What's new

How CIA is tracking Pakistan Nuke Site Locations

PAR 5

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAKISTAN has an excellent missile and nuclear program. CIA May have inroads into SPD, PAEC and PMO and other strategic organisations for HUMINT but mainly at lower levels. Thanks to information compartmentalization most mobile site locations for Pakistan nuclear missile launch sites remain classified.

BUT there is one clear and present danger that may have been ignored by SPD and that could reveal all combinations of the sensitive locations chess board of hot missile locations.

Few years back, all SPD missile site managers and techs used to travel by road to nearly 150 Strategic missile locations country wide to do quality checks and to keep these sites operationally ready. Such road trips were always hard to track through regular intel channels used by foreign agencies. Hence there was a huge question mark on the locations of these sites and how frequently they are shuffled.

Than came the BELL 412 HELICOPTERS supplied to SPD by the Americans. Most of you may have seen these helicopters (brown with golden lining) at various places. The deal was done directly with SPD by the Bell Company and even the local long time Bell agent was kept out of the procurement loop. A total of 30 helicopters were supplied at very low prices.

These helicopters are regularly used by SPD and others now to shuffle the same site management teams to and fro. Surely it saves a lot of time that was previously used to be spent on road trips made for the same purpose.

What the planners may or may not know that CIA has a tracking system installed in each helicopter that draws a line at some screen in Langley every time the helicopter takes off from its base to the nuke site. Over a period of time a complete comprehensive picture emerges of the strategic placement and timing of shuffling of sites based on the tracking algorithms used to draw a picture. Since mathematically speaking there are limited number of combinations SPD can have to shuffle the sites, these helicopter that have been in use since the 2010 may have revealed the full deployment map of Pakistan deterrence to US intelligence.

Once I did point the same out many years ago while the helicopter procurement process was going on at SPD of this threat, but seemingly it fell on deaf ears.

I am not aware of what the situation is at SPD regarding this gaffe but every time I see the brown Bell 412 flying I am reminded of this threat.

Wanted to share this here after a long time so that ears and eyes that be are awakened and the matter looked into albeit much late.

https://dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/pakistan-bell-412ep-helicopters

Attachments

• BELLSPD.jpg
    BELLSPD.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
PAKISTAN has an excellent missile and nuclear program. CIA May have inroads into SPD, PAEC and PMO and other strategic organisations for HUMINT but mainly at lower levels. Thanks to information compartimentization most mobile site locations for Pakistan nuclear missile launch sites remain classified.

BUT there is one clear and present danger that may have been ignored by SPD and that could reveal all combinations of the sensitive locations chess board of hot missile locations.

Few years back, all SPD missile site managers and techs used to travel by road to nearly 150 Strategic missile locations country wide to do quality checks and to keep these sites operationally ready. Such road trips were always hard to track through regular intel channels used by foreign agencies. Hence there was a huge question mark on the locations of these sites and how frequently they are shuffled.

Than came the BELL 412 HELICOPTERS supplied to SPD by the Americans. Most of you may have seen these helicopters (brown with golden lining) at various places. The deal was done directly with SPD by the Bell Company and even the local long time Bell agent was kept out of the procurement loop. A total of 30 helicopters were supplied at very low prices.

These helicopters are regularly used by SPD and others now to shuffle the same site management teams to and fro. Surely it saves a lot of time that was previously used to be spent on road trips made for the same purpose.

What the planners may or may not know that CIA has a tracking system installed in each helicopter that draws a line at some screen in Langley every time the helicopter takes off from its base to the nuke site. Over a period of time a complete comprehensive picture emerges of the strategic placement and timing of shuffling of sites based on the tracking algorithms used to draw a picture. Since mathematically speaking there are limited number of combinations SPD can have to shuffle the sites, these helicopter that have been in use since the 2000 may have revealed the full deployment map of Pakistan deterrence to US intelligence.

Once I did point the same out many years ago while the helicopter procurement process was going on at SPD of this threat, but seemingly it fell on deaf ears.

I am not aware of what the situation is at SPD regarding this gaffe but every time I see the brown Bell 412 flying I am reminded of this threat.

Wanted to share this here after a long time so that ears and eyes that be are awakened and the matter looked into albeit much late.

You know that's a classy observation bro/Sir , but I wonder if Pakistan's SPD's actually used them to travel between Sites to check on, I mean it could be well studied that transports are easily bugged , even we saw that in movies which has spying stuff, so I wonder if Pakistan Nuclear and Strategic command forces and Intelligence Agencies will let it go under the rug ?

You know that's a classy observation bro/Sir , but I wonder if Pakistan's SPD's actually used them to travel between Sites to check on, I mean it could be well studied that transports are easily bugged , even we saw that in movies which has spying stuff, so I wonder if Pakistan Nuclear and Strategic command forces and Intelligence Agencies will let it go under the rug ?

30 helicopters are not used for VVIP transport that is for sure. These are still in use today by SPD for inter sites travel

30 helicopters are not used for VVIP transport that is for sure. These are still in use today by SPD for inter sites travel

I think they should not take it lightly , unless they already have plan to fool CIA, I won't be surprise if all that information which CIA gathered has been shared with RAW and MOSSAD .

Superb analysis and observation. I hope the decision-makers in these agencies aren't that crazy and have also made this observation. Surely they didn't use the American helicopters to visit these sensitive locations? That would be insanely stupid. These Americans are our mortal enemies. They are just trouble. Every dealing with these Yanks is filled with backstabbing. I wouldn't even shake hands with American officials. Snakes.

Replace these Yankee choppers with Chinese helicopters. Use these for a different purpose. Heck, hand them over to some army or any other division.

Last edited:
Just like airplanes helicopters have transponders so air traffic control can see them and direct them. You don't want aircraft crashing into each other. This is no secret.

Remember Kobe Bryant and his personal helicopter transponder:

You are using off the shelf civilian aircraft for military uses. This is why you shouldn't do it.

Last edited:
So Pakistan is knowingly using helicopters that can be tracked by the CIA? Okay... :rofl:

You should be happy? Pakistan got compromised.

LOL it is fun to see some of you get excited about the prospects. The Americans can only dream of tracking a nuke or missile.

Actually, the US knows exactly where Pakistan's nukes -- fixed and mobile -- are. They just can't do anything about it.

LOL why don't you come and get them. The Americans only talk shit. Blah blah blah. Nothing is taken seriously when uttered by the Americans. I am hoping for more Trump. That is the most dangerous orange nuclear weapon walking around on the planet today LOL

PAKISTAN has an excellent missile and nuclear program. CIA May have inroads into SPD, PAEC and PMO and other strategic organisations for HUMINT but mainly at lower levels. Thanks to information compartimentization most mobile site locations for Pakistan nuclear missile launch sites remain classified.

What the planners may or may not know that CIA has a tracking system installed in each helicopter that draws a line at some screen in Langley every time the helicopter takes off from its base to the nuke site. Over a period of time a complete comprehensive picture emerges of the strategic placement and timing of shuffling of sites based on the tracking algorithms used to draw a picture. Since mathematically speaking there are limited number of combinations SPD can have to shuffle the sites, these helicopter that have been in use since the 2000 may have revealed the full deployment map of Pakistan deterrence to US intelligence.

Wouldn't think they are THAT stupid. But then again they might be. After all you've probably been "scanned" by one of these by SPD guys (I know I have) lol
upload_2020-7-15_17-0-49.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom