What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could have changed this year. I remember last year China was ahead of India. Anyway, you score of 3.5 is not a great deviation from our score of 3.3.

But this makes China more democratic. Saudi Arabia has way less corruption and stronger rule of law, hence even more democratic.

@jdme

Just admit it, India is far behind China in many ways, if not most.
Anyone who suggested to prop up India as a counter to China was embarrassingly stupid!

India is nothing compared to China PERIOD. Don't compare each other no way.

No doubt, China and USA are comparison in some way.

You're right, China fares better than India on the corruption index.

Corruption Perceptions Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Hong Kong is near the top. :D

By a few countries. Both India and China are still listed pretty much in the middle. India media is always covering these topics, whereas the Chinese media is not as free.

India ranks 77th and China ranks 184 btw this is the 2011 index :D

http://www.freedomhouse.org/uploads/fop11/FOTP2011Booklet.pdf

@RaptorRX707

I agree with you completely. China is a far better country in most respects.

What does India export? Compare that to what China exports. You will see the difference.

I didn't pit China aganist USA.
I have nothing to feel embarrassed about.
That was RaptorRX707.

Also here, China is behind USA in many respects also.
People say China is 20 years behind USA in field of technology, but the difference is that China is catching up rapidly.

@jdme
You are trolling, because Pakistan is irrelevant to this thread.
However, Pakistan doesn't have the world's largest population of poor people!
And Pakistan doesn't have more poor than Sub-Saharan Africa.

So please, if you want a Pakistan versus India contest, we can, but atleast on a different thread. Ok?

India is nothing compared to China PERIOD. Don't compare each other no way.

No doubt, China and USA are comparison in some way.

I agree with your first statement, India and China cannot be compared except perhaps in terms of population and economic growth rate.

I disagree with your second statement; China and US cannot be compared.

I didn't pit China aganist USA
That was RaptorRX707.

Also here, China is behind USA in many respects also.
People say China is 20 years behind USA in field of technology, but the difference is that China is catching up rapidly.

Just like people are saying that China will crash, for past 10 years, I am hearing this catching up to US thing for like a decade too! Unfortunately, it's just a story. Japan has half the population of US and has been a stable rich nation for a while and yet it is in shadow of US. I am not saying that Japan is not leader in some fields but overall, it's way way behind US. Smaller nations like UK or Germany are ahead of Japan.

Well isn't the J-20 evidence of technological achievement?

Only few nations have been able to make a 5th generation fighter plane.

A good example of copy paste more like. I know, I know, India probably will fail at copying a blue print but no. J-20 is very much F-22 stolen.

@jdme
Do you have proof that it is stolen technology?

To our Chinese friends - it's funny on how you guys are discussing about Democracy. May be you first need to learn on what Democracy is, try google. Oh wait, does your government allow you to type the word Democracy in google? (just checking, as I am not sure whether it is the same case like Tiananmen Square)

To our Pak friends - it so nice to see you guys bringing China into everything, just shows that you guys just doesn't have the confidence to compete with us (alone) anymore

I don't really care a damn about whether my nation is overtaking China. As long as it's able to protect my rights, make us powerful to defend (and go on offense when needed) and able to provide a progressive environment for her citizens & expats, I am pretty cool.

Please don't discuss about Pakistan, Pakistan is NOT keen to compete with anyone in the world, a lion is sleeping anyway.

Yes, I think, China is actually catching up with USA, I believe ten years behind.

Example:
J-20
long bridges similar to San Franisco bridge
Currency wars
Map: 9.6 million km China/ 9.8million km US
Veto powers
so on.

It was a Chinese member who made this thread.
Later on, many Pakistani and Indian members got hooked in.
Huh? The thread is about China and India. It was an Indian member who brought in Pakistan, probably due to their inferiority complex against the Chinese! :rolleyes:
So the Indian member took India's main rival, and started trolling!

An Indian member said Pakistan lost confidence? How ludricrous!
Had Pakistan lost confidence, it would have accepted LoC as international border a long time ago.
But No, you know why?
Because Pakistanis believe they were the victims of injustice, and believe that one day, justice will prevail.

India a country of 1.2 billion people still can't defeat Pakistan which only has a population of near 190,000,000.
Now that's embarrasing!

@jdme
Do you have proof that it is stolen technology?

Proof? Google NYT for last 10 years. There are way too many cases of military technology being sold from US to China, illegally. One time even an Indian was caught. When the so called "chopper" went down in Abbottabad, guess what was the biggest concern of US (they failed to completely destroy it and a tail piece survived intact)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom