of a risk do you think Pakistan can afford to take over its nuclear weapons?
Can a certain aircraft flying within a certain radius will also be able to track individual bits within a circuit of a Chinese or Russian equivalent aircraft/chopper?
The question really is how much risk can we mediate in today’s tiktok and instagram living Pakistani population?

The Iraqis maintained strict comsec with their scud units using motorcycle couriers. But in today’s seconds decision making requirement cant have Naib subedar on CD70 running around to a missile site with papers.

even my microwave? :(

Electronic emissions is the point.

Yes.

images

Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle as well.
More like this
5c291753752254de1d7c413e557148f2.png

I think when west used to taunt us by saying we live in Cavemen era, I guess we should listen to them haha

maybe one of the reason many of Afghan Fighters saved from the wrath of US air force, because they keep minimum electronics with them , and deep in mountain caves, its just don't work at all .

But in today’s seconds decision making requirement cant have Naib subedar on CD70 running around to a missile site with papers.

No we cant which is what brings to my second question are Russian and Chinese chips as prone to that individual aircraft that you mentioned in your post earlier?

but based on these electronic emissions they can differentiate between individuals?
If university studies using voice analysis algo’s that read vibrations off light bulbs can do so - I’d guess some capabilities exist.

There is alwayz intel n counter intel . Remember recent Brig got death sentence and Gen got life imprisonment .

WTF situation ....I am convinced since our top brass is too conventional ...they must be using those Bell Choppers even now to be more cozy and quick ....even though SPD has excellent resources and latest vehicles with tinted glasses. Even ISI guys are jealous at time of their resources and the ultimate authority that the SPD enjoys....I wonder when Pakistan is going to stop buying stuff from the market...like bruh....fine don't make a stealth chopper but at least try to make a utility one by your own....if you can master nuclear tech...why not start manufacturing choppers just like you guys have done the Mashaq experience...but nai ...fly to US on government expense ...ask for your cut and buy the bugged and compromised :hitwall:products ....
All such spying techniques/technologies can be fooled/countered with some very straight forward techniques/technologies so

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom